Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Rant about foids who bullied me in high school

F

fuckricrwhores

Greycel

Attached are the yearbook photos of the group of Asian foids who ruined my life in high school. They called me ugly, spread rumors about me stalking one of them(completely unbased), and are the reason for me having no girlfriend in high school, I just wanted to show how ugly they all are.

fifth is not bad, bangable

Her looksmatch makes iphones for 10 cents an hour

I hate Asian women, lol they’re so entitled while they belittle everyone they deem inferior to them.

Attached are the yearbook photos of the group of Asian foids who ruined my life in high school. They called me ugly, spread rumors about me stalking one of them(completely unbased), and are the reason for me having no girlfriend in high school, I just wanted to show how ugly they all are.

holy hell they’re ugly or atleast some of them. I’ll never forget when a asian foid with a ugly haircut and fat forehead and sumo wrestler face would fake laugh at me and call me weird

holy hell they’re ugly or atleast some of them. I’ll never forget when a asian foid with a ugly haircut and fat forehead and sumo wrestler face would fake laugh at me and call me weird
Which ones the ugliest in your opinion?

Any other ugly ones in your opinion?
Also what makes the 3rd so ugly
1st foid looks like a alien because of the eyes. Not to bad though
2nd foid look like a pear it’s over for her for sure
5th one looks boring as fuck

1st foid looks like a alien because of the eyes. Not to bad though
2nd foid look like a pear it’s over for her for sure
5th one looks boring as fuck
So u think the 4th and 6th are semi-attractive?

So u think the 4th and 6th are semi-attractive?
No, i just think they mog the rest but I wouldn’t date these asian foids. Also how do you find yearbook pics online because i wanna find some of my yearbooks?

No, i just think they mog the rest but I wouldn’t date these asian foids. Also how do you find yearbook pics online because i wanna find some of my yearbooks?
I see, what do you think makes 3 so fucking ugly?

Forget them as they have you.