Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ragefuel for Misogynist Curry

They are High tier normies not Chads. Chads don't join military.
No dumbass, there are quite a few Chads from lower caste in military. Later they move into other normie things.
Not whole tho. But I acknowledge contribution of every Indian irrespective of ethnicity.
Then your entire reason for gloating on .is about "muh superior skin Delhi City of dreams" is just moot and meaningless.
All the BJP leaders are women worshipping Hindutva Nationalists. BJP is losing its credibility. People are seeing AAP as a great alternative. AAP is the future.
Are you trying to tell me Aam Adami Party is more based? Please prove it and point me in the direction of your evidence. How are they any different in this arena than any other cucked Indian? I mean Kejriwal is married and probably cucked. Modi ji ain't got no wife and probably slayed. Anyway, that's more besides the point. Show me how AAP is more reasonable for Incels! Don't talk in any more ad hominems.
Maharashtra is in West India, dweeb.
Whatever. Major part of it is central. My family background is from there. They were Brahmin who spoke Marathi originally.

By the way you never acknowledged the fact that your so fucking stupid you don't know the difference between "Indian-American" & "American-Indians"
B-but isn't Delhi a shithole, mate? Then why are they coming here to get training?
To help calm your Bhangra fever and train you in how to do things better? Same reason Indian-Americans and white ex-pats come here? Lmao.
Giga cope.

Brahmins originated in Northern India. They went south to civilize those stupid hunter-gatherers residing there.
More recently they quelled your barbarism and taught you Sanskrit & Hinduism :feelsstudy:
One more cope lmao.
Dude my gosh. Can you read? You've been hacked to pieces by everyone. Literally. How is you being hacked up and served cold my cope? Do you know how to use the operative term "cope" properly?
AAP's Delhi model is world famous model.
They know what they are doing unlike BJP who are selling everything to Ambani and Adani.
World famous AHAHAHA. :feelsgah::feelsahh::feelsgah::feelsahh::feelsgah:. Well I have spent time in a much larger sections of the world than you and I can assure you no education board or system gives two shits or knows anything about any Kejriwal Aam Adami. They have been making a lot of noise since 2012 or so.

Please understand that the education system is a complete mess, so like I said before unless they have some plan to Blackpill people in the right things, none of their education overhaul or reform means a damn thing. Total nonsense.
BJP is losing its credibility. I am telling you more and more people have started hating BJP.
Maybe. They have been around for a long time.
Unemployment rate is constantly increasing, inflation is touching sky and whatnot? Do you really think people would still praise that clown?
PM Modi is not really a clown. Kejriwal is more of a fly off the handle type f clown honestly.
Because mostly people in US are Gujaratis and Malyalis.
I'm not talking about the U.S. you moron, I'm talking about my INDIAN cousins, from India, in India. They are from mixed marriage and from completely different places IN INDIA. Just like many I know of.

AAP's Delhi model is world famous model.
World famous in developing nations MAYBE.

Oh and one more thing:

You said something about electricity. It's weird you keep citing AAP's superior record here. I mean, I'm an upper middle class American, living in SI, a major city, and right outside my immediate community complex is a slum neighborhood. In the last 3 months, they haven't even lost power ONE time from the looks of it. So either your power woes are designed just for Delhi and other parts of India OR, this is a non-issue made to look like an issue. It's not nearly as bad as you make it out to be, and certainly doesn't warrant a political change in leadership.

Last edited:
JBBmaxxed ogre South Indians easily mog "muh caucasoid" Northerners, both financially and physically! :feelshaha:

JBBmaxxed ogre South Indians easily mog "muh caucasoid" Northerners, both financially and physically! :feelshaha:
Physically, hard to say. There are certainly big and strong Delhites. But that's not my friend @Misogynist Curry 卐 's problem, he's Incel so he's suffering like the rest of us but, his special case is different. He's just...

...Well, dude's a meglomaniac with delusions of grandeur about his "non-white-whiteness" :feelsjuice:

No dumbass, there are quite a few Chads from lower caste in military. Later they move into other normie things.
You don't know the meaning of chad, do you? :lul::lul:
Then your entire reason for gloating on .is about "muh superior skin Delhi
Majority of the Delhiites skin mog most of the Indians.
Are you trying to tell me Aam Adami Party is more based?
Yes, we should give them one chance. Shree Arvind Kejriwal jee is a highly educated person unlike illiterate tea seller modi.
Please prove it and point me in the direction of your evidence.
Delhi model.
How are they any different in this arena than any other cucked Indian?
They don't divide people on the basis of religion, caste and language unlike other parties whose politics is completely based on hate for certain people.
Modi ji ain't got no wife and probably slayed.
Lmao. That fool left his wife. He isn't trustworthy. I am telling you he's a puppet of Ambani and Adani.
Whatever. Major part of it is central
No, majority of its parts are in West and then South. Central is MP and UP.
My family background is from there. They were Brahmin who spoke Marathi originally.
Brahmins are North Indians.
To help calm your Bhangra fever and train you in how to do things better
We are already doing everything better that's why your folks imitate us, don't they?
You had recently acknowledged that in one of your replies!!
More recently they quelled your barbarism and taught you Sanskrit & Hinduism :feelsstudy:
We taught Sanskrit and Hinduism to everyone and not other way around. Hinduism is a syncretism of Aryan and IVC(proto Dravidian) religions. They both are our Paternal and Maternal ancestors.

World famous in developing nations MAYBE.

Oh and one more thing:

You said something about electricity. It's weird you keep citing AAP's superior record here. I mean, I'm an upper middle class American, living in SI, a major city, and right outside my immediate community complex is a slum neighborhood. In the last 3 months, they haven't even lost power ONE time from the looks of it. So either your power woes are designed just for Delhi and other parts of India OR, this is a non-issue made to look like an issue. It's not nearly as bad as you make it out to be, and certainly doesn't warrant a political change in leadership.
Show proof

You don't know the meaning of chad, do you? :lul::lul:.
You argue like a teenage foid worshipper, honestly
Majority of the Delhiites skin mog most of the Indians.
Here we go again. "Skin mog" lol.
Yes, we should give them one chance. Shree Arvind Kejriwal jee is a highly educated person unlike illiterate tea seller modi.
I know what highly educated is when I see it. Trust me. And it's quite interesting that you are talking like Modi is some pleb peasant and that Kejriwal is like the Ambedkar of Education. Which is hilarious given the fact you just accused Modi of being too elitist for your poor little self. It's almost like you are saying you were a low-born and Kejriwal is going to make you and every other slum lord a high-born scholar. Is that correct?
Delhi model.
:feelsahh::feelsgah::feelsahh::feelsgah::feelsahh: . Fucking brocel, you just told me that this awesome model was "world famous". Then when I ask you to show me an example of it being used in the world (or even in just India) you revert to "Delhi model".

My dear ESL thinker, it's okay, give me a buzz and I'll teach you how to think better in English. :feelsstudy:
They don't divide people on the basis of religion, caste and language unlike other parties whose politics is completely based on hate for certain people.
You sound like a leftist Hollywood Foid tbhngl.
Lmao. That fool left his wife. He isn't trustworthy. I am telling you he's a puppet of Ambani and Adani.
Foid worship. Indian PM says "fuck I don't need no woh-men by my side to run an entire country" and @Misogynist Curry 卐 's commentary is in essence "how dare he leave his wife". Wtf is that? If anything PM MODI IS BASED AS FOR LEAVING Foid behind ! Leaving hs wife is EXACTLY what makes him trustworthy.

@Copexodius Maximus get a load of this^. Hes denouncing a man who more or less left his wife because he had ambitions to run a country and have an unlimited source credit for the rest of his life?!? PM Modi is more non-cucked and Based !
Brahmins are North Indians.
Started probably more North, perfected in the South.
We are already doing everything better that's why your folks imitate us, don't they?
You had recently acknowledged that in one of your replies!!
Again with the "my folks"? Lmao. No Westerners ever imitate Indians. Unless we are doing comedy about you. What I had said was, some South Indians imitate the shity rap and slang of NI culture because they are obsessed with being obnoxious little twats, they also imitate Americans.
We taught Sanskrit and Hinduism to everyone and not other way around. Hinduism is a syncretism of Aryan and IVC(proto Dravidian) religions. They both are our Paternal and Maternal ancestors.
The people who did this were nothing like we are today. And you can't claim much of it really. You are not the "we" and you have never taught anything to anyone. Sanskrit was better preserved and improved upon in the South.

Last edited:
Show proof
Proof of what? I'm telling you there haven't been any power cuts here for ages. Point being, you are portraying these problems in India as real problems that need to be solved and AAP is going to do it, when in reality we have no problems as severe as you mention. There is no crisis due to BJP. That's just political propaganda made for young inexperienced twats such as yourself!

Dude, 99% of your NI acquaintances are probably illiterate-sounding compared to me. So why are you making fun of the Prime Minister of India calling him illiterate? PM Modi is not illiterate. Honestly he speaks English better than Kejriwal, who only knows how to yell in Hindi it seems.

Last edited:
Muslim curries (especially Pakis) cope about being part Arab, Persian, or something other than curry. @RREEEEEEEEE told me about the baradari system in paki-land, and it seems traditionally the highest on the ladder were Muslims who could trace their ancestry outside India, and called Ashrafs. Then it is upper class hindu converts, then lower caste converts, then untouchable hindu converts.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Pakis are extremely self hating, they think that they are arabs/persians while they have little to no Arab ancestry. They can't admit they are curries because of sandnigger brainwashing.

Only one lmao. What about Delhi, Uttarakhand, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab? Almost half of the North mogs the second most literate south Indian state in literacy.
Yet at the top mogging all is in South India.

They are in Central India. Period.
Central India is an arbitrary term.

View attachment 662125

It's a meme pic probably made by some self-loathing south Indian supremacist. Tell its maker to look in the mirror first; he and his people look way more similar to that picture guy both in terms of skin tone and phenotype than us.
This pic itself is the epitome of self-hatred among southies.
It was made by white nationalists making fun of northern curries coping and claiming to be more white.

Natives of Delhi are Jats who are second most steppe shifted people in India:feelskek:
Still look curry

India is divided into 6 major regions: North, West, East, Central, South and NorthEast.
That's what I have learnt in school.
North-South division is on the basis of Indo-Aryan and Dravidian speakers.
Outside curryland, we only learn north and south india if we ever learn about it.

Delhi isn't a shithole.
2ce36325-17de-4d6c-ba22-81b3e33a5388-gif.662366

@Copexodius Maximus ^ he's losing his shit now Lmao.
Jfl, central india is north india. He is coping hard. Most the hindutva copers are from north india, not south. And cow piss is a hindu holy symbol along with being intrenched in ancient Ayurvedic practices, not localized to north or south. But since there are much more hindu fanatics in the north, it’s probably much more common there.
LMAO. Interfering? By telling you how pathetic you are on .is. @Copexodius Maximus, get this @Misogynist Curry 卐 thinks that him getting blasted on Incels.is in an Indian Government matter LOL
Shit hole logic 101, especially from curryland and china. “Don’t talk about shit hole tendencies in my country bro, it’s internal matter. You are interfering”. People from shit holes are usually defensive about their country because they know it’s a shithole and have been coming up with copes about it their whole life.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Pakis are extremely self hating, they think that they are arabs/persians while they have little to no Arab ancestry. They can't admit they are curries because of sandnigger brainwashing.
They have a sort of caste system in Pakistan where foreign ancestry makes you the highest caste.

Attachments

• 2CE36325-17DE-4D6C-BA22-81B3E33A5388.gif
    2CE36325-17DE-4D6C-BA22-81B3E33A5388.gif
    3.6 MB · Views: 82
Only one lmao. What about Delhi, Uttarakhand, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab? Almost half of the North mogs the second most literate south Indian state in literacy.
Dude leave all this stuff alone. You are such a hypocrite. I exposed it. I never read anything on .is by any curry about South vs North before I started reading your comments all over the place about how you are a superior Indian because you have slightly lighter skin than a guy who has slightly darker skin. And it's no wonder you hardly under economics or politics etc either.

Last edited:
You argue like a teenage foid worshipper, honestly
Then don't argue, idiot!
I know what highly educated is when I see it. Trust me. And it's quite interesting that you are talking like Modi is some pleb peasant and that Kejriwal is like the Ambedkar of Education. Which is hilarious given the fact you just accused Modi of being too elitist for your poor little self. It's almost like you are saying you were a low-born and Kejriwal is going to make you and every other slum lord a high-born scholar. Is that correct?
You don't know shit about Shree Arvind Kejriwal jee. You live in some shithole. I know better than you about AAP. They have worked brilliantly that's why they are gaining popularity. Soon AAP will win Haryana, Himachal and Gujarat.
Fucking brocel, you just told me that this awesome model was "world famous". Then when I ask you to show me an example of it being used in the world (or even in just India) you revert to "Delhi model".

My dear ESL thinker, it's okay, give me a buzz and I'll teach you how to think better in English. :feelsstudy:
It's already world famous. People from all over the world are praising Delhi Model. You should do some research.
Foid worship. Indian PM says "fuck I don't need no woh-men by my side to run an entire country" and @
Misogynist Curry 卐
@Misogynist Curry 卐 's commentary is in essence "how dare he leave his wife". Wtf is that? If anything PM MODI IS BASED AS FOR LEAVING Foid behind ! Leaving hs wife is EXACTLY what makes him trustworthy.
He also left his family you fool. That illiterate is good for nothing. He and his party workers can't do shit other than inciting hate between Hindus and Muslims.
Started probably more North, perfected in the South.
Agai, a cope. But, atleast you acknowledged you are a North Indian.
What I had said was, some South Indians imitate the shity rap and slang of NI culture because they are obsessed with being obnoxious little twats
They imitate everything from dressing to talking to food. They know we are superior. They know we civilized them.
The people who did this were nothing like we are today. And you can't claim much of it really. You are not the "we" and you have never taught anything to anyone.
They were our ancestors. You are Brahmin, so it's obvious that your ancestors came down from North to south to civilize south niggers who were probably some low iq hunter-gatherers.
Sanskrit was better preserved and improved upon in the South.
Cope. Most of the contribution to Sanskrit literature was from North.
Stop making up shit!!

Proof of what? I'm telling you there haven't been any power cuts here for ages. Point being, you are portraying these problems in India as real problems that need to be solved and AAP is going to do it, when in reality we have no problems as severe as you mention. There is no crisis due to BJP. That's just political propaganda made for young inexperienced twats such as yourself!

Dude, 99% of your NI acquaintances are probably illiterate-sounding compared to me. So why are you making fun of the Prime Minister of India calling him illiterate? PM Modi is not illiterate. Honestly he speaks English better than Kejriwal, who only knows how to yell in Hindi it seems.
So, you have no evidence right?
I knew you were lying you fucking dirty Stinky mendacious american bootlicking clown!!

Worst one is also from south, faggot!
Central India is an arbitrary term
It's a genuine term. Just search how many regions are there in India and you will ascertain the truth.
It was made by white nationalists making fun of northern curries coping and claiming to be more white.
We are Caucasoid. White isn't a race but colour of skin. They come in the same category of race as Arabs, Iranians and North Indians.
Outside curryland, we only learn north and south india if we ever learn about it.
Then it's your fault not mine.
Jfl, central india is north india. He is coping hard. Most the hindutva copers are from north india, not south. And cow piss is a hindu holy symbol along with being intrenched in ancient Ayurvedic practices, not localized to north or south. But since there are much more hindu fanatics in the north, it’s probably much more common there.
Central is North, East is North, West is North, Northeast is North :feelskek::feelskek:
That's the first time I am hearing this giga stupid shit:lul::lul:

Oh wait, you are a kike lol.
They have a sort of caste system in Pakistan where foreign ancestry makes you the highest caste.
Same goes for Indian muslims.

as a north curry this is very easy to answer

northern curries are lazy, more influenced by religion and this is the big one they are lower iq than southerns. I might height mog some dude from Kerala but he will most likely iq mog me and have a much better job

most curry ceos of big Fortune 500 companies are South Indian

there is now 0 advantage/merit in being born high caste and North Indian

Then don't argue, idiot!
This is not how you should talk to elders, especially given your culture. Or are you a little Delhi punk? I should say; "you are far out of place chote bacchan". And honestly, can't say more without it being construed as bragging. So moving on...
You don't know shit about Shree Arvind Kejriwal jee.
If you knew what I know and what I've seen, then you would be doing namaskaram to my feet honestly. I know many like you. I've even taught them as students. You are clueless.

I know it will be much more difficult for AAP to accomplish what they claim they can, and I know that you don't understand anything about politics in your own country.
You live in some shithole I know better than you about AAP. They have worked brilliantly that's why they are gaining popularity. Soon AAP will win Haryana, Himachal and Gujarat
Son if you saw where I lived most of my life (35 years), as opposed to say, Delhi, you'd shit your pantes and beg for an entry ticket.

AAP wouldn't even accept you as a member. They have some intelligent members, that is for sure. I don't particularly have anything against AAP personally as I don't involve myself in India politics but I sure as shit know that you are like a guy who just hit stage 5 of puberty last week.
It's already world famous. People from all over the world are praising Delhi Model. You should do some research.
No they are not. Not in quality circles or places. And even in those places, Education is mostly dead as a primary and secondary schooling experience because of NPC, group think, echo chambers, and wokeness.
He also left his family you fool.
That's based, you fool.
That illiterate is good for nothing.
Narendra Modi is not "illiterate". LMAO
He and his party workers can't do shit other than inciting hate between Hindus and Muslims.
Leftwing garbage. All politic and religious groups in India incite strong dislike, humor and strong critique and yes, even hate, between each other in some form or another. Cope if you think otherwise, or think you know your country
Agai, a cope. But, atleast you acknowledged you are a North Indian.
Huh? I have no clue what you mean. How so?
They imitate everything from dressing to talking to food. They know we are superior. They know we civilized them.
Everyone imitates everyone. You imitate shitty nigger and white people and Bollywood faggots you see on TV and IRL.
They were our ancestors. You are Brahmin, so it's obvious that your ancestors came down from North to south to civilize south niggers who were probably some low iq hunter-gatherers.
My ancestors are Maharashtrans. Brahmin. I can't get more specific than that for privacy sake, but we know our whole line stretching way back. You'd be impressed.
Cope. Most of the contribution to Sanskrit literature was from North.
Stop making up shit!!
Pondicherry is not North. Bangalore is not North. Mysore is not North, you know nothing. These places are Sanskrit hubs also.
So, you have no evidence right?
I knew you were lying you fucking dirty Stinky mendacious american bootlicking clown!!
Wtf man. You want my electricity bill? I can't give you that. Trust me, I complain about a lot of things, if admit it to you if our power went out. It's not that bad here. I'm sure you have weekly cuts right?

northern curries are lazy, more influenced by religion and this is the big one they are lower iq than southerns. I might height mog some dude from Kerala but he will most likely iq mog me and have a much better job

@Misogynist Curry 卐 - damn BRUH. This North Curry just blasted you. Your are in like 50 million pieces. Boom. Blaam. Splaat. Decimated! You should take a tip from him^ on how to think !

Last edited:

Central India is an arbitrary term.

Still look curry

2ce36325-17de-4d6c-ba22-81b3e33a5388-gif.662366

Shit hole logic 101, especially from curryland and china. “Don’t talk about shit hole tendencies in my country bro, it’s internal matter. You are interfering”. People from shit holes are usually defensive about their country because they know it’s a shithole and have been coming up with copes about it their whole life.

Forget it man. He knows enough English to write a sentence, but doesn't know enough to understand what we are telling him. It's a common thing in curryland among certain upper caste folk who were born and raised here, actually. He will double down until we die from exhaustion. I've seen it before, many times.

Last edited:
Worst one is also from south, faggot!
So it doesn’t support ehat you say because of mixed results.

It's a genuine term. Just search how many regions are there in India and you will ascertain the truth.
2. North and South. To people outside curryland, just one. Curry is curry

I looked up what you said and it is administrative regions by the government. Not geographical or genetic dividing lines.

We are Caucasoid. White isn't a race but colour of skin. They come in the same category of race as Arabs, Iranians and North Indians.
No, you are mixed with abo

Then it's your fault not mine.
Central is North, East is North, West is North, Northeast is North :feelskek::feelskek:
That's the first time I am hearing this giga stupid shit:lul::lul:
Main division is north and south.

Oh wait, you are a kike lol.
Saying jew = stupid doesn’t make much sense. Average curry iq = 82. Average ashkenazi jew iq = 112.

@Misogynist Curry 卐 is coping hard. He’s actually from India so can’t cope with the fact him and everyone around him aren’t special.

Forget it man. He knows enough English to write a sentence, but doesn't know enough to understand what we are telling him. It's a common thing in curryland among certain upper caste folk who were born and raised here, actually. He will double down until we die from exhaustion. I've seen it before, many times.
He’s coping so hard that he will end up on suicide watch if he were to ever accept the facts. The harder they cope, the harder they fall.

@Misogynist Curry 卐 is a South Indian, he can easily studymaxx and became a ceo or something

:lul::lul::lul:
Makes sense. Shit holes like Mumbai and Delhi are in North India. And jfl at them thinking they’re white, I found this massive cope.
View attachment 661717
Literally just re-using nazi propaganda posters at this point.

@Indracel come here and see this post jfl

Muslim curries (especially Pakis) cope about being part Arab, Persian, or something other than curry. @RREEEEEEEEE told me about the baradari system in paki-land, and it seems traditionally the highest on the ladder were Muslims who could trace their ancestry outside India, and called Ashrafs. Then it is upper class hindu converts, then lower caste converts, then untouchable hindu converts.
We are proud Pakistanis. Only a kike like you would say otherwise.

We are proud Pakistanis. Only a kike like you would say otherwise.
Reeeeeeeetard. Even IcecreamCone Biden is after Pakistan again. He could have used the floors to make Pakistan sever all ties with Allahuakbar terrorist but instead gave them aid...

..ahhhh the comedy !

Reeeeeeeetard. Even IcecreamCone Biden is after Pakistan again. He could have used the floors to make Pakistan sever all ties with Allahuakbar terrorist but instead gave them aid...

..ahhhh the comedy !
Ok but you are a smelly pajeet.

Wtf is this curry civil war thread

Ok but you are a smelly pajeet.
Nah. You're a EuroPakstani right? I'm a good fella, American southern boy. I discovered deodorant at the proper age, you discovered it after 9/11 when Pakistan became a target for U.S. Special Ops :feelsahh::feelsgah::feelsahh:

Nah. You're a EuroPakstani right? I'm a good fella, American southern boy. I discovered deodorant at the proper age, you discovered it after 9/11 when Pakistan became a target for U.S. Special Ops :feelsahh::feelsgah::feelsahh:
:soy:

Stinky pajeet.

Ragefuel, Im white and mogs his entire race

Attachments

• attachment-4.gif
    attachment-4.gif
    93.3 KB · Views: 2
@Misogynist Curry 卐 - one of the few users on this site who is more ridiculous than you. This idiot Reeeeetatd or whatever his name is.