Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Question to pedocels

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
Why do you like child foids?

Below 15 isn't pedo, below 10 is.

My cut off is 13/14, anything below that, there really isn’t anything sexually appealing. Though maybe it could be with my age and could change as time passes.
Maybe 15/16 when I get a little older but an adult man will always like teen foids, it’s biologically ingrained in us to like young and fertile foids.

Maybe 15/16 when I get a little older but an adult man will always like teen foids, it’s biologically ingrained in us to like young and fertile foids.
Young=fertility. But a child is not fertile. Even their hormones will not work.

There is no much real pedos here. Being attracted to a female with physical characteristics of being birth-able is not pedo. And yes, there are even 12 yo like that sometimes. And no, dear FBI, I will never touch an underage girl.

I can explain it easily

You start with 15/16 year olds and you progressively get a taste for younger and younger, until you no longer need hips, tits, butts or thick legs to feel attracted to lolis, then what do we actually find attractive about them? I can say that for most pedocels its

1: neotenous girly face, we find loli faces sexually attractive, like we want every girl to greet us like this
A438D52B 9818 4F46 827C FF7A0782B4DB

2: groin without dick + short stature
39732178 F2FB 4D29 A171 AD6D735CA759

And yes, there are plenty of 3D IRL girls with anime-like faces before you start coping, that’s all, we gradually become attracted to slender, short, big eyed females
C33990A1 744E 4039 85D6 6D5E5879F628