Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ragefuel for Misogynist Curry

Do they also shit in the streets in souf indya?

@Copexodius Maximus

I just had to being it back to the coping guru and his "muh white north India is white" :feelsgah:

Paki curries especially most delusional. Many of em still think they are doing better than south Indian Hindus jfl. Every single Muslim curry I know is almost always money mogged by the south Indian Hindu curry in the same field jfl. Imo muzzie curries especially have Islam cucking em of energy/IQ to money maxx

Paki curries especially most delusional. Many of em still think they are doing better than south Indian Hindus jfl. Every single Muslim curry I know is almost always money mogged by the south Indian Hindu curry in the same field jfl. Imo muzzie curries especially have Islam cucking em of energy/IQ to money maxx
The majority of muzzies here where I am (SI) are considered largely untrustworthy. In a manner of speaking, it's the same in the States too for lower and middle class muzzies. Of course woke-whitey doesn't know shit about Muzzies' true nature and advocates like anything for them in order to virtue signal.

Reject westernism
Embrace tradition
LMAO.

Its hard to say what it is exactly that makes them do it. Upper middle and upper caste folk don't but the rest of curryland is shitting away like there's no tomorrow :feelspuke:

The majority of muzzies here where I am (SI) are considered largely untrustworthy. In a manner of speaking, it's the same in the States too for lower and middle class muzzies. Of course woke-whitey doesn't know shit about Muzzies' true nature and advocates like anything for them in order to virtue signal.
muzzie curries are untrustworthy for sure. my family had multiple muzzie paki curry tenants, not one paid rent on time. Same happened with non muzzie curries to be fair. But the muzzie curries overall were more annoying to deal with. I have had too many bad experiences with curry tenants,sales reps etc. I personally would never trust a mainlander curry with anything important. I also make sure to avoid jobs where am told will have a mainlander curry manager. They micromanage too much and work too hard.

These guys (Hindi speaking Northerners, Assam folk, Muzzies etc) all provide cheap labor in SI. And even the more educated ones from the middle castes/class are completely mogged by South Indians as managers and capable business leaders. There are some NI who do well in SI, but honestly a good portion of them are just plain incompetent.

These guys (Hindi speaking Northerners, Assam folk, Muzzies etc) all provide cheap labor in SI. And even the more educated ones from the middle castes/class are completely mogged by South Indians as managers and capable business leaders. There are some NI who do well in SI, but honestly a good portion of them are just plain incompetent.
I wonder if it is cultural reason or some genetic reason that south Indian curries mogging northies hard when it comes to competency and money. Hard to say which it is. At least we can in Pakistani curries case, they ruined their bloodlines due to cousin fucking. But this doesn't explain why even Northern Hindu curries are mogged by south Indians. Their is likely some powerful cultural difference or genetic difference between the two groups

muzzie curries are untrustworthy for sure. my family had multiple muzzie paki curry tenants, not one paid rent on time.
Not surprised.
Same happened with non muzzie curries to be fair. But the muzzie curries overall were more annoying to deal with. I have had too many bad experiences with curry tenants,sales reps etc. I personally would never trust a mainlander curry with anything important. I also make sure to avoid jobs where am told will have a mainlander curry manager. They micromanage too much and work too hard.
Some are good. Some are bad. Some are useful. Some are useless.

I wonder if it is cultural reason.
This ^ is more likely.
or some genetic reason that south Indian curries mogging northies hard when it comes to competency and money.
Unlikely genetic.
Hard to say which it is. At least we can in Pakistani curries case, they ruined their bloodlines due to cousin fucking. But this doesn't explain why even Northern Hindu curries are mogged by south Indians. Their is likely some powerful cultural difference or genetic difference between the two groups
These answers require a lot of ethnographic analysis and commentary, its a ph.d's worth of explinations. Its not a simple thing.

Last edited:
@Misogynist Curry 卐

Where are you? It's only midnight man. Okay well, maybe after Puri and Puja in morning you are allowed to login to .is ?

Anyway - Happy Dasara buddy. Put the bamboo away and come defend your Northern Empire :feelskek:

@Copexodius Maximus

I just had to being it back to the coping guru and his "muh white north India is white" :feelsgah:
:lul::lul::lul:
Makes sense. Shit holes like Mumbai and Delhi are in North India. And jfl at them thinking they’re white, I found this massive cope.
AF4E8D6B A54E 4248 B11A 2B2ED18F26F7

Literally just re-using nazi propaganda posters at this point.

@Indracel come here and see this post jfl

Muslim curries (especially Pakis) cope about being part Arab, Persian, or something other than curry. @RREEEEEEEEE told me about the baradari system in paki-land, and it seems traditionally the highest on the ladder were Muslims who could trace their ancestry outside India, and called Ashrafs. Then it is upper class hindu converts, then lower caste converts, then untouchable hindu converts.

JFL, Hindu trads love emulating western nationalists and the online rightwing subculture for some reason. They post soyjack and “based” memes to “own the muzzies” as well.
The masculine trad Hindus somehow getting defeated by every foreign invader for thousands of years. Something isn’t adding up here.

It says nothing new tbh, anyone not on maximum copium knows South India performs relatively well by Indian standards.

99% sure though Misogynist Curry is going to come here and start coping by claiming that only Haryana/Kashmir/Punjab is North India, which are by comparison relatively less shit than Uttar Pradesh and other states in the Ganga belt. Though even then, most Punjabis live in West Punjab and not Indian Punjab, and their HDI is worse than Subsaharan Africa :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
He’s not even from Punjab/Kashmir/etc, he’s from Delhi. Idk about you, but to me that seems like shit hole HQ along with Mumbai.

As for Punjabis in Pakistan, he will cope and say “it’s because they’re Muslim bro. If they were 100% hindu arya sanatana dharma bhakt, they would be using 100 trillion year old vedic technology”.

Poo in the loo

Tbh all of curryland is a shithole. Anyone saying otherwise is a cope. This is only looking at pretty granular differences. The urban-rural divide is more significant.

Also, Don't you see, fool?? This is clearly the most natural division of a land into north and south :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
View attachment 661799

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
View attachment 661800
Jfl, I think the Vindhya mountain range is what cuts off the North and South of the continent. Guess he doesn’t know that’s how North India and South India have traditionally been divided. Maybe he means the Indus Valley region or something, but that doesn’t include Delhi.

This article was written by some stupid filthy South Indian lungi abo nigger.
South Indian state, AP, has the worst literacy rate in India with highest number of slums. Mostly slum dwellers in Mumbai are also tamil niggers.
Images 2
Images 8

I don't know why do these ugly abo niggers keep associating central gangatic people with us indus people. They are genetically more similar to South Indian abo niggers than to us, indus people.
And even the successful South and Gangetic niggers are generally from Brahmin community who are North Indian migrants which is a genetically proven fact.

He’s not even from Punjab/Kashmir/etc, he’s from Delhi.
How many times do I have to tell you that Delhi isn't an ethnicity but a city? I am ethnically North Indian, and Delhi is also present in North but its inhabitants are from all over India.

Last edited:
@idk125
If you want to see the full extent of Muzzie damage to a country, you should visit curryland. Especially in SI. We got a few decent AllahuAkbars here, but the majority of them will pounce at the first chance to screw up public spaces by making the Muzzie spaces.

Jfl, I think the Vindhya mountain range is what cuts off the North and South of the continent.
Kike, do you really think all these regions are in North in the context of India?
IMG 20221005 090108

How delusional!!!!

If you are talking about them being part of North of subcontinent then I can agree to some extent, even tho I staunchly believe they are predominantly in Centre and west.

@idk125
If you want to see the full extent of Muzzie damage to a country, you should visit curryland. Especially in SI. We got a few decent AllahuAkbars here, but the majority of them will pounce at the first chance to screw up public spaces by making the Muzzie spaces.
u trippin

Tbh all of curryland is a shithole.
Anyone saying otherwise is a cope.
True. But smart Western curries who are Incels and can manage it through will power or connections (cause there is a massive adjustment) should choose curryland as a final resting place in order to enjoy what they can of life. Beats WokeVille California! Thinking your going to make it big there is the real dangerous Cope !

This is only looking at pretty granular differences. The urban-rural divide is more significant.

Also, Don't you see, fool?? This is clearly the most natural division of a land into north and south :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
View attachment 661799

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
View attachment 661800
@Misogynist Curry 卐 came to join us. Now the fun starts !

Last edited:
I've been to Kerala once. Their streets are clean from random garbage and turned over garbage bins. Meanwhile while I was in Delhi i could barely walk through their streets from all the mountains of garbage.

u trippin
No nigga jigga. I not tripping. Tripping happened in freshman year college. And most don't even know what it's like to be tripping for reals.

You coping on Muh Allah without knowing Muslim culture (s).

Where you from bruh?

No nigga jigga. I not tripping. Tripping happened in freshman year college. And most don't even know what it's like to be tripping for reals.

You coping on Muh Allah without knowing Muslim culture (s).

Where you from bruh?
i am born in england and from libya but i live in dubai an dbro i k muslim culture. we dont glorify violence like these people who do it

But even in North India, Southies be moggin you in career like crazy. Always.
South Indian state, AP, has the worst literacy rate in India with highest number of slums. Mostly slum dwellers in Mumbai are also tamil niggers.
No my friend. Don't trust any States in Curryland. You have to use your eyes. I have 5 years of observations and I've even been teaching many different castes and classes. I'm telling you, Southies from the middle-lower castes manage basic English a lot better than your Delhi pajeets !
View attachment 661813View attachment 661814
I don't know why do these ugly abo niggers keep associating central gangatic people with us indus people. They are genetically more similar to South Indian abo niggers than to us, indus people.
And even the successful South and Gangetic niggers are generally from Brahmin community who are North Indian migrants which is a genetically proven fact.
South Indian Brahmins also tend to mog North Indian ones when it comes to career success in my current estimation. But this is harder to say for certain.
How many times do I have to tell you that Delhi isn't an ethnicity but a city? I am ethnically North Indian, and Delhi is also present in North but its inhabitants are from all over India.
It's inhabitants from the South helped make it less of a shit hole from what it was :feelsahh:

I've been to Kerala once. Their streets are clean from random garbage and turned over garbage bins. Meanwhile while I was in Delhi i could barely walk through their streets from all the mountains of garbage.
@Misogynist Curry 卐 ^ is this also written by "some stupid filthy South Indian lungi abo nigger" Huh?
And lungi? wtf. Are there no lungi wearing pajeets in the futuristic city of Delhi? :feelsahh: Why is AAP not able to do anything right? TBH, I've met a few people who left their profession and joined the AAP as official robot NPC spoke salesmen. They suck at everything and they get blasted by BJP (rightly so) each time they open their mouth.

Yes. Your description is accurate. In fact Kerala is a good example of a place that is at least trying. Other NI & SI cities also have initiatives, but often times fall short of meeting their goals.

Problem in Delhi is not just the garbage, but the mountains of people trying to squeeze in every nook, cranny and fissure!

i am born in england and from libya but i live in dubai an dbro i k muslim culture. we dont glorify violence like these people who do it
You are not like Indian muslims at all. You are a Middle Eastern Muslim. That is very different. In some cases worse, in other cases better !

You are not like Indian muslims at all. You are a Middle Eastern Muslim. That is very different. In some cases worse, in other cases better !
yeah but where i am at its peaceful

yeah but where i am at its peaceful
"Born in England from Libya". Bad English. You were born in England and are from England. You mean to say you have Libyan ethnic roots? And, currently you live in Dubai. Dubai is a huge commercial city, of course people there get along. You are rich I assume? That's not the real 'Muslim interacting with world' scenario. Libya is peaceful? Not till recently, if it is now.

Last edited:
South indians mog. How is this a surprise? Everybody knows this.

But even in North India, Southies be moggin you in career like crazy. Always.
Defense, Sports, Engineering, Medical, Entertainment, Politics etc are North Indian dominating without any doubt.
I don't know from where are you getting all these stats that Southies career mog us in North?
In my class, the most dumbest kid was a tamil nigger.
I have 5 years of observations and I've even been teaching many different castes and classes. I'm telling you, Southies from the middle-lower castes manage basic English a lot better than your Delhi pajeets !
Coz southie niggers rely on English to interact with other southie niggers while non-southies use Hindi/Urdu as a lingua franca.
English has nothing to do with intelligence anyway. It's just a stupid language of stupid cucks.
South Indian Brahmins also tend to mog North Indian ones when it comes to career success in my current estimation. But this is harder to say for certain.
Cope. Bengali Brahmins have the highest IQ and then UP Brahmins.
Nobody respects Brahmins in south—especially tamil niggers—due to having North Indian lineage.
It's inhabitants from the South helped make it less of a shit hole from what it was
I would say Punjabis. But, now it's becoming Shithole due to huge migration of Bihari niggers.
In case of Bengalore, North Indians helped to make it less of a Shithole and same goes for Mumbai.
Are there no lungi wearing pajeets in the futuristic city of Delhi
They are South Indian abo niggers.
We Northies wear Kurtah Pajama:cool:
which is being imitated by SAGH southie niggers a lot nowadays:feelshaha::feelshaha:
Problem in Delhi is not just the garbage, but the mountains of people trying to squeeze in every nook, cranny and fissure!
Then tell your people to stop migrating towards Delhi. I don't like the presence of these dirty stinky black abos from gangetic plains and South in North.

Nope. Chads from all varieties do assist in Military and Intelligence and have a shared sense of belonging. Only more Central Gov admin types are likely just NIs, I believe.
Arguable.
Engineering.
Nope, SI takes the win, mostly.
Until about 2010, when leftist all over the world started allowing any woke dumbass to advance in career, nope. And btw, the number of incompetent North Indian foids probably exceeds the number of incompetent South Indian foids in medicine as a number, just an FYI. South Indians who were the best doctors/medical professionals from curryland drained out out into UK and America during the 1960s - 1990s. Of course there are very good North Indian doctors, but you can't say they dominate "Medical". Even at AIIMS up in Delhi you have so many Southies out performing.
Entertainment.
This is so vague and retarded as an example^ You are doing Chad/Stacy worship of a low IQ variety. How do you define Entertainment? What's entertaining to you might not be to me. Carnatic Music is far healthier for us (especially as Incel) to absorb than your North Indian TV show rip- offs of cheap American reality-TV drama. In this regard any SI doing it is also pathetic.
Politics etc are North Indian dominating without any doubt.
NI exerts a stronger hold over centralising politics, yes. But you're a retard if you think that one faction can survive without BJP in the South. Oh wait, your Aam Aadmi Party I forgot..
I don't know from where are you getting all these stats that Southies career mog us in North?
My 40 years on planet Earth living in two major countries. What you got on that one buddy boyo?
In my class, the most dumbest kid was a tamil nigger.
This is coming from a guy who wrote "most dumbest".:feelsgah: Your teacher must have been an ESL'4Lifer? It's okay, but don't make too much fun of the Tamil guy.
Coz southie niggers rely on English to interact with other southie niggers while non-southies use Hindi/Urdu as a lingua franca.
Yeah.. well.. cause in India, English is the language most often used when higher-ups talk together, what does that tell you ?
English has nothing to do with intelligence anyway. It's just a stupid language of stupid cucks.
Highly debatable as the Indians who DO speak good English along with their native languages tend to show higher intelligence and understand overall. But I'll give you that it's not always a certain thing.
Cope. Bengali Brahmins have the highest IQ and then UP Brahmins.
I never said they weren't also productive and very smart. Many are.
Nobody respects Brahmins in south—especially tamil niggers—due to having North Indian lineage.
@Caesercel - now you see what I mean^
I would say Punjabis. But, now it's becoming Shithole due to huge migration of Bihari niggers.
South India partly became shit hole due to migration of North scum + muzzies. :feelsjuice:
In case of Bengalore, North Indians helped to make it less of a Shithole and same goes for Mumbai.
In the case of all South India cities these I'll say, MORE TREES before NIs and now after NIs = concrete jungle. In some ways you are right, it helps cheaper labor and probably also the IT industry and Medical industry benefitted. But I'm not sure exactly how. But "shithole before Delhi/North migration" is a stretch. I mean, green pastures and trees are not shitholes.
They are South Indian abo niggers.
We Northies wear Kurtah Pajama:cool:
which is being imitated by SAGH southie niggers a lot nowadays:feelshaha::feelshaha:.
Yes true. Unfortunately Southies imitate North culture.
Then tell your people to stop migrating towards Delhi. I don't like the presence of these dirty stinky black abos from gangetic plains and South in North.
LMAO. They are not necessarily my people buddy. I'll always be a long term guest, but sure I'll let them know that my fellow Incel on .is says stop migration. That will go over real well Jesus! :soy::banhammer::no:

Last edited:
View attachment 661813View attachment 661814
But a south Indian state also has the highest rate as well. What does this even mean? Also, you claim of most people living in Mumabi slums being Tamil is not backed up by what you posted. It just shows development, and shows most of India as a shit hole.

India has 2 big divisions, north india and south india. Gangetic people are in north India.

140E50F8 9970 4463 8D71 53254D8C2F3B

When you refer to South Indians, you refer to people who are native to the that region. Why should I not use the same for people in Delhi? You’re a Delhi street shitter, stop coping.

Kike, do you really think all these regions are in North in the context of India?
View attachment 661817
How delusional!!!!

If you are talking about them being part of North of subcontinent then I can agree to some extent, even tho I staunchly believe they are predominantly in Centre and west.
The 2 main divisions in India are North and South India. The central and western classifications are pretty arbitrary.

Says the person who claims his ancestors are from more northern regions and migrated to the shit hole HQ called Delhi.

Nope. Chads from all varieties do assist in Military and Intelligence and have a shared sense of belonging. Only more Central Gov admin types are likely just NIs, I believe.
Giga cope. Chads lmao :lul:
Nope, SI takes the win, mostly.
Again, cope. There are more JEE crackers from North and hence more Northie engineers. Just check the number of engineers and doctors from Delhi; we alone give tough competition to whole south combined.
Until about 2010, when leftist all over the world started allowing any woke dumbass to advance in career, nope. And btw, the number of incompetent North Indian foids probably exceeds the number of incompetent South Indian foids in medicine as a number, just an FYI. South Indians who were the best doctors/medical professionals from curryland drained out out into UK and America during the 1960s - 1990s. Of course there are very good North Indian doctors, but you can't say they dominate "Medical". Even at AIIMS up in Delhi you have so many Southies out performing.
Again, cope. Mostly Doctors are North Indians. Just acknowledge it, dweeb.

This is so vague and retarded as an example^ You are doing Chad/Stacy worship of a low IQ variety. How do you define Entertainment? What's entertaining to you might not be to me. Carnatic Music is far healthier for us (especially as Incel) to absorb than your North Indian TV show rip- offs of cheap American reality-TV drama. In this regard any SI doing it is also pathetic.
Again a giga cope:lul:
NI exerts a stronger hold over centralising politics, yes. But you're a retard if you think that one faction can survive without BJP in the South. Oh wait, your Aam Aadmi Party I forgot..
Shree Arvind Kejriwal jee will be our next PM. We need educated leaders who don't divide people on the basis of language, religion, region etc.
My 40 years on planet Earth living in two major countries. What you got on that one buddy boyo?
Stop blatantly lying!!!!
I have been living here since I born and I know all the major fields are clasped by North Indians. I have never seen any South Indian doctor, engineer, CA, politician, lawyer, IAS etc here.
This is coming from a guy who wrote "most dumbest".:feelsgah: Your teacher must have been an ESL'4Lifer?
Stupid American cock sucking boomer.
Yeah.. well.. cause in India, English is the language most often used when higher-ups talk together, what does that tell you ?
English has nothing to do with intelligence.
Highly debatable as the Indians who DO speak good English along with their native languages tend to show higher intelligence and understand overall. But I'll give you that it's not always a certain thing.
It's a cope used by American cock sucking trolls like you to feel estimable.
South India partly became shit hole due to migration of North scum + muzzies. :feelsjuice:
Not only you are Northphobic but also Islamophobic lmao and you call yourself high iq :feelskek:
Isn't it funny most of the cow pee drinkers and cow dung eaters are from gangetic plains and south (AASI people)?
But, we, the indus people, get defamed for no fucking reason instead of y'all filthy illiterate fools.
In some ways you are right, it helps cheaper labor and probably also the IT industry and Medical industry benefitted.
We made it an IT hub. We civilized y'all.
Yes true. Unfortunately Southies imitate North culture
They all are jealous of our looks, complexion, culture, language etc and have deep hatred for themselves. They actually get happy when they see more North India blood(proto Dravidian and steppe) in their dna results than their own(AASI).

But a south Indian state also has the highest rate as well. What does this even mean?
Only one lmao. What about Delhi, Uttarakhand, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab? Almost half of the North mogs the second most literate south Indian state in literacy.
India has 2 big divisions, north india and south india. Gangetic people are in north India.
They are in Central India. Period.

It's a meme pic probably made by some self-loathing south Indian supremacist. Tell its maker to look in the mirror first; he and his people look way more similar to that picture guy both in terms of skin tone and phenotype than us.
This pic itself is the epitome of self-hatred among southies.
When you refer to South Indians, you refer to people who are native to the that region. Why should I not use the same for people in Delhi? You’re a Delhi street shitter, stop coping.
Natives of Delhi are Jats who are second most steppe shifted people in India:feelskek:

The 2 main divisions in India are North and South India. The central and western classifications are pretty arbitrary.
India is divided into 6 major regions: North, West, East, Central, South and NorthEast.
That's what I have learnt in school.
North-South division is on the basis of Indo-Aryan and Dravidian speakers.
Says the person who claims his ancestors are from more northern regions and migrated to the shit hole HQ called Delhi.
Delhi isn't a shithole.

Giga cope. Chads lmao :lul:.
By Chads I mean, fit, physically strong tall folk (like the opposite of you). Of course Chad's are in the Indian military. How is this my cope? LMAO. And btw, there are many Chad's from SI states in the military also. NI & SI both.
Again, cope. There are more JEE crackers from North and hence more Northie engineers. Just check the number of engineers and doctors from Delhi;
I don't know if that's true. Also, many of those represented in your Delhi numbers for engineers and doctors are people who are sub culturally South Indian or from South Indian areas.

we alone give tough competition to whole south combined.
Nah. You don't. I mean in curryland where everything an be done sloppy and called "good", yeah maybe more NI doctors who are quality as compared to SI. No way to prove it though I've seen many good SI doctors here. However, you do know that most successful physicians of Indian origin don't live in India right?
Again, cope. Mostly Doctors are North Indians. Just acknowledge it, dweeb.
Brother. I'm an outsider with an "Inside-Outside" perspective now, plus over half my family members are physicians in America, far more successful than you can imagine by the standards of measurement used by Indians and Americans both. So take it from me, if you are trying to say most "quality" doctors are North Indian, then you are confused. SI already dominates in Tech and related business anyway, but in medicine and research science they ar probably also doing better. Besides, it's not a competition, but I knew if I made a JFL thread on the topic you'd take the opportunity to do "Coping Guru"
Again a giga cope:lul:

Shree Arvind Kejriwal jee will be our next PM.
India should remain the way it is. BJP and old style mogs Kejriwal.
We need educated leaders who don't divide people on the basis of language, religion, region etc.
That's how India survives and these divisions are important. Besides this sounds like a retarded leftist fantasy anyway.
Stop blatantly lying!!!!
I have been living here since I born and I know all the major fields are clasped by North Indians.
Lying? What do you think I'm lying about little buddy? I'm 40. I have lived in both the U.S. and India, and I am telling you by way of that article that SI mogs. Even though my ethnic background is SI, I am not emotionally invested in this like you are. I would very happily accept North Indian or any Indian as doing better if it was the case. Unfortunately that Delhi culture has got you high on drugs of your own making.

I have never seen any South Indian doctor, engineer, CA, politician, lawyer, IAS etc here.
WHAT? ARE YOU RETARDED? Here as in Delhi? There are at least a million. Way more in the South of course but come on admit it !
Stupid American cock sucking boomer.
I'm a millennial. I have more experience than you in almost every facet of life and yes I have more cultural sophistication as well. Not always a great thing to be spread thin, but in comparison to you, you are intellectually and experientially mogged !
English has nothing to do with intelligence.
COPE!!! In curryland it DEFINITELY does! You Coping Guru!
It's a cope used by American cock sucking trolls like you to feel estimable.
Why would Americans need to cope about the fact English = higher functionality India. For 35 years of my life I didn't even care about this until seeing how it effects things here. And I am only talking about it now because you brought up how South Indians are inferior for some many reasons. LMAO. You are a disgrace to your own country if you think this!
Not only you are Northphobic but also Islamophobic lmao and you call yourself high iq :feelskek:.
Omg this dude is fucking hilarious! Northphobic. Quote a few of my playmates and friends growing up in States were North Indian. Even here I know a few nice ones, why the hell would I be Northphobic? YOU are Southphobic! These are all Leftist buzzwords. And yes I think Muslims are problematic and so does about 4.5 billion of the world's population. Of course you probably act like this because in reality, in cultural behabior you are far more Islam than Hindu !
Isn't it funny most of the cow pee drinkers and cow dung eaters are from gangetic plains and south (AASI people)?
But, we, the indus people, get defamed for no fucking reason instead of y'all filthy illiterate fools.
@Copexodius Maximus ^ he's losing his shit now Lmao.
We made it an IT hub. We civilized y'all.
"Y'all"!?! I was born and lived my entire life in a quiet southern American suburb. Who did you civilize again dumbass? Even for the SI locals here, you didn't shit and wouldn't exist without the support and Tech infrastructure they provided you. Ask anyone from Palo Alto California or Seattle IT Tech fields what they recognise as support for their operations. Hyderabad & Bangalore or the slums of you Dhobi ghats?
They all are jealous of our looks, complexion, culture, language etc and have deep hatred for themselves. They actually get happy when they see more North India blood(proto Dravidian and steppe) in their dna results than their own(AASI).
So many people here have debunked all this and your still crying.
Also, I guarantee you that if you had a conversation with me IRL, and said this^, not even your own IRL Northern buddies would support or back you. I'd destroy you. Remember, I never anywhere began by saying South India is "better" than North India. Never! Others may have, but I didn't. I just saw you constantly being an ass about Inter-Indian skin color and decided you needed to be taken down a notch.

@Misogynist Curry 卐 btw, I wonder, what would Kejriwal stance be on freedom of speech and Inceldom? If he ever found out such a thing existed? You do know that the only reason you are able to even express yourself and access a website like this is because there is too much disorganised confusion here for them to even figure out this kind of thing even exists right? And you want to try and "organise India". What a retarded idea. I am not against meritocracy or anything but honestly, if AA fully takes over its like India will split into two countries. Which is what you want isn't it?

Many are happy Caste exists. You should be too. Because if it didn't, as a disaffected manlet, under full sexual authority of female horseshit, you might end up a lot worse off.

Last edited:
By Chads I mean, fit, physically strong tall folk (like the opposite of you).
Chads are chick magnet. Being only tall and physically fit doesn't mean you become chad. Go and learn the definition of chad first, brain-dead.
I don't know if that's true. Also, many of those represented in your Delhi numbers for engineers and doctors are people who are sub culturally South Indian or from South Indian areas.
Again, a giga cope.
All the people of Delhi represent Delhi irrespective of their ethnicity.
It's just like saying American Indians represent India and not US.
yeah maybe more NI doctors who are quality as compared to SI
Finally you have started acknowledging truth now and being fair-minded.
Brother. I'm an outsider
Yeah, so stop interfering in Indian internal matters and get yo ass out of here, Cuckrican.
India should remain the way it is. BJP and old style mogs Kejriwal
Hmm, I knew it, you don't want India to develop that's why you support illiterate leaders who divide us.
WHAT? ARE YOU RETARDED? Here as in Delhi? There are at least a million. Way more in the South of course but come on admit it !
All Doctors, Engineers, CAs, IAS, Lawyers etc are North Indians in Delhi and then east/central Indians. South Indians are least.
COPE!!! In curryland it DEFINITELY does! You Coping Guru!
No, it doesn't. You are coping so hard. Government school kids don't know much English as compared to private ones, yet give very tough competition to us in Board, UPSC and other competitive exams.
Omg this dude is fucking hilarious! Northphobic. Quote a few of my playmates and friends growing up in States were North Indian. Even here I know a few nice ones, why the hell would I be Northphobic? YOU are Southphobic! These are all Leftist buzzwords. And yes I think Muslims are problematic and so does about 4.5 billion of the world's population. Of course you probably act like this because in reality, in cultural behabior you are far more Islam than Hindu !
You made this thread to spread Northphobia and slander us. You don't want India to develop. You are a disgrace not me, American cock sucking boomer.
Y'all"!?! I was born and lived my entire life in a quiet southern American suburb.
I meant South Indian ancestors. We civilized y'all otherwise y'all would still be low IQ hunter-gatherers like your Andamanese brethren:feelskek:
But, don't worry we're civilizing them too.
So many people here have debunked all this and your still crying.
Nobody has debunked shit.
Also, I guarantee you that if you had a conversation with me IRL, and said this^, not even your own IRL Northern buddies would support or back you. I'd destroy you. Remember, I never anywhere began by saying South India is "better" than North India. Never! Others may have, but I didn't. I just saw you constantly being an ass about Inter-Indian skin color and decided you needed to be taken down a notch.
Yada Yada Yada :soy::soy::soy:
Keep seething nigger :feelskek:

btw, I wonder, what would Kejriwal stance be on freedom of speech and Inceldom? If he ever found out such a thing existed? You do know that the only reason you are able to even express yourself and access a website like this is because there is too much disorganised confusion here for them to even figure out this kind of thing even exists right? And you want to try and "organise India". What a retarded idea. I am not against meritocracy or anything but honestly, if AA fully takes over its like India will split into two countries. Which is what you want isn't it?
We need change now. Indians are tired of Congress and BJP. We should give one chance to AAP and see what they can do.
AAP will unify India for sure. AAP's politics is solely based on the development of Schools, Unis, Hospitals, providing employment and proper electricity to every Indian which are our basic needs. We don't want leaders who divide us on the basis of religion, caste, language etc. Maybe boomers like you support them, but youngsters are against all this shit and only want development.
Many are happy Caste exists. You should be too. Because if it didn't, as a disaffected manlet, under full sexual authority of female horseshit, you might end up a lot worse off.
I have no problem with castes. Our castes are our identity. However, I don't support discrimination and reservation based on caste, and inter-caste marriages. Everyone is supposed to marry within their own community and religion which would help in foiling riots and hatred.

Chads are chick magnet. Being only tall and physically fit doesn't mean you become chad.
Omg. You moron. We are talking about the Military ! If course Chads and HT Normies make up the Indian military. Same goes for every Military usually.
Again, a giga cope.
All the people of Delhi represent Delhi irrespective of their ethnicity.
What? So you admit the representation of Delhi is made up of your "abbo niggers" from SI? Finally, you just proved everyone's point I think. The people of Delhi (especially the successful ones) probably comprise Indians who are from Maharashtra and SI and West India also, along with your melting pot of Punjabi and Muslims who dance to the same Bhangra beats every weekend?
It's just like saying American Indians represent India and not US.
OMFG. This is the most brain damaged analogy I have ever witnessed. First of all, you mean "Indian-Americans" NOT "American-Indians". American Indians are like, Navajo, Cherokee etc. Pocahontas people. Do you understand now you uneducated pajeet? And besides, once deciphered, your example doesn't hold anyway. Most Indian-Americans have no desire to have any connection with the mainland if they were born in America after 1980. I am an exception. There are a few expections. You should be thankful for people like me. Rest of India is !
Finally you have started acknowledging truth now and being fair-minded.
I acknowledge that you are clueless to anything outside of AAP Delhi crap culture.
Yeah, so stop interfering in Indian internal matters and get yo ass out of here, Cuckrican.
LMAO. Interfering? By telling you how pathetic you are on .is. @Copexodius Maximus, get this @Misogynist Curry 卐 thinks that him getting blasted on Incels.is in an Indian Government matter LOL.

Boy they would skin you alive if they knew even 5% of the shit you have said here. And, yet you should be allowed to say it, but that's not the opinion of people in Delhi. That's my opinion.
Hmm, I knew it, you don't want India to develop that's why you support illiterate leaders who divide us.
I want India to develop as Modi ji (the Prime Minister) along with many others in the BJP have allowed it to, under the proper capitalistic framework, and along with the Western model of "good practices" in business. The education field is totally collapsed anyway due to Western wokeism. That seems like what your AAP people don't understand. What do they propose in place of the current education tracks?
All Doctors, Engineers, CAs, IAS, Lawyers etc are North Indians in Delhi and then east/central Indians. South Indians are least.
Central? So Maharashtrans right? I'm sure there are thousands of SI doctors training or practicing in Delhi.
No, it doesn't. You are coping so hard. Government school kids don't know much English as compared to private ones, yet give very tough competition to us in Board, UPSC and other competitive exams.
Your competative exams, (like almost all University bullshit exams) are unnatural and ridiculous. They teach you NOTHING about real life decision making or business interactions or management.
You made this thread to spread Northphobia and slander us. You don't want India to develop. You are a disgrace not me, American cock sucking boomer.
No. I saw an article, and remembered you have a jealousy of South India, and wanted to show you how almost all members from non-Indian countries perceived South Indians in the global workforce. As I told you I had quite a few North Indian friends growing up. Even they remark how much respect they have for South Indians in the West. India is just a confused place. But actually I haven't seen too much of this South Indian hatred from anyone except YOU !
I meant South Indian ancestors. We civilized y'all otherwise y'all would still be low IQ hunter-gatherers like your Andamanese brethren:feelskek:
But, don't worry we're civilizing them too.
You civilized my ancestors? I suspect it's the other way around. South Indian Brahmins helped to RE-CIVILISE YOURS.:blackpill:
Nobody has debunked shit.
Dude..every member who has any dog in this fight has smashed you into a dozen pieces like when Hunuman smashed Ravana with his Gada :feelsBox:
Yada Yada Yada :soy::soy::soy:
Keep seething nigger :feelskek:
Seething? I'm happy to be talking with you. I will even say a Dasara prayer for you.

We need change now. Indians are tired of Congress and BJP. We should give one chance to AAP and see what they can do.
AAP will unify India for sure. AAP's politics is solely based on the development of Schools, Unis, Hospitals, providing employment and proper electricity to every Indian which are our basic needs. We don't want leaders who divide us on the basis of religion, caste, language etc.
Take it from me, as a Westerner who came here, India is doing great in terms of electricity compared to what I remember from past visits back in the 80/90's, so I was pleasantly surprised. As far as hospitals, yes the Government hospitals could use some improvement and same with schools, but I don't know how a place like India can achieve that sort of almost equal quality between public and private sector for Education. Even in the States it depends on the neighborhood. I just don't know and whatever Aam Adami Party is saying might start sounding like fanciful and filled with an almost American leftist SJW woke type of rhetoric if not careful. "Equality for all" type of thing is very hard to do here. If they mean just funding for nicer buildings and computers and staff salaries, okay, but if they mean overhauling the education curriculum, not an easy thing to do. Maybe I'm wrong, but it doesn't seem like they have any workable blueprint.
Maybe boomers like you support them, but youngsters are against all this shit and only want development.
What shit? Dude poor lower class "youngsters" have been given more opportunities and grown since Modi than even before. They come to the city and find jobs because of Zomato and Swiggy and all the many corporation which have been allowed to exist and take training from the West ever since Modi truly opened up the country. Not sure why you are talking about...
I have no problem with castes. Our castes are our identity. However, I don't support discrimination and reservation based on caste, and inter-caste marriages. Everyone is supposed to marry within their own community and religion which would help in foiling riots and hatred.
I have no idea what you are talking about. You are upper caste Indian right? So many Kerla and Gujju couples I see, so many mixes. My own cousin is married to a North guy of mid caste and she is a SI upper caste girl.

Last edited:
Omg. You moron. We are talking about the Military ! If course Chads and HT Normies make up the Indian military. Same goes for every Military usually.
They are High tier normies not Chads. Chads don't join military.
What? So you admit the representation of Delhi is made up of your "abbo niggers" from SI?
Not whole tho. But I acknowledge contribution of every Indian irrespective of ethnicity.
I want India to develop as Modi ji (the Prime Minister) along with many others in the BJP have allowed it to, under the proper capitalistic framework, and along with the Western model of "good practices" in business. The education field is totally collapsed anyway due to Western wokeism. That seems like what your AAP people don't understand. What do they propose in place of the current education tracks?
All the BJP leaders are women worshipping Hindutva Nationalists. BJP is losing its credibility. People are seeing AAP as a great alternative. AAP is the future.
Central? So Maharashtrans right?
Maharashtra is in West India, dweeb.
I'm sure there are thousands of SI doctors training or practicing in Delhi.
B-but isn't Delhi a shithole, mate? Then why are they coming here to get training?
Your competative exams, (like almost all University bullshit exams) are unnatural and ridiculous. They teach you NOTHING about real life decision making or business interactions or management.
Giga cope.
You civilized my ancestors? I suspect it's the other way around. South Indian Brahmins helped to RE-CIVILISE YOURS.:blackpill:
Brahmins originated in Northern India. They went south to civilize those stupid hunter-gatherers residing there.
Dude..every member who has any dog in this fight has smashed you into a dozen pieces like when Hunuman smashed Ravana with his Gada :feelsBox:
One more cope lmao.

Take it from me, as a Westerner who came here, India is doing great in terms of electricity compared to what I remember from past visits back in the 80/90's, so I was pleasantly surprised. As far as hospitals, yes the Government hospitals could use some improvement and same with schools, but I don't know how a place like India can achieve that sort of almost equal quality between public and private sector for Education. Even in the States it depends on the neighborhood. I just don't know and whatever Aam Adami Party is saying might start sounding like fanciful and filled with an almost American leftist SJW woke type of rhetoric if not careful. "Equality for all" type of thing is very hard to do here. If they mean just funding for nicer buildings and computers and staff salaries, okay, but if they mean overhauling the education curriculum, not an easy thing to do. Maybe I'm wrong, but it doesn't seem like they have any workable blueprint.
AAP's Delhi model is world famous model.
They know what they are doing unlike BJP who are selling everything to Ambani and Adani.
What shit? Dude poor lower class "youngsters" have been given more opportunities and grown since Modi than even before. They come to the city and find jobs because of Zomato and Swiggy and all the many corporation which have been allowed to exist and take training from the West ever since Modi truly opened
BJP is losing its credibility. I am telling you more and more people have started hating BJP. Unemployment rate is constantly increasing, inflation is touching sky and whatnot? Do you really think people would still praise that clown?
I have no idea what you are talking about. You are upper caste Indian right? So many Kerla and Gujju couples I see, so many mixes. My own cousin is married to a North guy of mid caste and she is a SI upper caste girl.
Because mostly people in US are Gujaratis and Malyalis.