Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

/r/niceguys is place for femails to pass blame for their attraction to criminals

microDongCityUSA

microDongCityUSA

Major
★★★★★
Women are attracted to violent criminals, fear gets them wet, they only chose the nice guy after their looks diminish and they need a loyal provider for themselves.

/r/niceguys is used to shame men who have wrongfully been taught to spend weeks, months, maybe years of their time and money to provide support for a woman in hopes she would show more physical affection than a hug (Meanwhile chad criminal fucks her in the bathroom on the first date).

The shaming there is causing more men to avoid women completely (MGTOW) or they will try changing themselves into characteristics that women find attractive (violence, aggression, drama) which spirals society towards more degeneracy.

Offtopic because many incels pedestal femails and feel down they don't have a femail but femails are degenerate and seek after it.

uyekin2u1pby.jpg

femaredumb1op3x.jpg

Last edited:
I agree, female validation is useless unless you're chad. Fuck what a femoid thinks.

If you were raised to believe that treating women with kindness/respect is the way to get them to like you only to see them choose evil psychopath chads instead, you have every fucking right to be pissed.

If you were raised to believe that treating women with kindness/respect is the way to get them to like you only to see them choose evil psychopath chads instead, you have every fucking right to be pissed.

I don't even believe that's the way we were raised. It's just so instinctual that even I, someone who was never taught to respect women, want to be kind to get their affection. Problem is that female minds are the exact opposites of our own so it doesn't work.

I don't even believe that's the way we were raised. It's just so instinctual that even I, someone who was never taught to respect women, want to be kind to get their affection. Problem is that female minds are the exact opposites of our own so it doesn't work.
Yeah, a logical mind would think that kindness actually matters.
This is why I'll never understand females, they are so primitive.