Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Quit my job last night because of a foid

• Thread starter Deleted member 22571
  • Start date
Since your boss is a woman it's over. Women won't fire other women. Your boss would gladly fire your other male coworkers who have been there longer than fire the new girl.

When pussy comes onto the scene men will stab their own allies in the back for a chance to mate, its just nature. Idk why people think humans are different from animals yet we share nearly the same fucking instincts. Lmao

reminds me of this tbh -
7ialcps1mhl21.jpg

foids always will ruin a good thing

Fascinating

Everything wrong with this world in one thread, cucks and femoids who abuse their power given to them by the cucks.

That femoid is a cunt

Something similar happened to me a few years ago

Ever since then, I’ve gone out of my way to avoid working with certain genders

lord knows this could have ended differently if the boss wasnt also a femoid. shame. but good on ya for standing your ground. hope theres better coming

Fucking entitled foid. She doens't want you because you don't orbit her, incredible.

Brutal! Women demand to be worshipped. They make everything about them and then ruin things. Reading things like these make me glad that I'm a NEET and don't have to be at the mercy of foids. Foids are animals. Should be shot en masse (in Minecraft).

If you are going to leave anyway I'd tell the boss why to damagemaxx the foid.

Whole story reads like a larp TBH
Idk why people here believe everything..

How was she lookswise? Must hv been quite attractive. There were foid line cooks in the restaurant i worked at in the past but no/minimal orbiting from the other cooks.
She was blonde with blue eyes and like 4/10 facially. Just an average blonde chick. We had another foid work there a long time ago for a short period of time and nobody orbited her which I assume is because she was an older obese woman. They still put her on a pedestal a bit though.

Brutal.

Talk to your boss in person and tell him about the situation, with calm and respect.

It doesn't matter if you needs the job or not. You can't let a foid get away with it.

this has happened to me on many occasions. It's like a damned if you do, damned if you don't type of situation. If you had talked to her, she would have still talked shit behind your back. JFL I fucking hate normies.

Foids always ruin everything

Brutal! Women demand to be worshipped. They make everything about them and then ruin things. Reading things like these make me glad that I'm a NEET and don't have to be at the mercy of foids. Foids are animals. Should be shot en masse (in Minecraft).

JFL at the "muh neet" cope, you are still at the mercy of women and society, you've just set your standards low enough that you can pretend that you aren't, its ironic for someone who is perpetually broke to argue that they aren't at the mercy of anything, its like a homeless man saying he's not at the mercy of the IRS, yeah no shit

@LiteralGoblin
I would not have left my job that easily unless I knew I could quickly find work elsewhere, ironically if you were focused on your work you wouldn't have time to be listening to them making jokes about you, that crap happens to me too, I just zone out and ignore and focus on what tasks I have

You ever think about looking into doing some online work, like drop-shipping, affiliate programs, etc, I'm definitely going to look into that in the coming weeks, that way you won't have to deal with normies and you can get a little income

That's another reason why I think it's pointless. All the guys already lost respect for me anyway so I really have no interest in working there anymore.

Exactly. You'll never have the same dynamic, ESPECIALLY if the foid gets reprimanded

What a fucking cunt. You should have “accidentally” spilled hot oil over her face.

Women shouldn’t be allowed in the workplace.

Good morning, I fucking hate foids.

My family is well off and I can live off my parent's money forever if I need to.

You are the exception to the rule then and that's quite literally not what a NEET is under any regular understanding of the term (your use of the term is confusing), if we go by your application of the word, then every "trust fund baby" is a neet, every millionaire and billionaire business owner who only "works" by having the title "boss/oner" is a neet because they don't actually "work" at all

You calling yourself a neet is like someone on a diet saying they are "starving", yes they are, because they have the option to do so, its by choice, they are starving as a form of luxury not from lacking options and resources (which is the regular understanding of the term), they are starving as a form of privilege, just as you are a "neet" in the same way, you aren't really a "neet"

Its ridiculous for you to call yourself a neet when there are guys who eat crap food and live in their parents basement and have no wealth to look forward to in life

Last edited:
my apron onto the floor, yelled "I'm done!", and walked out. My boss has been blowing up my phone ever since, but I'm not answering that shit.
The greatest injustice about this situation is that there is pretty much NOTHING you can do about it.
Tell your boss that you're being harassed? It's your word against her and her herd or soyboys.
Talk shit back? You're a sexist pig, and now you're fired too.
Try to talk to the male coworkers to chill out with the orbiting? If they had that much self awareness, they wouldn't be bullying you.
Do nothing? She'll eventually get your fired out of sheer female spite for low value males.
Modern society has made females a protected class.
You made the right choice. The only winning move was to not play.
You should probably answer your bosses calls though and explain you quit because or workplace bullying though.

Ignoring women is an insult in their minds, they evolved to depend on male attention for survival. Deny them attention and they view you as a threat.

I'm in a similar situation at work. There are 3 of us working my shift. The others are an old guy of 66 and a 30 year old foid.
She treats me like shit and contradicts every thing I say although I am far more experienced in this line of work than she is.
The old guy has this foid on a pedestal and defends her to the death whatever she says or does.
Unbelievably he is totally impotent due to health reasons so has no interest in her sexually anyway.
On top of this he is married to a Thai woman 20 years his junior and is forced to still work full time in his retirement to betabux her and send money over to her family in Thailand every month.
I jfl at him as no doubt she is getting fucked by a guy who is capable of satisfying her whilst he is hard at work paying all her bills.

I'm in a similar situation at work. There are 3 of us working my shift. The others are an old guy of 66 and a 30 year old foid.
She treats me like shit and contradicts every thing I say although I am far more experienced in this line of work than she is.
The old guy has this foid on a pedestal and defends her to the death whatever she says or does.
Unbelievably he is totally impotent due to health reasons so has no interest in her sexually anyway.
On top of this he is married to a Thai woman 20 years his junior and is forced to still work full time in his retirement to betabux her and send money over to her family in Thailand every month.
I jfl at him as no doubt she is getting fucked by a guy who is capable of satisfying her whilst he is hard at work paying all her bills.
Damn that sucks. Foid co-workers make working 10x more difficult than it needs to be. Also the old man sounds like a soyboy. I'd hate being around him more than I'd hate being around the foid.
The greatest injustice about this situation is that there is pretty much NOTHING you can do about it.
Tell your boss that you're being harassed? It's your word against her and her herd or soyboys.
Talk shit back? You're a sexist pig, and now you're fired too.
Try to talk to the male coworkers to chill out with the orbiting? If they had that much self awareness, they wouldn't be bullying you.
Do nothing? She'll eventually get your fired out of sheer female spite for low value males.
Modern society has made females a protected class.
You made the right choice. The only winning move was to not play.
You should probably answer your bosses calls though and explain you quit because or workplace bullying though.
Yep I literally had no other option but to not play. I thought hard for a solution for weeks but couldn't think of anything so I just gave up. It sucks but whatever, I'm just glad I don't have to deal with those people anymore. And I refuse to reply to the boss's texts man nothing will come of it. I complained to her before about the bullying and she didnt do shit the first time so fuck her.
But if you give them attention, they might call you a creep and complain about imminent threat of sexual assault. Damn if you do, damn if you don't. Women are full of contradictions. You have to be hypersensitive to their emotions and act exactly in accordance with their feelings. Its like walking on eggshells.
High IQ
@LiteralGoblin
I would not have left my job that easily unless I knew I could quickly find work elsewhere, ironically if you were focused on your work you wouldn't have time to be listening to them making jokes about you, that crap happens to me too, I just zone out and ignore and focus on what tasks I have

You ever think about looking into doing some online work, like drop-shipping, affiliate programs, etc, I'm definitely going to look into that in the coming weeks, that way you won't have to deal with normies and you can get a little income
There's plenty of restaurants in my city hiring line cooks so I knew I'd be working again in no time. In fact I already started working again this morning at this smaller chinese place that pays about the same wage, only a couple cents less so I'm all set for now. I tried getting into drop shipping but it's just not my thing.

Last edited:
There's plenty of restaurants in my city hiring line cooks so I knew I'd be working again in no time. In fact I already started working again this morning at this smaller chinese place that pays about the same wage, only a couple cents less so I'm all set for now. I tried getting into drop shipping but it's just not my thing.

Nice man, congrats

This foid cunt needs her head rammed into a deep fryer then crammed. Nothing quite like a deep fried piece of cunt.

I worked as a line cook for 2 years at this popular seafood restaurant in my city. The work environment was always chill. All the cooks were males and we got along very well. We would all just be joking around, talking about normie shit, eating scraps of high quality seafood and stuff while working at a steady pace and always making sure to get the work done. But then 3 months ago a new female cook joined the crew, and all the guys started orbiting her. Every second of each shift they'd be asking her questions about her life, spoiling her with compliments, and offering to help her do her portion of the work. They basically worshipped her like she was some princess or something, all of them except me. I just treated her like I treated all my male co-workers, I never went out of my way to talk to her or anything. Well she didn't like that, so she decided to start talking shit about me behind my back to all of her new soyboy orbiters, telling them things like I'm not cooking the food properly, I'm being too slow, I'm not cleaning up my messes - shit like that (all which were false accusations, I was doing my job perfectly fine). This lead to all the male cooks starting to lecture me every second about my "horrible work ethic", which they never cared about until she started saying shit to them. At first I just found it annoying, but eventually it got worse and worse to the point where she wasn't even bad mouthing me about my work, she was just straight up roasting my appearance and behavior in front of all the cooks and they thought it was hilarious and laughed along with her. Finally I just couldn't tolerate it anymore. I was gonna go off on all of them, but my high inhib kicked in so I just awkwardly threw my apron onto the floor, yelled "I'm done!", and walked out. My boss has been blowing up my phone ever since, but I'm not answering that shit.

TL;DR quit my job because new foid and her orbiters bullied me
My mom told me a similar story from her work. Wtf is wrong with this foids. But the worst of all, males are doing anything to be with them. Im not doing. I learned that i need a strong personality. I started going to fight sports and become more agressive, and people tend to respect me more. The inability to give them an counter-roast was my biggest problem but i worked on that too. Is extremely hard and dangerous, even more when they are a group.

work construction
I've always wanted to do this tbh, but I got scared away after reading a bunch of articles about construction jobs eventually getting replaced by robots. Didn't want to pursue a passion that wouldn't last.
The inability to give them an counter-roast was my biggest problem but i worked on that too. Is extremely hard and dangerous, even more when they are a group.
Yeah I hate making fun of people, even if we're just joking around. I was bullied very badly when I was a kid so I know how bad it feels to be mocked for your appearance/behavior and I don't want anyone else to feel like that unless they're a piece of shit that deserves it.

Last edited:
You should have sued first.

My family is well off and I can live off my parent's money forever if I need to.
You're damn lucky. Even if my family were multi billionaires, they would kick me out the second I drop out of college.

I worked as a line cook for 2 years at this popular seafood restaurant in my city. The work environment was always chill. All the cooks were males and we got along very well. We would all just be joking around, talking about normie shit, eating scraps of high quality seafood and stuff while working at a steady pace and always making sure to get the work done. But then 3 months ago a new female cook joined the crew, and all the guys started orbiting her. Every second of each shift they'd be asking her questions about her life, spoiling her with compliments, and offering to help her do her portion of the work. They basically worshipped her like she was some princess or something, all of them except me. I just treated her like I treated all my male co-workers, I never went out of my way to talk to her or anything. Well she didn't like that, so she decided to start talking shit about me behind my back to all of her new soyboy orbiters, telling them things like I'm not cooking the food properly, I'm being too slow, I'm not cleaning up my messes - shit like that (all which were false accusations, I was doing my job perfectly fine). This lead to all the male cooks starting to lecture me every second about my "horrible work ethic", which they never cared about until she started saying shit to them. At first I just found it annoying, but eventually it got worse and worse to the point where she wasn't even bad mouthing me about my work, she was just straight up roasting my appearance and behavior in front of all the cooks and they thought it was hilarious and laughed along with her. Finally I just couldn't tolerate it anymore. I was gonna go off on all of them, but my high inhib kicked in so I just awkwardly threw my apron onto the floor, yelled "I'm done!", and walked out. My boss has been blowing up my phone ever since, but I'm not answering that shit.

TL;DR quit my job because new foid and her orbiters bullied me
I'm sorry man. Women are expensive enough as gold-diggers, now they cost people their jobs without even dating them.
Godless bitch.

Congrats, m8. You're better off than 99% of us here

I've always wanted to do this tbh, but I got scared away after reading a bunch of articles about construction jobs eventually getting replaced by robots. Didn't want to pursue a passion that wouldn't last.

Yeah I hate making fun of people, even if we're just joking around. I was bullied very badly when I was a kid so I know how bad it feels to be mocked for your appearance/behavior and I don't want anyone else to feel like that unless they're a piece of shit that deserves it.
Never work at a construction,have you seen body of a average construction worker ?
Muscles de-formed from over working with no breaks,beer belly,weird muscular arms makes them look like a troll plus they spend almost half of the day in crunchy cement/paint covered clothes.

Women have infinite amount of power. With great power comes great responsibility.
This cumdumpster doesn't deserve rights
full

Had a similar experience back when I was still wagecucking only the new foid wasn't just a coworker but a team leader who I knew for a fact only got that job because she was fucking the branch manager.

I hated that job anyway but the working environment was very chill before the cunt came along and the office had free snacks and soft drinks and even free full meals couple times per week so I just stuck around. When she started power tripping on me and just generally acing like all the foids who fuck their way into positions of minor authority I just finally got an excuse to quit.

Sheeeeiiiiiitt. That femoid is poison. Poisonous snake.

Call your boss and tell him. You dont have to come back but him knowing will perhaps harm the foid.