Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Question to stormfronters & pedos: why are you even here?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
@Emba what do you think bruh
less than 1% of the world population and responsible for up to 40%... nothing wrong here!!!

nothing wrong with getting kicked out of 350 countries!!

Yeah sure jews overytl responsible. But who let them in, ur whtie cuckold ancsetors. Accept it u whites are nothing but jew dogs lol. Ur entire christcuck religion revolves around a jewish shitskin from 2000 years back. u deserve what u people have gotten

Jeremy_Meeks_Mug_Shot.jpg
just be the top 0.0001% of mulattos bro !

I lol so hard when threads that are blatantly made to fish for replies backfire

it can be race or ethnicity, its not specified on the graph. how would you like tacocels to be defined? they are technically caucasian but they arent white. this is besides the point though, stop changing the subject

they aren’t technically Caucasian at all, what LMFAO. They’re afrolatinos, whitelatinos, even asianlatinos.

The United States Census uses the ethnonym Hispanic or Latino to refer to "a person of Cuban, Mexican, Puerto Rican, South or Central American, or other Spanish culture or origin regardless of race".
over for literalcels. OR MAYBE, mix of indigenous ppl and white is what people mean when they say latino.

Let's see what the dictionary has to say about rice... hmm
/rīs/
noun
noun: rice; noun: African rice
  1. a swamp grass which is widely cultivated as a source of food, especially in Asia.

Yeah sure jews overytl responsible. But who let them in, ur whtie cuckold ancsetors. Accept it u whites are nothing but jew dogs lol. Ur entire christcuck religion revolves around a jewish shitskin from 2000 years back. u deserve what u people have gotten
I'm not white lol

Yea, because literally every black man on earth has a huge dick. :feelskek:

I did not say that. Some tall riceman can have a bigger dick than a short black guy. I am saying "in general".

over for literalcels. OR MAYBE, mix of indigenous ppl and white is what people mean when they say latino.

that needs to be specified then, but there’s multiple races within the latino ethnicity.

they aren’t technically Caucasian at all, what LMFAO. They’re afrolatinos, whitelatinos, even asianlatinos.
stop changing the subject... ur fixating on other parts of the graph while refusing to address what I pointed out, classic strawman just fucking lol

@Emba what do you think bruh
less than 1% of the world population and responsible for up to 40%... nothing wrong here!!!

nothing wrong with getting kicked out of 350 countries!!

The original dindus

I never even called it violent tho lmfao
that's why I said "could be considered violent". what I mean is that its hypocritical to criticize WNs for having avis that culd be put into the extremist category when you have one that could also be put into the same category.

elaborate as to why having a hittler pfp is a sign of being "socially fucked"(as you stated in the op) and yours isnt

just be the top 0.0001% of mulattos bro !

I lol so hard when threads that are blatantly made to fish for replies backfire
Lmao just be the better looking mulatto in the world bro

This. All religions suck.

I'm not white lol
jews did what any woke group or ethnic group would do. When the whites became cuckolds and splintered over useless shit, the jew took advantage and made himself supreme above all. They are high iq, manipualtive, unscrupulous, they worked for their control

I did not say that. Some tall riceman can have a bigger dick than a short black guy. I am saying "in general".

You’re just basing shit from stereotypes, so none of it is really compatibile “in general”.

Lmao just be the better looking mulatto in the world bro
Look bro! just be top 0000.1% of mulattos bro! make sure you race-mix for the potential of having a 0.000001% chance at breeding a meeks and ignoring that 90% are ugly bro !

that's why I said "could be considered violent". what I mean is that its hypocritical to criticize WNs for having avis that culd be put into the extremist category when you have one that could also be put into the same category.

elaborate as to why having a hittler pfp is a sign of being "socially fucked"(as you stated in the op) and yours isnt

thats what you’re supposed to explain to me. I never said it was socially fucked, those were just my observations.

jews did what any woke group or ethnic group would do. When the whites became cuckolds and splintered over useless shit, the jew took advantage and made himself supreme above all. They are high iq, manipualtive, unscrupulous, they worked for their control
It's woke to use subvertion to spread degeneracy bro!!

Look bro! just be top 0000.1% of mulattos bro! make sure you race-mix for the potential of having a 0.000001% chance at breeding a meeks and ignoring that 90% are ugly bro !

mhmm.. sounds a lot like the 80/20 rule-

You’re just basing shit from stereotypes, so none of it is really compatibile “in general”.

People believe in stereotypes, specially foids.

There is a stereotype of "curries being stinky" but in reality, not all curries are stinky. But to foids, all curries are stinky, irrespective of a curry being actually stinky or not.

It's woke to use subvertion to spread degeneracy bro!!
Lol degeneracy helps them, they are woke. They have usurped control of almost every wealthy nation, is that not an acheivem,ent?

:soy: 13 year olds are just precious little babies with no pussy!!!!! meanwhile more than you think have more sexual experience than many here who are in their 20s and 30s JFL at it all :feelsbadman:

You might as well join cucktears at this point
he did already

there are truth behind stereotypes. every piece of correlational study out there is based off general observations lol of course there will be outliers
BFCDF526 5880 458C B54B E161F4F12A04

The alt-rightcels and the anti-Semites are the dumbest people on this forum. If every single non-white person was deported from their countries, they would still be incel. They somehow believe that there is an assault on "white men" and "white men" specifically; what a bunch of self-pitying losers.

I'm not supporting alt-right but there are certain things that need to be pointed out here that should put things into some perspective.

1) Western "white" countries are the most degenerate, the most liberal, the most feminist etc. Many incels in these countries would like to return to some traditionalist type of society and/or adopt an extremist view as to what political changes should occur. WN/neo-nazism is seen as the most extremist of options and it lures a lot of lonely incel men. It's not the message of race as such but the perception that this ideology gives you a sense of purpose and hope for a better society. This is what lured me into WN when I was like 15 (I then left this ideology eventually). I wasn't having a problem with other races (I live in racially homogenous country), but I liked the feeling of being "dangerous" and "hated" by normies because of this ideology and that there is something radical out there that can change this society.

The traditionalist ideologies are also often implicitely racist (even though ideological biological racism is ironically a modern thing) because they want a return to ethnically homogenous communities. So even if you're a Catholic traditionalist you will get called a "racist" plenty of times.

2) There is a pressure and attack on "white men". White men are expected to serve the Western states and adhere to its ideology. As a white man, you basically need to serve as an example, you need to be "responsible", hard working, never complain, believe in institutions, law etc. This is the kind of pressure that is put on people identified as "white men". If you're a NEET incel as a white man, society will shame you much more than if you're say an Arab immigrant doing the same, or a black man.

A lot of white men simply get defensive and adopt the other side of the coint which is alt-right WN type of white racism.

Personally I don't do that, I just wish I wouldn't be put in this category of "white males" in the sense that Westerners describe this group, especially because Slavs had nothing to do with past "white guilt" shit.

Like I said, I don't adhere to alt-right/WN/neo-nazi and it would also be against my religion to be racist, but I understand why a lot of (white) incels are attracted to these ideologies.

I'm not supporting alt-right but there are certain things that need to be pointed out here that should put things into some perspective.

1) Western "white" countries are the most degenerate, the most liberal, the most feminist etc. Many incels in these countries would like to return to some traditionalist type of society and/or adopt an extremist view as to what political changes should occur. WN/neo-nazism is seen as the most extremist of options and it lures a lot of lonely incel men. It's not the message of race as such but the perception that this ideology gives you a sense of purpose and hope for a better society. This is what lured me into WN when I was like 15 (I then left this ideology eventually). I wasn't having a problem with other races (I live in racially homogenous country), but I liked the feeling of being "dangerous" and "hated" by normies because of this ideology.

The traditionalist ideologies are also often implicitely racist (even though ideological biological racism is ironically a modern thing) because they want a return to ethnically homogenous communities.

2) There is a pressure and attack on "white men". White men are expected to serve the Western states and adhere to its ideology. As a white man, you basically need to serve as an example, you need to be "responsible", hard working, never complain, believe in institutions, law etc. This is the kind of pressure that is put on people identified as "white men". If you're a NEET incel as a white man, society will shame you much more than if you're say an Arab immigrant doing the same, or a black man.

A lot of white men simply get defensive and adopt the other side of the coint which is alt-right WN type of white racism.

Personally I don't do that, I just wish I wouldn't be put in this category of "white males" in the sense that Westerners describe this group, especially because Slavs had nothing to do with past "white guilt" shit.

Like I said, I don't adhere to alt-right/WN/neo-nazi and it would also be against my religion to be racist, but I understand why a lot of (white) incels are attracted to these ideologies.
White men have best chance of getting laid. highest respect worldwide. Being a white mogs ethnic any day.

White men have best chance of getting laid. highest respect worldwide. Being a white mogs ethnic any day.

Alright but what about the whites that can't get laid? If you're an ugly looking white man, you are in a really bad position in 2019.

Alright but what about the whites that can't get laid? If you're an ugly looking white man, you are in a really bad position in 2019.
Yeah its over for them. They need money max and leave and accept fuckign ethnic women if they wanna get laid. USA and europe are too far gone.

Yeah sure jews overytl responsible. But who let them in, ur whtie cuckold ancsetors. Accept it u whites are nothing but jew dogs lol.

It is all my fault. I will fix that but it will be bloody.

It is all my fault. I will fix that but it will be bloody.
Society will collapse and maybe reborn anew if possible someday. We might see it before we become old tbh. There will be a chance to become a legend that goes in the books if that happens

ok, and are african Americans born in the Congo?
obviously u cant fit all african countries onto a picture. here’s a more comprehensive stat
BF332820 5AB0 4BD4 A14A CFF5D8DCEF6F

I’ve noticed some common beliefs or “morals” that nationalist / alt-right folks have, which leads me to believe that some of them aren’t truly incel, but just socially fucked by some of the shit they read. Feel free discuss or explain why you believe these things:
I never said it was socially fucked, those were just my observations.
you said it here. you outlined these observations as justification of why WNs shouldn't be here.im not going to explain myself because i havent made a positive statement , you did.

I haven't seen a pedo here yet. It seems that you're getting your definitions from IT where they consider liking women under 18 as being a pedo. There's countries that have their AoC from 14-18 so that doesn't make sense. I haven't seen a single paedophile on this forum.

As for "stormfrontcels," half of the community is ethnic and most members aren't far-right. There might a small minority that are far-right but there's also people that are far-left here too. Inceldom transcends politics, and as long as people aren't breaking the laws or rules here; I don't have a problem with it.

Many EU countries have AOC that are way less than 18. I am also literally confused about this "pedo" shit with inceldom.

Basically, ITs and liberals are the ones who are into small boys, specially faggots and trannies.

Just to add, there was a regular IT poster who is now doing jail time because of pedophilia.

I guess 99% of faggots suffer from some form of pedophilic disorder, no, they are not into girls, they are exclusively into boys.

Certain ethnics (arabs, blacks) can get laid in Western civilization
The entire rest of this post aside, this is pretty true, although many more ethnic looking MENAcels and lightbulb-headed Somalians have a hard time.

african americans originated from those countries...
so what’s the actual average? one moment your statistics show that Americans are at 5 inches, and now— lol, why tf are we even talking about fucking dicks. Gay.

so what’s the actual average? one moment your statistics show that Americans are at 5 inches, and now— lol, why tf are we even talking about fucking dicks. Gay.
the word american could imply any race dude. nevertheless, im done talking with someone who will only either strawman or ignore my points all together lol

and the word Congo could imply any either, so Whats ur point?
congo is racially homogeneous so its safe to assume that an overwhelming majority of people there is black. the same cannot be said for america lol did u drop out of high school?
nevertheless, im done talking with someone who will only either strawman or ignore my points all together lol

congo is racially homogeneous so its safe to assume that an overwhelming majority of people there is black. the same cannot be said for america lol did u drop out of high school?

qkbjv.jpg

This thread is BASED.

Finally someone calling out all the pederasts on this forum.

Like I said many times, being literally obsessed with women in the 12-16 age range is a sign that there's something wrong with you. When these people said "yeah but they look well developed/older" it's so dumb because why aren't you simply into women who are developed and/or look older then? Why does it have to be in that age bracket specifically? It's clear they're either pedos or pederasts or some sort of homo.

I understand if someone is attracted to a specific girl who happens to be 15 or whatever, because that girl has specific (feminine) looks that make her attractive to you. Just like for example someone can be attracted to a specific 32 year old, but that doesn't mean he likes 30+ women in general. However when you like women just because of specific age, then it's likely because you have a preference for certain traits.

No society ever put fucking 13 year old girls as some standard of female beauty, just because men married those women in the past doesn't mean they considered them to be the most attractive women out there. Men used to marry women they weren't attracted to because they had to.
Well said. It’s disgusting, and honestly anyone that is either a pedo, or white nationalist and propounds it heavily on here, is most likely doing it for IT screen shots and too many give this forum a bad reputation.

Well said. It’s disgusting, and honestly anyone that is either a pedo, or white nationalist and propounds it heavily on here, is most likely doing it for IT screen shots and too many give this forum a bad reputation.

yea this too tbh
besides people like Alek or Elliot, you only kinda see incels in the news for being either racist, or pedophiles, even tho it’s safe to assume truecels are neither.

Wow this thread is all over the fucking place. Just fucking wow, congrats OP on making such a topic. I've been here for an entire year and was never able to make a topic go past two pages. I'm going to keep an eye on this topic. This one is juicy, and please mods don't throw this one in the dump. It's fun to read spicy threads like this one.

Why are so many of you guys from stormfront and other nationalist or alt-right communities here? To be fair, I do believe that nationalism, the alt-right, and racism is just a massive cope, because many of these “white nationalists” or nationalists from any race, are really ugly as fuck. It makes no sense to be a nationalist, IF you are a truecel, because your race gives 0 fucks about your ugly ass.

I’ve noticed some common beliefs or “morals” that nationalist / alt-right folks have, which leads me to believe that some of them aren’t truly incel, but just socially fucked by some of the shit they read. Feel free discuss or explain why you believe these things:
  • You should not date outside of your race.
  • Certain ethnics (arabs, blacks) can get laid in Western civilization, more frequently over white males, regardless of the white population being the most dominant in the West.
  • Having a profile picture of some WW2 leader (Hitler, Stalin, etc.) is “based af!”.
And, now, for the pedophiles who roam around freely on this forum under the disguise of “inceldom”. How in the world are any of you incel, at all? Your degeneracy is a YOU problem, not a problem among incels. And personally, I think many of you are actually gay pedophiles who probably support NAMBLA outside of incels.co, because the girls many of you wish to have don’t even APPEAR to have fully developed bodies, and still look like young boys.

Many of you pedophiles who put on the mask of being “incel”, are really just volcel, because of these beliefs or execuses that many of you often use to defend your bullshit:
  • “What’s wrong with a wanting to have a relationship with a 13 year old?! My ancestors did it for years!”
  • “I don’t want a 16+ year old roastie!! I want my 72 12 year old virgins, NOW!!
  • Having a profile picture of a random anime lolicon which resembles, basically, a young boy with a wig, is “cultured”.
  • CP is actually very beneficial.
All in all, the only thing that these groups have in common is a belief that their ideas are better than everyone else’s, and anyone who doesn’t agree is a soy, or Jewish spy (JFL), and they often try to rationalize their ideas, to either cope with their mental illness, or their inceldom.
It’s all a cope.

Last edited:
Considering that 12-13 year old girls are getting BORED of "regular" PIV sex and "regular" blowjobs and graduate to anal and threesomes/orgies, how do you define a pedo anymore anyway? Someone who wants to fuck babies and toddlers?

I might be the only "pedo" here. Then again maybe not depending on what definition you want to use. Most of the others have only stated liking girls 13 or older.

The Wikipedia article says "a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children."

I'm primarily attracted to girls under 30, including girls age 8-13. But that doesn't mean I don't think girls over 30 can be beautiful, just that less percent of them are. I simply think that younger girls can be more beautiful than older ones. Would you rather marry an 8 year old girl or her 30 year old single mom? I think you have a mental illness if you prefer the older. That doesn't mean I would instantly have sex or "rape" a young girl even if I was allowed to marry them. You could start with lesser stuff and wait till they're ready.

What do you think I do that would make me out of place posting here? I don't want to do anything that will get me arrested. The "worst" I've done is look at some nudist pictures which I'm pretty sure is legal per the 1st amendment in the USA and I think I would win the case if they tried to convict me. But I don't feel so strongly about it to where I must look at something online. Looking at girls in real life is enough for me.

These girls are 11 and 12. Are you telling me that you wouldn't fuck them if they consented to it and there were no police officers to stop you?

Volcel if you wouldn't. If these girls wanted to have sex with you and you refused because "I'm not a pedo" I think you have a mental illness.