Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Racism is becoming more tolerated

When this will happen it will be a major lifefoul and a major step thwords restoring our civilizations, and clansing it from j00ish subversion and laws (W0men priviliges included).

Yes but he saved it. He kind of rebuilted it
Cope

Never said we are good. I just said we have some advantage even being in the lowest
why are you proud of being part of such a lowly race?

No. Karl Marx and communists all support colonization because it destroys the native identity of the people there. It's literally in his book.

All of you want the destruction of us. Pommies, commies, cuckstrian missionaries, mullas all have the same goal
No one thinks about curryland. Curries just invaded the internet in recent year and are seen as pests more than anything.
947827CA 8AB9 4EE0 9017 94EDC7AC1986

Don't know if I would. Israel seems to be a cool place to be from what I saw of h3h3. Why do you hate being a Jew?
Normal whites are better looking

Why this shit has 300 replies

why are you proud of being part of such a lowly race?
We are ugliest doesn't mean we are the "low" race. According to nature, cockroaches are more successful than dinosaurs. Many species who were superior went extinct just because they couldn't keep the females and adapt to the environment enough.

Tell me another country or race with high endogamy, stable birth rate, high GDP growth rate and poverty reduction, increasing female ratio, who won all the wars and population growing more right wing by the day. Only Indian and Israel.

Doesn't matter how superior you are today, you need to pass on that lineage to successors. Only India and Israel is good at that now.

Last edited:
No one thinks about curryland. Curries just invaded the internet in recent year and are seen as pests more than anything.
We are still less hated than Jews or mullas. I mean you Jews literally got genocided for how annoying Marxists you were in Germany

All I hearing is excuses jfl.
Maybe it's right on rest of it but the vedas part is bullshit. Most of it is referring to raskshas

Seriously, normies are now saying the n word everywhere and are hating on Jews/ethnics. Wokism is out.
Huh? What kind of normies do you know?

The there's no correlation between race and iq. And gap is explained by various sicioeconomic factors
Because clearly there is a correlation between race and iq, that’s not even debatable.
Even I doubt this. @rope infinity ♾️ when different races or species have different average heights why would you assume the same thing for IQ?

What special about IQ from rest of other traits?

the true pajeet IQ is sub 80 in India.
You have moon on your flag and we have flag on our moon. Brutal mogg

India also reached mars on 1st attempt with lower budget than an average Hollywood movie and underpaid staff. Your countries haven't and can't even attempted it :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: . Another brutal mogg.

We also won all the wars and developed nuclear weapons in secret when almost all the world was against us.

Now let's try to guess who has higher IQ. Remember what Jew Shapiro said "Israelis/(Indians) like to build. Arabs like to bomb crap and live in open sewage. This is not a difficult issue."

I dont put too much effort to arguing against pajeets anymore.
More like you get raped and bombed by facts and logic and can't fight back and run off like a sissy.