Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

r/drama is by far worse than inceltears

T

treesarescary

Banned
-
I'd know, my accounts have been posted on both subs, and the harrasment I received when I was posted on r/drama was INFINITELY worse than any harrasment I received from IT, they'd send me private messages saying I'm ugly, comment and troll my years old posts, flat out bully me, among other shit.

I never got any of this with IT when I was posted there, I probably got like one PM telling me to seek help or something but that's it, r/drama is the biggest fucking cancer hold on Reddit, it genuinely made me lose faith in humanity when I got posted on there and received a ton of harrasment.

I'd know, my accounts have been posted on both subs, and the harrasment I received when I was posted on r/drama was INFINITELY worse than any harrasment I received from IT, they'd send me private messages saying I'm ugly, comment and troll my years old posts, flat out bully me, among other shit.

I never got any of this with IT when I was posted there, I probably got like one PM telling me to seek help or something but that's it, r/drama is the biggest fucking cancer hold on Reddit, it genuinely made me lose faith in humanity when I got posted on there and received a ton of harrasment.
kiwifarms idiots populate the drama subs tbhngl
You will not see r/drama or r/SubredditDrama being banned by reddit even though they are trolling subs that brigade other subs to bully others and they openly admit it on their subs.

You posted your face?

Probably over 100 times now, I just couldn't stop, it was really bad
Why would your post your face to non-blackpilled users? Send your face to trusted users here. We will rate you properly.

That’s actual harassment. I would probably report the people who dm you to the police. Hope all those miserable pieces of shit at that sub die of cancer.
Why would your post your face to non-blackpilled users? Send your face to trusted users here. We will rate you properly.
He shouldn’t have posted it at all

What is r/drama?

I remember you from standardcels, you kept posting your face comparing yourself to 2 other guys

That's what you get for subscribing to reddit