Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Racism is low iq and gay

the ones that want to fuck white foids and make the competition for my own race even harder and thus make me less likely to ever engage in romantic relationship with my own race, yes.

I suppose it is rational to wish to breed with foids of your own race, though I find engaging in such "competition" to be quite cucked.

I suppose it is rational to wish to breed with foids of your own race, though I find engaging in such "competition" to be quite cucked.
Why should I stick with one just race of foid, when there are so many? You gotta broaden your horizons, as they say.

this is a braindead marxist platitude that gets spouted by npcs. no intelligent person is racist because of differences in complexions, they are racist because they notice some races are cognitively inferior and spread crime and discord everywhere they go. i don't hate all different races but i do hate niggers because they are notoriously mentally inept and have a habit of creating crime everywhere they go
crime is based on area. Blacks have a history of crime cause whites pushed them to crowded inner cities while whites got to live for the most part out in the suburbs. If black majority were to live in suburbs for a generation or two they would not commit as much crime as they do.

crime is based on area. Blacks have a history of crime cause whites pushed them to crowded inner cities while whites got to live for the most part out in the suburbs. If black majority were to live in suburbs for a generation or two they would not commit as much crime as they do.
Niggers are pathetic. You people will always blame whites for your innate inadequacies.

And the trope about black crime being caused by “socio-economic factors” isn’t true at all. The wealthiest black neighborhood in America has more crime than the poorest white one debunking your last point. Now that’s SO REAL.

Niggers are pathetic. You people will always blame whites for your innate inadequacies.

And the trope about black crime being caused by “socio-economic factors” isn’t true at all. The wealthiest black neighborhood in America has more crime than the poorest white one debunking your last point. Now that’s SO REAL.
First, you’re wrong about crime not being about area. Second, what neighborhood are you talking about

This again.:feelsseriously: You'll never be a foid:feelsjuice:

The only groups that are actually subhuman are kurds, jews, and gypsies.

what neighborhood are you talking about
The meme I saw said Windsor Hills, California vs. Beattyville, Kentucky

Let me ask you a question though: do you believe genes have any impact on behavior?

blacks in the same wealth class as whites still commit more crime. also people like indians who live in dirt poverty dont commit crime like niggers do. it's genetic.

the ones that want to fuck white foids and make the competition for my own race even harder and thus make me less likely to ever engage in romantic relationship with my own race, yes. the ones that don't want to race mix, no
That's the cope that retards like you cling to. If your country was 100% white you'd still be fucking loser on this forum with no woman. Stop kidding yourself.

Japan is the shining exemple of that
Perfect example, I wouldn't have even thought of this.

By his logic the "hikikomori" culture shouldn't exist in Japan. Men shouldn't be spending their time jerking off the cartoons and shit right? lol.

Women want quality not quantity. Removing all of the ethnics from a population affects the quantity, not the quality.

That's the cope that retards like you cling to. If your country was 100% white you'd still be fucking loser on this forum with no woman. Stop kidding yourself.
Ok. Something inside of me tells me to hate the non whites

Ok. Something inside of me tells me to hate the non whites
Ok. Good for you, you still won't be able to do shit about it though. So I guess you're going to spend everyday frustrated.

Ok. Good for you, you still won't be able to do shit about it though. So I guess you're going to spend everyday frustrated.
Says who that I won't be able to do anything about it?