Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Racepill]But good looking ricecels still slay!

1280px Toshiro Mifune 1954 Scan10003 160913

Even in Japan, guys like Toshio Mifune were popular because he had a lot of western features which helped him stand out. And this was back in the 50s. He was also quite tall given Japanesr were genuinely midgets back theb.

It really is over.

Chang=myth
I don't know man, K-POP bands like BTS have an extensive teenage female fanbase that follows them around. I don't think many Changs exist, rather that they just exist in a significantly lower frequency, but I do believe that there are exceptions to most rules pewpew.

I don't know man, K-POP bands like BTS have an extensive teenage female fanbase that follows them around. I don't think many Changs exist, rather that they just exist in a significantly lower frequency, but I do believe that there are exceptions to most rules pewpew.
Those are Changs by STATUS, not looks.

sometimes i can't decide if being rice or ethnic is worse, but overall both have it fucked up

I don't know, isn't status most of the time built on looks? (obviously not all the time)

They seem to fit the "prettyboy" archetype quite well, boybands typically succeed because the members of the boyband are found to be attractive by their raving female fans pewpew.

I don't know, isn't status most of the time built on looks? (obviously not all the time)

They seem to fit the "prettyboy" archetype quite well, boybands typically succeed because the members of the boyband are found to be attractive by their raving female fans pewpew.
Bro if those prettyboys were not in the band but in the west, they'd be INCEL AS FUCK

Bro if those prettyboys were not in the band but in the west, they'd be INCEL AS FUCK
That's like saying nothing a non-white sexhaver achieves in romance/sex counts unless he can replicate it in the west. Does that sound absurd to u?

Shit like this is why I think the world would be better off without whites.

I'm not saying that ethnics should go and kill them, but the world would definitely be much more balanced without them.

That's like saying nothing a non-white sexhaver achieves in romance/sex counts unless he can replicate it in the west. Does that sound absurd to u?
No its not.

They could still get laid, but not at the same rate actual Chads do.

I don't live in Asia so i'm unaware of how good Chang does. There's always 1% of guys in evrry country

Incel tv is based

No its not.

They could still get laid, but not at the same rate actual Chads do.
But u said they would be INCEL. The mental state of an incel is very different from non-incels. We need to stop overexaggerating like as if these guys experience anything close to what an incel goes through

But u said they would be INCEL. The mental state of an incel is very different from non-incels. We need to stop overexaggerating like as if these guys experience anything close to what an incel goes through
They would be Incel in the west, not the East.

The point was they were Chads by status, not looks.

No the pretty boy thing in Asia is real. You can go there and see. There is a looks hierarchy in Asia, too. Most Asian foids IN ASIA date and marry other Asians. In fact it is taboo in most of those countries not to do so. Its only when they move to the USA that they go full tilt crazy and only go with white guys. But eh, tall, thin, good hair, western facial features, how many guys in Asia really look like that? Thus the incel problem in Asia. In wealthy Asian countries foids mostly stay single if they dont -exactly the right kind of man they are looking for-. In poor Asian countries, like Cambodia, they date and marry out of economic necessity. It really is over for non-Chang, non-rich Japanese guys. Sorry to say.