Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [RageFuel]A kid that was attacking me in cs go is now a 300k youtuber

• Thread starter Deleted member 17889
  • Start date
Deleted member 17889

Deleted member 17889

Free Market Autist
-
Fucking hell i heard his name on youtube and i remembered who this fuck was i played with him 3 years ago back when i used to play cs go he was a toxic fucker insulting everyone in the team telling everyone to sub to his channel This just shows how unfair the world is because a toxic kid has more success than me

Nester is his channel name just to show you how much of a degenerate he is by looking at his content

Who cares, his channel will die. On youtube you can only succeed as a foid, chad, shill.

Who cares, his channel will die. On youtube you can only succeed as a foid, chad, shill.
still he might get a fuckton of money off it he looks like your typical normie cunt

Those thumbnails though...

ur promoting his channel as much as u hate him, pretty low iq tbf

Mass report his channel

He looks so much like a typical meme zoomer. wow

Checked channel he has a girlfriend and he has good facial bones, but he's bloated. Attractive people are always the most toxic in games. They're used to getting everything in life handed to them because of looks that they sperg out when they don't. Ugly people are almost always chill and calm. Twitch streamers cope for some reason and think that the people in chat that are toxic are loser virgins in their basement, when it's the exact opposite.

I can't even understand him since he's not speaking English. Nonetheless, it sucks that the little queer is gonna get YouTube adsense money despite being a petty, spiteful cunt.

Way of the world, bro.

ur promoting his channel as much as u hate him, pretty low iq tbf
i'm pretty sure nobody here would give any revenue to a normie even if anyone watches his vids i hope its with ad block

Fuck with his shit, if he does live content troll him.
He looks so much like a typical meme zoomer. wow
Paintbrush haircut, check.

Didn't expect him to be polish tbh. Also he seems like a complete twat.

Youtube is shit nowadays,all the good content creators left and now everyone is doing same cookie cutter shit with clickbait thumbnails and titles.

I like the unskipable double ads!