Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Ramadan mubarak sandcels

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
Ramadan is based because fasting is an extremely high IQ activity practiced by almost every wise man across civilisations throughout all of history.

Personally haven't done any kind of fast in a while now. My last one was 15 day water fast last summer so not eating or drinking for 15 hours isn't that difficult.

Fasting isn't hard. You just need to train your body for it so your hunger hormones adjust. If you've never done it, the first few days will suck. A lot.

Ramadan is based
nee opgeka-kankerd

here in utrecht its the same shit everynight

when those shitskins are allowed to eat they roam the streets and start fights/breaking shit

i enjoy seeing videos of police beating them

hunger hormones adjust.
Hunger rarely is the problem. Everything that not eating causes is. I remember when I was puking acid in class and having to go to the hospital because eating solid food could kill me.

Nigga that was a year and a half ago and I swear that stay in the hospital was serene. I played the entirety of hollow knight in a week while listening to debates and drinking that good hospital soup entirely alone and in silence, with only the nurses bugging me to bring that sweet hospital nourishment.

Probably the last time I ever felt a little bit peaceful.

nee opgeka-kankerd

here in utrecht its the same shit everynight

when those shitskins are allowed to eat they roam the streets and start fights/breaking shit

i enjoy seeing videos of police beating them
Goal Hockey GIF

Ramadan is based because fasting is an extremely high IQ activity practiced by almost every wise man across civilisations throughout all of history.

Personally haven't done any kind of fast in a while now. My last one was 15 day water fast last summer so not eating or drinking for 15 hours isn't that difficult.
i cant do this shit cause i love drinking. if i just tried to stop eating i would be deead.

Fasting isn't hard. You just need to train your body for it so your hunger hormones adjust. If you've never done it, the first few days will suck. A lot.
It never got easy For me, honestly My Desire To do bad thing become worse when Im Hungry. Its like insomnia

Happy Ramadan muslimcels

It never got easy For me, honestly My Desire To do bad thing become worse when Im Hungry. Its like insomnia
Everyone's different, of course. My long and intermittent fasts aren't exactly the same type of fasting as an Islamic fast, but your body more or less undergoes the same stresses.