Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL r/Trufemcels has been reopened

dirtykombatcel

dirtykombatcel

dropkicks for equality
★★★★★
This makes me glad because I loved lurking that subreddit. The sheer amount of hypocrisy and absurdity is enough to fill me with rage and get me going for my day.

Especially since two thirds of that subreddit has the "former femcel" flair JFL.

D91
JFL of course its reopened. Kweens can do and say whatever they please. If an incel subreddit is going to be allowed of course its going to be the female one.

View attachment 358343 JFL of course its reopened. Kweens can do and say whatever they please. If an incel subreddit is going to be allowed of course its going to be the female one.
Reminder that FDS, the most hateful subreddit on the entirety of reddit is only going because it consists of women.

If an incel subreddit is going to be allowed of course its going to be the female one.
this. fucking double standard, i hate them. i hate them all.

Reminder that FDS, the most hateful subreddit on the entirety of reddit is only going because it consists of women.
same with basically every radfem subreddit too. They can say they hate males and want them to be genocided as much as they want but the second a male says he doesn't worship women he's a terroristic misogynist.
this. fucking double standard, i hate them. i hate them all.
what makes it worse is that foids have the audacity to say they have it WORSE than men. At least if they just LARPed like we were treated equal they wouldn't get even more special privileges disguised as "just helping a minority, despite the fact that there are more females in the world anyways and that they are super supported in every 1st world country teehee"

Is r/creepyPMs still around? Back in the day, I found some great hypocrisy in that sub too.

There is a foids only imageboard (name of which i won't utter, tfu) that has a loneliness board. Half of the posts there are women CURRENTLY IN A RELATIONSHIP saying they feel lonely, they don't feel the spark, they miss their ex, they don't know if their current bf is good enough etc

This is what passes as loneliness in the eyes of foids

The rest of the posts are foids who are single but complaining that their fuckbuddy doesn't commit or their ex doesn't want more than just fucking them.

I wonder how long until they close it again because all of the members inboxes getting flooded.
There is a foids only imageboard
Crystal cafe

View attachment 358343 JFL of course its reopened. Kweens can do and say whatever they please. If an incel subreddit is going to be allowed of course its going to be the female one.
The only reason r/incelswithoutballs hasn't been banned yet is because their head mod is a foid :feelsclown:

every radfem subreddit too. They can say they hate males
That's not quite true. You can hate men, but not males.

Because, you see, "some males are women" and you're not allowed to criticize women, not even women who have dicks.

r/gendercritical was banned for criticizing transwomen. There was also a sub with a name something like "its a fetish" (the claim being that transwomen are men with a fetish for being women) - that was banned too.

Reddit honestly believes that gender is a social construct. As a result, the root password to their ideology is to just claim to be a woman.

I bet you could get away with a subreddit like transWomenCels if you explained in the sidebar that the subreddit was specifically for transwomen lesbian virgins, and that you use the term "foid" to refer to cis-women, and "chad" to refer to cis-men. I bet that every post and comment from the old incels subreddit would be perfectly acceptable then.

You could say, "god a hate foids!!" and the reddit admins would think, "this is acceptable and understandable rage from a marginalized community directed towards the oppressor class" - I bet they'd even ban any subreddit that criticized you, calling such criticism "harassment"

That's not quite true. You can hate men, but not males.

Because, you see, "some males are women" and you're not allowed to criticize women, not even women who have dicks.

r/gendercritical was banned for criticizing transwomen. There was also a sub with a name something like "its a fetish" (the claim being that transwomen are men with a fetish for being women) - that was banned too.

Reddit honestly believes that gender is a social construct. As a result, the root password to their ideology is to just claim to be a woman.

I bet you could get away with a subreddit like transWomenCels if you explained in the sidebar that the subreddit was specifically for transwomen lesbian virgins, and that you use the term "foid" to refer to cis-women, and "chad" to refer to cis-men. I bet that every post and comment from the old incels subreddit would be perfectly acceptable then.

You could say, "god a hate foids!!" and the reddit admins would think, "this is acceptable and understandable rage from a marginalized community directed towards the oppressor class" - I bet they'd even ban any subreddit that criticized you, calling such criticism "harassment"
they didn't care about gendercritical until they started shitting on transmen (aka females). Before they only shat on transwomen (males) and reddit didn't do shit.

Especially since two thirds of that subreddit has the "former femcel" flair JFL.
I noticed that too, femcel is such a wrong term, all they do is crying because they can't compete with Stacies for hole privileges, it doesn't have anything with sex.

I noticed that too, femcel is such a wrong term, all they do is crying because they can't compete with Stacies for hole privileges, it doesn't have anything with sex.
of course

I don't care.