Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over r/Standardcels has been banned.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
It’s been taken down. There goes the last true incel subreddit. Only IncelsWithoutHate remains and that is overrun with women and cucks.

Yeah I just saw and I'm not surprised

It’s been taken down. There goes the last true incel subreddit. Only IncelsWithoutHate remains and that is overrun with women and cucks.
reddit admins are going to keep taking down incel and manosphere subs.
The new reddit competitor platform ruqqus doesn't have many strict content requirements yet https://ruqqus.com/help/rules
but that could change if ruqqus starts getting used by more people and they are pressured by the media and advertisers to "crack down" on "hateful" content.

Reddit is for cucks (and women). Just give up having incel communities there.

That was a fakecel sub tbh.

wasn't that sub just @Napoleon de Geso posting his stupid shit?
yeah I gave up on incel reddit after shortcels was banned. that was the last proper incel sub. everything after that is the Dragon Ball GT of incel communities

One of the biggest mistakes you can make is thinking reddit is anything but a woman worshiping site as much as reddit tries to portray itself as a neutral mainstream social media site used by normies like facebook, twitter and instagram.

yeah I gave up on incel reddit after shortcels was banned. that was the last proper incel sub. everything after that is the Dragon Ball GT of incel communities

r/shortcells was great tbh
Salvador66 was a good mod and made funny posts.

Reddit admins might ban us but in the end remember they will be eating Tyrone's cum off their wives tonight :feelshaha:

It was inevitable tbh, foids cant tolerate any dissent towards them.

We've been exiled from Reddit.

lol at incels still using reddit in 2020

Damn, I enjoyed that place

We've been exiled from Reddit.
Wonder how long before ruqqus has AHS and IT communities that do the same thing they did on reddit.
Those platforms can pretend they are for free speech all they want but as soon as you let those kind of people on the platform that want to police "hate" speech they start taking over.
Look at how AHS mods managed to take over a lot of reddit subs and start banning people for participating or commenting in 'problematic' communities for example.

Last edited:
Standardcels isn't a place, it's a people. Where ever De Geso is, there is Standardcels.

rip watashi wa toki

r/celmates was also banned.

Standardcels was dumb anyway, just napoleon talking about being giga hypergamous

Wow another incel subreddit banned shortly after r/celmates got banned. Seriously the incels on reddit need to grow some balls and come here. This is the only place on the net where incels can congregate and talk without being silenced.

Oh no. Not Reddit. No.
Oh no. The humanity. Why? Why Reddit? No. This is horrible. I feel terrible.
What will I do the next time I go to Reddit? Oh no. The horror. The shock. I'm really angry about this. No. Damn you Reddit. Damn you. This is war. No. I can't breathe I'm so angry. No.

How can anyone still use reddit after the braincel ban?! That was the final blow to show that the blackpill isn't welcome on reddit.

Btw., /r/trufemcels never got banned :lul: woman good man bad

How can anyone still use reddit after the braincel ban?! That was the final blow to show that the blackpill isn't welcome on reddit.

Btw., /r/trufemcels never got banned :lul: woman good man bad

Sometimes the artist has to shill to keep the lights on. If I'm De Geso, what platform do I have but Reddit? I'm banned from Incels.co.

Sometimes the artist has to shill to keep the lights on. If I'm De Geso, what platform do I have but Reddit? I'm banned from Incels.co.
Isnt De Geso this mentally ill guy with the rapey forum? Or do I mix something up here

Isnt De Geso this mentally ill guy with the rapey forum? Or do I mix something up here

I don't know who's behind Rapey.

It's over for those that are still going to one week incel subs when you have .co and after last real one was banned almost year ago.

THEY WILL CONTINUE BANNING EVERY CEL SUBREDDIT JUST GET OVER IT WHY ARE PEOPLE STILL TRYING TO MAKE SUBS ON THAT STUPID WEBSITE WHO CARES REDDIT IS FOR CUCKS

didnt notice because my account got suspended for 3 days

Sad, can I ask how much time this site has?

/r/Braincels was peak incel humor.

go to ruqqus for memes

Wow another incel subreddit banned shortly after r/celmates got banned. Seriously the incels on reddit need to grow some balls and come here. This is the only place on the net where incels can congregate and talk without being silenced.

Rules are too restrictive here. You can’t do any Jeremy Meeks memes, I got a warning for one and left for like 2 years

There is a crusades going on against incels.

Rules are too restrictive here. You can’t do any Jeremy Meeks memes, I got a warning for one and left for like 2 years
Users have been posting Jeremy Meeks memes here without getting into trouble as of late. Truthfully the rules aren't as strict now. If you want to post memes and jokes, that's what the sewers are for.

Wdym? Meekspill is THE definition of the blackpill.

R/riceccels and r/fastbanana are still up I think. I don’t think they can be banned for ban evasion and nothing controversial there yet

Wdym? Meekspill is THE definition of the blackpill.
Well I got a warning from knajid for a Meeks meme. I found it a bit ridiculous tbh, the Meekspill is one of the most common incel memes and suppressing that on an incel forum is just too much.

Guess they will be forced to register here

Imagine not being able to talk about loneliness.

Also remember the saying:
"when you can't criticize someone, it means they are in power"
Women claim they are oppressed, yet we can't criticize it