Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel r/braincels posters orbiting some fat IT poster.

• Thread starter Deleted member 236
  • Start date
Deleted member 236

Deleted member 236

Self-banned
-

Truly embarrassing. Boycott that sub pls.

There's clearly not much behind those vacant eyes. Looks like a typical psycho feminazi. Imagine her without those layers of fakeup.

>orbiting
do you realize that this thread is ironic? People insult her on daily basis there

That's the female braincucks mod?

How did they get that picture? Did someone doxx Board_Gaming?

That's the female braincucks mod?

That's what I'm wondering. Makes no fucking sense. There's no way she would ever be lonely. She's not a Stacy but can pass as a nerdy Becky and get some nerdy STEM normie easily.

How did they get that picture? Did someone doxx Board_Gaming?
that's cumraggan, the most active female poster who spends all her day on braincels to make instant threads on inceltears after she sees something interesting

That's what I'm wondering. Makes no fucking sense. There's no way she would ever be lonely. She's not a Stacy but can pass as a nerdy Becky and get some nerdy STEM normie easily.
Exactly. Jfl. Everybody on here would date her.

>orbiting
do you realize that this thread is ironic? People insult her on daily basis there

lol cope. These cunts thrive on attention and validation, and these cucks make threads about them and constantly reference them in comments. This board_gaming cunt faps to this shit every night. Attention is attention, it doesn't matter if it's "ironic" or "insulting". These validation whores function in the same manner as trolls.

that's cumraggan, the most active female poster who spends all her day on braincels to make instant threads on inceltears after she sees something interesting

Oh, nevermind then. I'm a man of honesty and not a petty liar. So I will be truthful: the girl is physically passable, but her mind will her make immediately unattractive to any decent man. Not a Stacy by any means but not repulsive. Probably a 5/10. She has that "innocent nerdy" look to her and would be desirable if she was into video games and technology and cool geeky hobbies.

BUT if she's just someone who spends all her days trolling a bunch of internet virgins, she's probably a pathetic Tumblrtard who went to college for Gender Studies and rants about femtardism all day. So, based on her mind, she is unattractive AF and I wouldn't even flirt with her for 10 seconds.

Truth remains:
Feminism is not necessary in developed countries (happy to debate any r/IncelQueers retard on this topic)
Women/men who claim to be feminists are simply uneducated and misguided on true gender issues
Thus, a woman who claims to be a feminist is unnattractive by default. She may not be a purple-haired bra burning lesbian, but she has still subscribed to an outdated social ideology that has no real validity in today's world. And I don't want to date a brainless sheep.

EDIT:
Just read more of the thread. Jesus Christ, these guys are going head-over-heels for a girl that actively insults incels and is a frequenter on r/IncelTears. How the fuck did they become so cucked. r/Braincels is pretty much r/ForeverAlone at this point.

Last edited:
Oh, nevermind then. I'm a man of honesty and not a petty liar. So I will be truthful: the girl is physically passable, but her mind will her make immediately unattractive to any decent man. Not a Stacy by any means but not repulsive. Probably a 5/10. She has that "innocent nerdy" look to her and would be desirable if she was into video games and technology and cool geeky hobbies.

BUT if she's just someone who spends all her days trolling a bunch of internet virgins, she's probably a pathetic Tumblrtard who went to college for Gender Studies and rants about femtardism all day. So, based on her mind, she is unattractive AF and I wouldn't even flirt with her for 10 seconds.

Truth remains:
Feminism is not necessary in developed countries (happy to debate any r/IncelQueers retard on this topic)
Women/men who claim to be feminists are simply uneducated and misguided on true gender issues
Thus, a woman who claims to be a feminist is unnattractive by default. She may not be a purple-haired bra burning lesbian, but she has still subscribed to an outdated social ideology that has no real validity in today's world. And I don't want to date a brainless sheep.
she has a husband anyway

she has a husband anyway

Well her husband looks like a giant ginger pussy, so that's hardly a win. Lol. He's probably a massive cuck feminist like she is. Doesn't even count as a husband then.

So many cucks on r/Braincels falling in love with this feminist retard. Just so you guys know, I just found out that picture is her looksmaxxed. She's actually 1/10 regularly and that is her WEDDING makeup+hair. Girls looksmaxx their hardest for their wedding. Imagine her on the regular?

This is her by the way, taken from her post history.

Last edited:
Well her husband looks like a giant ginger pussy, so that's hardly a win. Lol. He's probably a massive cuck feminist like she is. Doesn't even count as a husband then.

Oh I remember that cunt. Didn't even recognise her lol. Because I've seen her genuine pics where she isn't hiding her fat lol.

Board Gaming is only Incel because she's keeping her legs closed for Chad.

Female Incel= Can't get Chad

The post seemed ironic then I looked at the comments and shit. Female attention-giving cucks everywhere. How does this happen? I hope more suicides happen.

WHY do you guys keep mentioning braincels? It’s just foreveralone, isn’t it (bluepilled, M and F allowed). Don’t really see why you guys treat it any different.

Braincels = cuck city

I knew it, it's gonna happen sooner to later. Also their headmod (u/AnathematicAnarchist) is clearly orbitting that femoid. Otherwise why a sane incel would put her as a mod on an incel sub? So pathetic LMFAO.

I also think u/AnathematicAnarchist is a curry, only a curry can be that delusional. Because for some strange reason, curry bashing posts are extremely unpopular on r/Braincels, people there downvote the shit out of any curry bashing post if they see it.

Btw, she is not that fat and she is hot.

Last edited:
Just look at this reply from their femoid mod:

That's not me.
Edit: this nonsense needs to stop. I am not u/MRAGGGAN. There are several differences between her and I:
  • She's very attractive and I'm not.
  • She's younger than I am.
  • She weighs less than me.
  • She's got a boyfriend/fiance and I don't.
She's better than me in basically every way except that I have more money. But I would gladly write a check for her annual salary just to be in a happy, loving relationship.

JFL at that sub.

I'd smash her tbh.

I knew it, it's gonna happen sooner to later. Also their headmod (u/AnathematicAnarchist) is clearly orbitting that femoid. Otherwise why a sane incel would put her as a mod on an incel sub? So pathetic LMFAO.

I also think u/AnathematicAnarchist is a curry, only a curry can be that delusional. Because for some strange reason, curry bashing posts are extremely unpopular on r/Braincels, people there downvote the shit out of any curry bashing post if they see it.

Btw, she is not that fat and she is hot.

They just call any racecel comments "racist". Not acknowledging that they're diagnosing racism. Words >>> Actions in femoid land.

PIc isn't her. It's some other IT roastie. And she is fat. Have seen other pics of her. She posted on r/equalattraction with her cuck and had other pics in her posting history. 99% of femoids who take closeup face pics are fat. Tinder 101

jfl at getting turned on seeing a femoid getting reddit karma

Her face screams TriGGereD

hilarious how obsessed some of these bitches are with posting about incels, like every day. I am glad we take up so much space in their heads

Lololol she fucks WOMEN. Foids would rather sleep with themselves than incels

Their subreddit is a disgrace and just a parody of r/incels at this point

low iq thread. the post on reddit is sarcasm/a joke that mcragggan and board_gaming are the same person

Not ugly/fat enough to be a IT poster

She looks like a worse version of my former oneitis Debra. And she still has tons of orbiters. Fuck this world.

She's a Braincels mod. Jfl at how cucked that sub is

low iq thread. the post on reddit is sarcasm/a joke that mcragggan and board_gaming are the same person

They're still feeding attention whores though. Basically validation to them. Basically orbiting.

So many cucks on r/Braincels falling in love with this feminist retard. Just so you guys know, I just found out that picture is her looksmaxxed. She's actually 1/10 regularly and that is her WEDDING makeup+hair. Girls looksmaxx their hardest for their wedding. Imagine her on the regular?

LOL

hilarious how obsessed some of these bitches are with posting about incels, like every day. I am glad we take up so much space in their heads

Yup, looks like it's only way to put something of ours "inside" them.

They're obviously mocking this woman, that I doubt that's a picture of her anyway. Are you stupid?

They're obviously mocking this woman, that I doubt that's a picture of her anyway. Are you stupid?

Learn how validation works and why femoids spend time on Incel subs. Also learn to read. That isn't her, that's some other incelqueers frauding roastie.

Holy shit she's actually disgusting without fakeup. 2-3/10. Would still fuck because what other choices do I have.

Orbiters are fucking scum.

lol ugly bitch

women are sooooooo subhuman without makeup it's insane

but i would still def. fuck her, no idea why she would spend all her time shitting on incels, what a stupid bitch.