Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Ragefuel blackpill moment today happened to me

Furlossus

Furlossus

Tremble in the shadow of furlossus
Today I decided to go to burger king and something happened, something that made me want to go er on the spot.

I made an order and was waiting while cashier would pack up all my food. She was burgers in the bag and suddenly stopped and froze looking at something behind me. I was like umm excuse me? And the bitch said: sorry I froze for a minute, it's just person behind you was so very tall

I looked behind and there was like 6'8 tallfags

Honestly I just wanted to grab the bitch by the neck and smash her ugly gook face until eyes fall out and brain is smeared all over the table

Brutal no reply

The tallest guy in the room automatically absorbs all female attention. Especially at that ridiculous NBA level height.

The tallest guy in the room automatically absorbs all female attention. Especially at that ridiculous NBA level height.
I wanna kill wahmenz

Today I decided to go to burger king and something happened, something that made me want to go er on the spot.

I made an order and was waiting while cashier would pack up all my food. She was burgers in the bag and suddenly stopped and froze looking at something behind me. I was like umm excuse me? And the bitch said: sorry I froze for a minute, it's just person behind you was so very tall

I looked behind and there was like 6'8 tallfags

Honestly I just wanted to grab the bitch by the neck and smash her ugly gook face until eyes fall out and brain is smeared all over the table
It was me behind u

Im enraged by this ragefuel

I hate women so damn much bros