Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why doesnt Zelensky send Ukrainian bitches to war???

AngryUbermensch

AngryUbermensch

卐Antarctic Communism卐
-
If men are sent to war, the foids should be sent to war too. This is true that women are physically weaker, but these days, physical strength means NOTHING on a battlefield. You just need to be able to hold a gun, and shoot. Even a 7yo child can be a soldier these days.

I dont see a single reason why foids shouldnt be sent to war like men, if men are already sent to war.

Because dead foids trigger men's protective instinct. No one cares if men die.

Biology cucked us.

Somebody has to breed and replace all those soldiers who got killed.

They already are

Those women aren't having babies.
It doesn't matter whether they are having babies or not. The fact is that there is no other alternative.

Foids are pussies only for breeding. They don't have warfare sense and can't shit for do productive in militarily

It doesn't matter whether they are having babies or not. The fact is that there is no other alternative.
Read the post. God made man, Colt made them equal. Like it or not, bullets don't give a shit about your physical strength. Foids aren't being sent to the frontline not because they mother the next generation. The death of a man is just a statistic. The death of a woman is a tragedy. This is because men have a natural inclination to protect women. This is basic biology. Women don't have the same instinct towards men. Even if women aren't procreating, men will always sacrifice themselves for the sake of women.

Zelensky recently lowered the drafting age, which means that he's running out of manpower. If this trend continues, he will have no choice but to throw hot, tight, prime foids on the frontline. Lifefuel for Russiacels. :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

0722 UKRAINE ELECTION ZELENSKIY
Image 2024 04 17 154227082
GASoYpTWoAA2LQK
Image 2024 04 17 154351816

I fucking hate Zelinsky cockroach scum mogger who has a hot Becky wife. He gets to CREAMPIE her daily

I fucking hate him and envy him, he constantly poses himself with his wife to mock virgin subhuman men who will never have a wife.

Fuck Zelinsky. Fuck him for mogging and making me angry with his mogging.

most of casualties is by artillery, drones, mines.
Artillery, drones, laying mines, are even easier for the foid gender. I don't know what you are trying to prove here.

Same reason women are nopt expected to do heavy/dirty work. We live in a SIMP society

View attachment 1136943View attachment 1136944View attachment 1136945View attachment 1136946

I fucking hate Zelinsky cockroach scum mogger who has a hot Becky wife. He gets to CREAMPIE her daily

I fucking hate him and envy him, he constantly poses himself with his wife to mock virgin subhuman men who will never have a wife.

Russians soldericels should shoot and kill him, then take his wife as spoils of war

ONLY THEN there will be justice

Russians soldericels should shoot and kill him, then take his wife as spoils of war

ONLY THEN there will be justice
There will never be justice for the millions of ukrainecels that lay slain on the battlefield.

I don't know what you are trying to prove here.
that you don't really need much skill in small arms. Women can be drone operators at least, but they're probably too dumb for it.

because he is a simp and a cucked kike

Aren't you Russian?

Because women are privileged

he is short
Nah, this is cope. Do you think he feels bad because he is short when he is balls deep in his slav wife? I hate him because I know I will never experience that.

Read the post. God made man, Colt made them equal. Like it or not, bullets don't give a shit about your physical strength. Foids aren't being sent to the frontline not because they mother the next generation. The death of a man is just a statistic. The death of a woman is a tragedy. This is because men have a natural inclination to protect women. This is basic biology. Women don't have the same instinct towards men. Even if women aren't procreating, men will always sacrifice themselves for the sake of women.
:feelstastyman::feelstastyman:And why exactly did "God" make men protect women? Because they are responsible for bringing life into this world. Another dude arguing about absolutely nothing.
Foids aren't being sent to the frontline not because they mother the next generation. I can't believe you just said that. Toilets are required to be kept alive for the next generation.
Even if women aren't procreating, men will always sacrifice themselves for the sake of women. Procreation is above everything in this world. Even if they consciously refuse to do it. Men will still serve their kweens because there is a possibility they will change their minds.

Those instincts you are talking about exist so our species don't go extinct. I am not sure why you would even argue about this.

View attachment 1136943View attachment 1136944View attachment 1136945View attachment 1136946

@Copexodius Maximus He is both Slav and Jew and getting pussy, what's your excuse? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

If men are sent to war, the foids should be sent to war too. This is true that women are physically weaker, but these days, physical strength means NOTHING on a battlefield. You just need to be able to hold a gun, and shoot. Even a 7yo child can be a soldier these days.

I dont see a single reason why foids shouldnt be sent to war like men, if men are already sent to war.
I agree man

:feelstastyman::feelstastyman:And why exactly did "God" make men protect women? Because they are responsible for bringing life into this world. Another dude arguing about absolutely nothing.
Foids aren't being sent to the frontline not because they mother the next generation. I can't believe you just said that. Toilets are required to be kept alive for the next generation.
Even if women aren't procreating, men will always sacrifice themselves for the sake of women. Procreation is above everything in this world. Even if they consciously refuse to do it. Men will still serve their kweens because there is a possibility they will change their minds.

Those instincts you are talking about exist so our species don't go extinct. I am not sure why you would even argue about me about this.
Exactly.

>will still serve their kweens because there is a possibility they will change their minds

I only disagree on this part. Men will still serve women even if there is a guarantee that she'll stay single forever.

Those instincts you are talking about exist so our species don't go extinct. I am not sure why you would even argue about this.
I have might have misinterpreted your original post. My point is that foids are able to serve in army. They aren't helpless of anything. Men don't send their daughters into war because of their protective instinct (which is explained in your post) Times have changed but our biology hasn't.

Last edited:
Exactly.

>will still serve their kweens because there is a possibility they will change their minds

I only disagree on this part. Men will still serve women even if there is a guarantee that she'll stay single forever.
Our ape brains aren't adjusted to near perfection so there might be some loopholes in our programming. If it was perfect those women would be disregarded.

then I'll have my chance of vaginal rape prisoners of wars who is foid

Instead of fighting they'd start sucking russian dicks

Our ape brains aren't adjusted to near perfection so there might be some loopholes in our programming. If it was perfect those women would be disregarded.
Wonderfully explained :feelsthink::bigbrain:

I have might have misinterpreted your original post. My point is that foids are able to serve in army. They aren't helpless of anything. Men don't send their daughters into war because of their protective instinct (which is explained in your post) Times have changed but our biology hasn't.
Yes they are able to serve in the army due to a very unnatural variable which is technological advancement which I don't think nature really thought about too much.

I dont have an instinct to protect women.

Yes they are able to serve in the army due to a very unnatural variable which is technological advancement which I don't think nature really thought about too much.
:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I dont have an instinct to protect women.
If you had a loyal, good loving wife, I'm sure you would have that instinct. It would be worth protecting her.

Men lost that instinct because of feminism. That's what they wanted anyway. That's why I can now only laugh when I hear a story about some dumb woman who gets assaulted.

That's what feminists wanted. They wanted division between men and women. They wanted women not to rely at all on men. They wanted women to have nothing to do with men.

Alright, fine, bitches. But that involves protection, too. Have fun getting more and more attacks like the one in Chadstralia.

He just models himself after western politicians who often appear together with their spouses. In contrast to putin who divorced his wife to cater to single mothers and 60+ yo grannies.

Last edited:
In conrast to putin who divorced his wife to cater to single mothers and 60+ yo grannies
:feelshaha: :feelshaha:

I also envy Putin. His young gf moggs Zelinsky's becky wife
Image 2024 04 17 161605569

But at least he is more private, more modest, more subtle about it. I don't constantly see pictures of him with her, like I do with pics of Zelinsky with his wife

:feelshaha: :feelshaha:

I also envy Putin. His young gf moggs Zelinsky's becky wife
View attachment 1136957
But at least he is more private, more modest, more subtle about it. I don't constantly see pictures of him with her, like I do with pics of Zelinsky with his wife
yeah of course he has bitches on the side. My point is that this was a deliberate move from his PR in order to serve his target demographic better. It's a matter of his public image, the unspoken relationship between himself and his electorate. Single, widowed women look up to him and subconsciously think of him as their husband and protector. Literally nation-wide shipping within the putin fandom. Not to mention it also portrays him as a selfless leader who is "married to the country".

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back