Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [RageFuel] [It's Over] Here's an enire reddit thread about foids who "Dated" "Older men" as "Teenagers" and now realize that they were "Predators"

DirtyCurryCell

DirtyCurryCell

Banned
-
idk how to link reddit properly like everyone else.

This thread is full of foids who dated men in their 20s while they were teenagers, and now cry about them being predators. Which is BULL SHIT!

Foids are attracted to power, among other things and men in their 20s represent power when you're a teenager. A lot of my crushes when I was a teenager were dating college students. They never spared me the time of day.

The first girl dated a 22 year old at age 14.

jesus....

she didn't have sex with him though... i wonder if she's bullshitting tbh

So they got pumped and dumped and now they're mad.

I've noticed by matching up observations of girls in high school, prior age difference scenarios and this reddit most age difference relationships are due to girls with "ugly duckling" complexes. Bullied and excluded by their socially popular peers, but made to feel special and empowered by an older man. Heard about this set-up many times before.

I found in High School that most genuine chads and stacies stuck to dating their own year group. Not even dating the year above or below them.

This is what foids do in high school while subhumans like myself game all day. We never could compete with some dark triad 22 year old while we were getting bullied in school so it is evident that it is over
she didn't have sex with him though... i wonder if she's bullshitting tbh
Of course. These foids are trying to save face and frame it as them having been exploited by a predator. They want to virtue signal and say they are survivors of sexual assault even though they damn well knew what they were doing and would go back in a heartbeat

I found in High School that most genuine chads and stacies stuck to dating their own year group. Not even dating the year above or below them.
Yes.
A lot of foids when I was a teenager dated shit tier older men or late teens.

Gotta get them victim points

Meanwhile I’m approaching 30 and I can’t get a woman to look at me. How Chad do you have to be at 25 to get teenagers to sleep with you because age hasn’t helped me at all?