Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Rain

Celasius

Celasius

★★★★
Everytime there’s raining or it’s humid outside, I feel like I need to go out and do something. As if I’m wasting time or “not living my life to the fullest.”

Usually, on a regular day, I just like spending time alone with books, games, etc., but when it’s raining, I feel like there’s something I should do to make it worthwhile.

Also how I feel about autumn and winter in general. I feel more functioning and less miserable during this time of the year.

It’s such an odd effect. :dafuckfeels:

Is anyone else this weirdly autistic? I guess it could be just preferences but I feel like I’m missing something out when it’s storming/raining/snowing, and I should go out immediately and enjoy every last second of it. It’s so weird. :fuk:

Just your average lunatic who stands out in the rain

It’s the opposite for me, at least for what I consider favorable weather. That’s how I feel when it’s sunny out, like I wish I had friends to go do things outside with. When it’s raining I feel pressure to do things inside like study or something but still don’t do shit.

Is anyone else this weirdly autistic?
Yes. When it's storming out, I have this urge to go for a walk. Not too long ago, I actually did for the first time. When I normally go for a walk in the local patch of forest, I'll always encounter at least a handful of people. During the storm, I never saw a single soul. The tree branches falling around me was a little scary in an exciting way. All in all it was a very empowering and fulfilling experience. Unfortunately there was a storm yesterday but I couldn't go for a walk then. Hopefully I'll be able to do it again next time.

That’s how I feel when it’s sunny out
That shit depressed me out. I feel trapped inside when it’s hot and sunny out there.

like I wish I had friends to go do things outside with.
:fuk:

Yes. When it's storming out, I have this urge to go for a walk.
Same. I almost always head out on rainy days. It’s so therapeutic. :feelscomfy:

During the storm, I never saw a single soul.
Perhaps that’s another reason why. Assuming that most of us hate crowds, people don’t usually have the time to catch a glimpse of your hideous face when there’s rain. :feelsautistic:

What a coincidence, kek. It was raining today here. Went outside to run a couple of errands and now i'm just taking a walk in the park as i'm typing this. There's almost no one outside, feels nice :feelscomfy:

That shit depressed me out. I feel trapped inside when it’s hot and sunny out there.

:fuk:
Now that you mention it, I also feel quite depressed when it’s sunny out. It’s like I want to be the kind of person with friends and things to do when “it’s nice out,” but I’m locked out of that world so I just stay inside feeling like shit.

I should try rainmaxxing.

I don't mind the rain. I've gone hiking in it, and those hikes are nice, since there's usually nobody else out on the trails.

Personally, I do enjoy being outside when there's rain and thunder