Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Question to USA cels about slavery

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
Why do the blacks keep asking for preparations because of slavery that happened multiple generations ago?

If I point out that Finnish people have been enslaved by the vikings and the slavs, I'm told to stfu and that I deserve nothing

Black privilege anyone?
full

Indians aren’t getting any reparations from the British even though our country was colonized by them

Cuz dey wuz kangz n shiet

DEY WUZ KANGZ NIGGAH DEY WUZ CONQUERS DEY BUILT THE PYRAMIDS OF GYASZA DAS WHY

Indians aren’t getting any reparations from the British even though our country was colonized by them
High IQ observation
Brits, French and other conquerers need to give the conquered ethnicitities preparations.

High IQ observation
Brits, French and other conquerers need to give the conquered ethnicitities preparations.
The polish and other non Russian Slavs should get repetitions from Russia for occupation. I believe they already get reparations from Germany

The UK still haven't formerly apologized for the Amritsar Massacre either and during the Delhi 2012 rape situation some people were using it as proof that India needed to be under British colonial rule again.

Never forget that liberating women was often a stated goal of colonialism.

High IQ observation
Europeans already gave everyone reparations called technology past the Stone Age. Black slaves had it better than their ancestors in Africa.

blacks should be thanking us for slavery and the chance for them to live here. If it wasn’t for us they’d be stuck in 6000 BC.

Infact, if you get mad over colonialism and you’re not Chinese then you shouldn’t be mad at all. India was a mess and fighting amongst eachother, Africa and native America was a shithole, Australian aboriginals were literally eating worms jfl. If they didn’t experience colonialism they would be in a much worse state than today.

You were never slaves in the same way they were though, Blacks in US were regularly lynched and were considered less than Human by white people.

But i get your point, they should stop bitching because they have been repaid enough and it's been more than 100 years since slavery ended.

The reparations issue comes up periodically around elections to drum up black turnout at the polls for the Democratic party, it's one of those things that probably will never actually happen though

It was never about reparations, it's about free shit and americans are dumb enough to fall for it.

Incels should get reparations from foids. A percentage of income from foids gets redistributed to incels

Why do the blacks keep asking for preparations because of slavery that happened multiple generations ago?

If I point out that Finnish people have been enslaved by the vikings and the slavs, I'm told to stfu and that I deserve nothing

Black privilege anyone?
full
Textbooks used in public schools condition blacks to think this way.
You were never slaves in the same way they were though, Blacks in US were regularly lynched and were considered less than Human by white people.

But i get your point, they should stop bitching because they have been repaid enough and it's been more than 100 years since slavery ended.
Criminals were lynched just like anyone else. Capital punishment used to not be frowned upon

Last edited:
‘slavery’ is a joke made up to hurt whites. blacks only benefitted from being allowed to live in the world’s greatest continent with white technology, even if it meant they had to work hard.

That’s pretty weird.
Not really. Once you "liberate" ethnic females from ethnic males it is easier to claim them as your own because they are grateful that a white man rescued them.
Colonialism of Asian countries was probably motivated by a lot of this kind of lust. It was just never said overtly because it would make the colonists look sleazy.

Cuz they want free money and can get it under that guise

Not really. Once you "liberate" ethnic females from ethnic males it is easier to claim them as your own because they are grateful that a white man rescued them.
Colonialism of Asian countries was probably motivated by a lot of this kind of lust. It was just never said overtly because it would make the colonists look sleazy.
They turned the foids against the ethnic men

cuz my ancestors were Slaves n shieet

No such thing when ethnic foids were always against ethnic males tbh
Too bad that ethnic countries are starting to get cucked now. They used to be pretty based as they actually let the foids get beat when they misbehave

Too bad that ethnic countries are starting to get cucked now. They used to be pretty based as they actually let the foids get beat when they misbehave
The situation where ethnic foids didn't try to antagonize ethnic males was never going to last in a world of globalization tbh
And unfortunately because of this ethnic countries like India will be the worst for males growing up this century because even if they have problems of their own society will dismiss them and only focus on women's problems without even paying lip service to their problems like in western countries.

As it is a lot of people "concerned" about men's rights in western countries still label India as oppressive to women and don't care about anything that happens to men in India with all the stories of rape and abuse publicized from India.
Again thank the media for that.

I feel for Indian males that are struggling in India currently because they will never be heard or taken seriously. It will only get worse for them.

The situation where ethnic foids didn't try to antagonize ethnic males was never going to last in a world of globalization tbh
And unfortunately because of this ethnic countries like India will be the worst for males growing up this century because even if they have problems of their own society will dismiss them and only focus on women's problems without even paying lip service to their problems like in western countries.

As it is a lot of people "concerned" about men's rights in western countries still label India as oppressive to women and don't care about anything that happens to men in India with all the stories of rape and abuse publicized from India.
Again thank the media for that.

I feel for Indian males that are struggling in India currently because they will never be heard or taken seriously. It will only get worse for them.
Indian males have it the worst in modern times. I feel like we would be the first ones to be put into concentration camps tbh

Indian males have it the worst in modern times. I feel like we would be the first ones to be put into concentration camps tbh
True but I was saying of Indian males on the subcontinent of India will have it worse this century because even people in western countries that are "concerned" about men's rights think guys in India have no problems. So if guys in India do have problems it will be dismissed even more than usual as India westernizes more.

True but I was saying of Indian males on the subcontinent of India will have it worse this century because even people in western countries that are "concerned" about men's rights think guys in India have no problems. So if guys in India do have problems it will be dismissed even more than usual as India westernizes more.
That’s true. I live outside of India so I won’t have to face that problem. India is getting more cucked but people aren’t noticing

That’s true. I live outside of India so I won’t have to face that problem. India is getting more cucked but people aren’t noticing
"Just go back to your ethnic country bro!"

Ethnics in ethnic countries hate each other and even more westernized ethnics born in ethnic countries. You won't be accepted there anyway and there are many incels in ethnic countries.