Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Racism against curries is putting me off this site

Trannydestroyer

Trannydestroyer

Banned
-
Sure it is good to have banter once in a while but every single day I come here it is full of people saying curries should get extinct/genocided mainly from self hating curries themselves, I never wanted to be white I am not self hating curry in fact I am very much connected to my culture despite being a Canadian of Indian descent but all the curries here really hate their race why don't I see other POC incels hating their race as much as the curries here? And to top it off other users here will encourage these self hating curries and write even more racist stuff to these self hating curries.

This is an Incel forum to complain about dating and relationships and foids not to read for the 6th time how Hitler should have genocided all pajeets

Csup

I agree with you. I hate that faggot wereq and his threads.

Ok here's some curry love

It’s hard to not hate yourself when everyone else does.

@wereq - he has a problem with your self loathing ^

Sure it is good to have banter once in a while but every single day I come here it is full of people saying curries should get extinct/genocided mainly from self hating curries themselves, I never wanted to be white I am not self hating curry in fact I am very much connected to my culture despite being a Canadian of Indian descent but all the curries here really hate their race why don't I see other POC incels hating their race as much as the curries here? And to top it off other users here will encourage these self hating curries and write even more racist stuff to these self hating curries.

This is an Incel forum to complain about dating and relationships and foids not to read for the 6th time how Hitler should have genocided all pajeets
There is a lot to say on this OP, from a lot of people in a lot of places. Generally I think your sentiments are headed in the right direction and I am in agreement, but it's more complicated than that for many users.

They are simply JBW copers, don't listen to them. Indians are based. The best women beating videos I've seen are from Indians :feelsokman::feelskek:

I agree with you. I hate that faggot wereq and his threads.
it is getting annoying now so much white worship it really getting on my nerves now as if he has some cuck fetish or something him and other self hating curries encouraging more racist stuff to be said by other users

whites are the most attractive so they're going to get worshipped in a forum of ugly males espcially a forum of ugly ethnic males (most of the users here are ethnics).
the amount of pro genocide ethnics here are even bigger than whites themselves. self hate is a very normal thing to experience.

I'm a whitecel and I don't support racism.

I'm a whitecel and I support racism.

There is a lot to say on this OP, from a lot of people in a lot of places. Generally I think your sentiments are headed in the right direction and I am in agreement, but it's more complicated than that for many users.
you and @Caesercel {if he is a curry} are the most level headed curries here

This is how OP'S mind works:

>hates curries himself.
>thinks his hatred is a fact about curries
>scrambles for every person who said bad things about curries or hated curries (babur, Nixon or whoever else he can find)
>quotes them as if their opinions prove anything and tag me as if I care
>completely ignores the billions of people who don't hate curries

Its the sign of a sick and twisted mind tbh.

yeah i find it cringe

Curries are slacking off and not making muslim, latino, black, chinese hate threads.

I never wanted to be white I am not self hating curry in fact I am very much connected to my culture despite being a Canadian of Indian descent
Don't you realize that you're at the short end of the stick as a curry when it comes to dating and social status? Don't you realize that being curry results in inferiority in terms of physical masculinity like height, frame, musculature, testosterone, and athleticism, all of which are attractive to women. How is this racism? This is race realism!

take a break and go to neets or looksmax for a few months to cool down

What kind of curry are you ? If you are South Indian you are alright no need to hate yourself but if you are Northern or Gangu curry you should off yourself.

Sir may I ask you if you had to live among a bunch of uneducated loud mouth rude disgusting rapist Gangu jeets wouldn't you hate Curries too ?

Everyone hates everything and everyone. If you don't like it, just leave you cow fucker

Anyone who doesn't want curries to be second class citizens at best is either doesn't know how fucked up this race is or is a total retard. And I am a pajeet myself and I hate it more than anything else.

I would actually give 2 inches of my height to be a white

Don't you realize that you're at the short end of the stick as a curry when it comes to dating and social status? Don't you realize that being curry results in inferiority in terms of physical masculinity like height, frame, musculature, testosterone, and athleticism, all of which are attractive to women. How is this racism? This is race realism!
I'm sure he does realise these things also, but like I said, it's more complicated than having a position. We are wrought at all times, into many shapes with the mental anguish we carry. It goes in many directions. It's not unidirectional.

@Trannydestroyer.

What kind of curry are you ? If you are South Indian you are alright no need to hate yourself but if you are Northern or Gangu curry you should off yourself.
why would you say that? im white and i rarely see much of a difference unless they explicitly mention it to me

Sir may I ask you if you had to live among a bunch of uneducated loud mouth rude disgusting rapist Gangu jeets wouldn't you hate Curries too ?
Dude. I HAVE had to live around that, not fully immersed thank God, but my culture and sub culture has come into contact with this both in the West and in Curryland. I know the troubles my friend. I AM a curry in many uses of the term. I both hate them in terms of a self-loathing + embarrassment and I also want myself and my fellow curries to have the proper status WHEN they do things right by the Western models which worked hundred years ago. We are all individually somewhat like Dostoevsky's Underground Man and we are also trying to say the right things !

why would you say that? im white and i rarely see much of a difference unless they explicitly mention it to me
Southern curries - USA curries. Good civic sense, high iq, academically oriented

Northern curries - Canada Curries. Loud, disgusting, creepy and perverted, low IQ, Zero civic sense, a stain on the planet

All positive curry stereotype - Southern curries
All Negative curry stereotypes - Northern curries

Southern curries - USA curries. Good civic sense, high iq, academically oriented

Northern curries - Canada Curries. Loud, disgusting, creepy and perverted, low IQ, Zero civic sense, a stain on the planet

All positive curry stereotype - Southern curries
All Negative curry stereotypes - Northern curries
are you south indian curry

no its not more complicated
I appreciate your dedication to a single position. It certainly makes on feel more grounded, but alas you are wrong if it's your only position. Similarly, I would admonish any curry who pridefully walks around with his head held high thinking he is of some great master race. All need to be humbled. The problem with many Hindus and Jains is that they have no concept of confession of their own mistakes. So you shouldn't make the same mistakes as these pagans and be convinced that your position is the only one that's virtuous.

but alas you are wrong if it's your only position.
No I'm not wrong. You're just an SJW cuck like @Caesercel who can't swallow the racepill.
I would admonish any curry who pridefully walks around with his head held high thinking he is of some great master race.
I am not master race or prideful. I'm scum of the earth untermensch.

so you're whiter? do you also worship white women
Northern curries are about as white as Filipinos jfl. But yeah I have wheatish skin, not complete dark like Tamils. No I don't worship any woman.

No I'm not wrong. You're just an SJW cuck like @Caesercel who can't swallow the racepill.
See now your insulting me. Don't be an asshole. You are illiterate if you think I am SJW lol. Can you read? @wereq I swolled the racepill long before you and then developed it further. I practically helped invent the damn racepill irl. You are my junior in all these ways. Stfu I wasn't being rude to you I'm helping you to understand shit !
I am not master race or prideful. I'm scum of the earth untermensch.
This is a good confession to have, but you should make it based on your individual behavior (which is exactly as you say, scum-like towards ME JUST NOW for being informative). Don't pretend it's our skin color alone or our race alone that's maks you a mega dick !

Master should make a new forum for racecopers, self-hating ethnics, and stormfronts to be fair.

See now your insulting me. Don't be an asshole.
My patience has worn thin with copers like you and Caesercel that's why I'm rude. I don't want anything to do with copers. Don't bother tagging me in your posts again because I'm putting you on Ignore.

Master should make a new forum for racecopers, self-hating ethnics, and stormfronts to be fair.
He needs to purge all those who deny the racepill.

Who determined this? You?

Your utterly retarded worldview which is informed by nothing but your own biases and failures as a human being have nothing to do with sjwism or lack therefof.

Your utterly retarded worldview which is informed by nothing but your own biases and failures as a human being have nothing to do with sjwism or lack therefof.
dnr