Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over r/Standardcels has been banned.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
Imagine getting banned for talking about the struggles of being lonely and rejected :feelscry:

Do you often enjoy thinking about men fucking you closet faggot
I enjoy thinking you're some drug addict slavic toilet getting your shit smeared on napoleon's cock

Brutal. ugly virgin men can't even vent in peace in this cruel gynocentric world.

More they ban and silence us, the more they prove us right

Standardcels was dumb anyway, just napoleon talking about being giga hypergamous

jfl. Just make your own sub to show everyone how picky you are theory.
Brutal. ugly virgin men can't even vent in peace in this cruel gynocentric world.

One of the rare occasions where i agree with the ban. Standardcels are volcels.

Last edited:
Reddit admins might ban us but in the end remember they will be eating Tyrone's cum off their wives tonight :feelshaha:
Imagine not being able to talk about loneliness.

Also remember the saying:
"when you can't criticize someone, it means they are in power"
Women claim they are oppressed, yet we can't criticize it

Stupid bitch doesn't allow my threads on incelwithouthate, wtf. My posts are completely neutral, others make them all the time.

Na you wish you fucking gimp
I dont have to wish for anything.

We all know that you spend your offline time deepthroating napoleon and getting the shit cleaned out of you.

I dont have to wish for anything.

We all know that you spend your offline time deepthroating napoleon and getting the shit cleaned out of you.
I've more time that you, keep coping

What was that? You illiterate fuck :feelskek:

speak right or shut the fuck up.
You are a little bitch so shut your mouth, i remember you were also scared of @Nothingness you wimp

JFL literally who??

:soy:

How's it feel knowing you will never have your boyfriend back on .Co ? :feelzez:

That hole of yours must be burning wet for gesoslayer's 11cm :feelskek:
You sure do love thinking of his dick you faggot

This is the only place where any type of cel can come and speak their mind. We are censored on basically every platform because of "hate", which is us just exposing the truths of the world. Jfl at foids and normies thinking otherwise.

Not surprised tbh. Reddit is cucked and they will ban all incel subreddits. I am surprised that standardcels lasted this long

Keep crying you little prick, @Nothingness made you his bitch
Dude wtf are you even talking about i dont even remember who he is

Sorry that you cant drain napoleon ballsack on reddit anymore

I guess it's time for you to rope

Dude wtf are you even talking about i dont even remember who he is

Sorry that you cant drain napoleon ballsack on reddit anymore

I guess it's time for you to rope
You little bitch you do remember him cause he bullied you, also how Weeb25 made you his bitch aswel you fucking clown

You little bitch you do remember him cause he bullied you, also how Weeb25 made you his bitch aswel you fucking clown
Show me links and proof Retard, i dont even know that is

If he had something to say to me I would answer to it, unless he wasnt quoting me properly so I wouldn't get notified.

That's some @Edmund_Kemper levels of retardation that your spewing

Im guessing napoleon must of drilled your mouth up all the way to your cranium and splooged his geso juices inside your empty head.

Show me links and proof Retard, i dont even know that is

If he had something to say to me I would answer to it, unless he wasnt quoting me properly so I wouldn't get notified.

That's some @Edmund_Kemper levels of retardation that your spewing

Im guessing napoleon must of drilled your mouth up all the way to your cranium and splooged his geso juices inside your empty head.
You fucking clown I remember when Personalityinkwell made a clown out of you and you did nothing about you, you just took it like the little bitch that you are

You fucking clown I remember when Personalityinkwell made a clown out of you and you did nothing about you, you just took it like the little bitch that you are
Look at you all emotional and broken :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: so sad that you want to rely on other users and believe they "owned me" and making shit up about them owning me. Crying about me isn't going to bring your boyfriend back. JFL at you thinking he would never get permed.

@Personalityinkwell is obsessed with me like a low tier becky that got pump and dumped by chad. Of course I'm going to ignore him.

JFL at you thinking these bums you named can beat me in any sort of way.

I'm still waiting for those links and specs of those arguments that you claim I lost at. Seeing as how you're a bit slow, I'll let inkwell jump in and hold your hand while I continue to ignore him.

Look at you all emotional and broken :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: so sad that you want to rely on other users and believe they "owned me" and making shit up about them owning me. Crying about me isn't going to bring your boyfriend back. JFL at you thinking he would never get permed.

@Personalityinkwell is obsessed with me like a low tier becky that got pump and dumped by chad. Of course I'm going to ignore him.

JFL at you thinking these bums you named can beat me in any sort of way.

I'm still waiting for those links and specs of those arguments that you claim I lost at. Seeing as how you're a bit slow, I'll let inkwell jump in and hold your hand while I continue to ignore him.
Shut up you shitskin coping faggot

Shut up you shitskin coping faggot
Im sorry that you cant orbit your boyfriend on .Co anymore.

Go on and make another sewer tier thread about your little faggot boyfriend and his 11cm cock that you drain like the little subhuman homo you are.

Im sorry that you cant orbit your boyfriend on .Co anymore.

Go on and make another sewer tier thread about your little faggot boyfriend and his 11cm cock that you drain like the little subhuman homo you are.
Shitskin cope

Reddit is too cucked. Nothing more to say.

It was full of fakecels anyway