Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Racism against curries is putting me off this site

Support @Intellectual
They gave him a temporary ban because he was against this retarded behavior.

My patience has worn thin with copers like you and Caesercel that's why I'm rude. I don't want anything to do with copers. Don't bother tagging me in your posts again because I'm putting you on Ignore.
You are the coper Wereq. You are perhaps the biggest coper here. I will tag you, up to you whether you respond or not. You must realize your own Sin before trying to get made at others.

@Caesercel - tagging you cause he has mentioned you so much during his little temper tantrums.

@K9Otaku - just FYI, @wereq is in desperate need of reading the Underground Man. But he won't.

Last edited:
I like being curry but I hate that foids hate currys. The threads of currys making foids uncomfortable are based

Looks like "Trannydestroyer" can't bit what he barks.

Can't take the heat? Then get the fuck out of the kitchen.

52784.jpg

@JayGoptri if you could point out the root causes which fuel the backward cultures and sub-cultures of curries.
For me these are the following -

1. Having your entire culture revolve around religion.
2. Too much diversity for it's own good. Every curry state should have been it's own country. The diversity has spelled disaster for the whole nation like political violence, internal conflicts, racism, and what not.
3. Overpopulation and selective abortion. This one cannot be overstated. Retarded older generations overpopulating to get themselves out of poverty.

Yet, curries still continue to avoid tackling these problem, furthering our descend into hellish nightmare.

@JayGoptri if you could point out the root causes which fuel the backward cultures and sub-cultures of curries.
For me these are the following -

1. Having your entire culture revolve around religion.
Yes and no. I mean, if followed properly and before Indians started Western worship masturbating (also due to Western pseudo-intellectual philosophers confusing the fuck out of everyone, yes - the Curry ways of doing things led to a much better life (married to decent women) and some decent caste choices. However the degredation of those cultures has made things worse. Revolving around Religion is not always bad, though it can have bad consequences for the people who are cultural orphans like us. There are many stupid Hindu Caste practices, but more importantly and in my opinion, when Hinduism & it's Brahmins meet Christianity, they are the inferior religion, and THATS the point to remember!
2. Too much diversity for it's own good. Every curry state should have been it's own country.
Perhaps, OR just stay with the British as their head and get help from the white man, India could be like Dubai + nice suburban area too, instead (and again) they chose the bullshit philosophers and so did England.
The diversity has spelled disaster for the whole nation like political violence, internal conflicts, racism, and what not.
Yeah. Well, that's what happens when you reject transcendant conquering. Maybe (like I said) have the British Raj would be so bad. Indians have a tough time organising themselves anyway, would save a lot of pain. You know, there is something comforting in believing that the Whites are looking out for you IF the white man's Christianity is working. Sadly today, the white man's Christianity is a dead corpse.
3. Overpopulation and selective abortion. This one cannot be overstated. Retarded older generations overpopulating to get themselves out of poverty.
Hey, that's hot pagans are. What the shit else is there to say...? Once Western culture goes down the shitter, everywhere else malfunctions too..

Actually, in curryland, for me things are better. The rot is slower, is the culture backwards like you say? Yes, a little, but it's a decent (almost nice) place in the world to be.
Yet, curries still continue to avoid tackling these problem, furthering our descend into hellish nightmare.
Yes. Happens.

Btw..."Chan"? You are a curry? What kind man?

Your utterly retarded worldview which is informed by nothing but your own biases and failures as a human being have nothing to do with sjwism or lack therefof.
I tried. I tried to reach this dude to help him behave like slightly less of a fuckin meth head but he resists all attempts to control his blind spots.

Btw..."Chan"? You are a curry? What kind man?
Yeah, man, an animecel curry. I decided to tag you since you sounded like a well-informed and well-articulated curry.
Perhaps, OR just stay with the British as their head and get help from the white man, India could be like Dubai + nice suburban area too, instead (and again) they chose the bullshit philosophers and so did England.
Is there anything to be truthpilled on regarding the living conditions of Indians under the British Raj? Was it not as terrible as our history books say?
Actually, in curryland, for me things are better. The rot is slower, is the culture backwards like you say? Yes, a little, but it's a decent (almost nice) place in the world to be.
I would agree too. If you can remotemax, it's not so terrible. But I know how terrible it is for most guys who are toiling for long hours for meagre salaries. They can't arrange-marry to lose their virginity anymore because it's unlike their grandparents' or even parents' times when, despite selective abortions, they could just pedomax. The male population is being seen as superfluous now that modernity has arrived in curryland. Females are in incredible demand. The rot may look slow, but it could accelerate at any point. I have been noticing more and more whites coming to India to open their start-ups. It's not going to be long before JBWs start flocking to curryland out of desperation. Then it will hit everyone like a truck I think.

Yeah, man, an animecel curry. I decided to tag you since you sounded like a well-informed and well-articulated curry.
Sure anytime brotha, I do what little I can :feelsokman:
Is there anything to be truthpilled on regarding the living conditions of Indians under the British Raj? Was it not as terrible as our history books say?
It was not. There were some hardships I'm sure, but that is the case with all underdeveloped societies going through development. It's essential to becoming a superpower which India may have become had these things o mentioned above been working right.
I would agree too. If you can remotemax, it's not so terrible. But I know how terrible it is for most guys who are toiling for long hours for meagre salaries. They can't arrange-marry to lose their virginity anymore because it's unlike their grandparents' or even parents' times when, despite selective abortions, they could just pedomax. The male population is being seen as superfluous now that modernity has arrived in curryland.
Something like this, yes.
Females are in incredible demand. The rot may look slow, but it could accelerate at any point.
Yes correct it will. Give up wanting give up desire, sounds daunting but trust me it's far less daunting than the other option of realising the pain and hell all at once. It's the only way.
I have been noticing more and more whites coming to India to open their start-ups. It's not going to be long before JBWs start flocking to curryland out of desperation. Then it will hit everyone like a truck I think.
Could happen. But there are enough ethnic girls who want to live in the West that will supply the next 20 years. After that, yes you may start seeing a lot of White guys in curryland as compared to before. We'll see. I have noticed an increase in the Start-ups too. But most of the companies are still based in the West and they only travel here for short term management work.

I tried. I tried to reach this dude to help him behave like slightly less of a fuckin meth head but he resists all attempts to control his blind spots.
I don't even care anymore tbh. As far as I am concerned @wereq is free to believe or post whatever he likes, and so are you. I've spoken my mind on those topics and there's nothing more left to be said.

I can talk to curries more easily than anyone in real life as a ricecel. I know exactly what they go through.

Both rice and curry are automatically considered creepy to women. I kid you fuckin not. By default we are creepy and you could easily tell this by how foids treat us as if were not even human.

Foids don't even show us common courtesy. I can't fuckin stress this enough. Because showing common courtesy is an invitation and the foids MUST be crude to us right from the get go.

Fuck racist piece of shit foids.

Racism against most groups is because of what those groups do, their actions and behaviors.

Racism against curries is mostly because of how they look and who they are.

I don't even care anymore tbh. As far as I am concerned @wereq is free to believe or post whatever he likes, and so are you. I've spoken my mind on those topics and there's nothing more left to be said.
It's way simpler than all of that. He doesn't know what SJW means and is accusing people of it out of spite for other reasons, at least that is what I have observed. Other than that I think he's a good lad for moving to curryland and being friendly with the local canines.

It's way simpler than all of that. He doesn't know what SJW means and is accusing people of it out of spite for other reasons, at least that is what I have observed. Other than that I think he's a good lad for moving to curryland and being friendly with the local canines.
Oh so he is a western curry who moved back?

Reminder:
This dog cucks you. If you aren't white with blue eyes like his then you are an asexual being. Females would rather fuck an attractive animal than an ethnic human

https://incels.is/attachments/1592634375821-png.279155/
Just go ahead check yourself into the mental ward now man..

And Jesus, is there a more "water is wet" poster for this site than you? Everyone has already discussed to their wits end..

Racism against most groups is because of what those groups do, their actions and behaviors.

Racism against curries is mostly because of how they look and who they are.
Oh trust me, it's a lot more than just that which causes the white man to lash out against curries or for curries to be mocked growing up in the West. It's a combination of factos.

And do you really have Aziz Ansari as your pfp. Wtf why?

Agreed

Especially when it’s cucked

also @wereq is faggot

Another indian in canada? Inceldom deserved 200%

Sure it is good to have banter once in a while but every single day I come here it is full of people saying curries should get extinct/genocided mainly from self hating curries themselves, I never wanted to be white I am not self hating curry in fact I am very much connected to my culture despite being a Canadian of Indian descent but all the curries here really hate their race why don't I see other POC incels hating their race as much as the curries here? And to top it off other users here will encourage these self hating curries and write even more racist stuff to these self hating curries.

This is an Incel forum to complain about dating and relationships and foids not to read for the 6th time how Hitler should have genocided all pajeets
I felt the same way about all the Tallfag hate

Think of it this way.

While other races might have incel members, Indians are the INCEL RACE. Makes you think, doesn't it. Why else would Indians need arranged marriages.

It’s only online hate bro niggers are hated irl and are being killed everyday
fair enough. I cannot understand the people that hate black men. only black women deserve hate because they're privileged and aggressive niggas