Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [RageFuel] I went to work today

seija

seija

Autistcel & Mentalcel
-
My mother decided to take me to her work today for a few hours. I had to wake up at 7:00AM in the morning and take a shower and prepare myself and shit, but this is also really bothered me. My mother said that I couldn't wear any long sleeved coat or jacket or anything with a hood because of the temperatures at her workplace and the fact that they had no AC. I had to wear a regular black t-shirt and some sweatpants with a baseball bat covering my face because I couldn't wear a hood in her workplace. I tried telling her that I prefer clothing with long sleeves and coats in general but she was stubborn about it and if I did wear a coat that would mean that I wouldn't go to work. I decided to go to work because I wanted to get some form of money to pay for my copes.

When I went to work, I had to introduce myself to a bunch of boomers and normalfags but the worst happened when an acquaintance of my mother introduced himself to me, his general appearance. He looked like a manlet curry but he obviously was gymmaxxed, had good facial features, good facial structure and if I had to say his value on the SMV it was at least a 7 or 8/10. He mogged me and he even mogged my Dad.

I did some work for a few hours, mostly working in Data Entry and putting sets of garbage tags into envelopes before I went home. I'm also apparently going to come back to work when my mother has extra work to do. At least I didn't interact with most of them and at least they didn't interact with me, thats kind of a good thing.

The suicidefuel part is that this is probably where I'm going to be working in 2 decades from now and basically reminds me that I'm disposable and don't really mean anything to anyone at all, this experience reminds me that even if I do everything perfectly I'll still be in an office working in a cubicle. Which are essentially glorified prisons if you think about it for a while.

I honestly feel like I will never be independent because I never bothered to go to an interview to get the job and that my mother has allowed me to work there because of her reputation and the fact that I'm her son and that this will get worse as soon as I get older because I'm planning to stay at the house that I have grown up in because I rather not deal with a mortgage or insurance.

This took quite a bit of time to type up ngl because at some parts I didn't feel like doing anything and that typing this out is meaningless anyways so I went LDAR or played video games while I was resting for a few days. Sorry if I was gone for a few days because of this, I didn't feel like posting but I'm back now. Doubt any of you miss me, be honest.

The reason that I changed my avi is so that it reminds me that I have to go to work when I'm forced to go to work, I'll probably only do this on certain days and days where I have to go to work.

how old are you op? Had a similar situation with my father at his machinist job, I threw up because of the coolant and he thought I was a pussy because of it

how old are you op? Had a similar situation with my father at his machinist job, I threw up because of the coolant and he thought I was a pussy because of it
I'm currently 17 and I hate the fact that this is my future. I hate the fact that this is my future because of my genetics and how I was raised and brought up.