Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel [RANT] I fucking despise society & SJW dipshits

Urekkim

Urekkim

ThisLifeIsBoringcel
-
It either bothers me fuck all or I get a hit of ragefuel everytime a nigger, sandnigger or a whore cries about their nonexistent problem they desperately trying to create.

Society always seem to support them as well, if you watch a protest online. It is like they dont fucking know what they want or what they are fighting for.
Normies desperately want to feel good about themselves that they will support anything to feel that,. Fucking. Pathetic.

mini rant.

who doesn't :feelsjuice: even normies getting sick of it nowadays.

Don't forget the fags and troons ranting about their stupid made-up dipshit pRoNoUnS and participating in their dumbass "pride" parades in the nude with children attending. :feelswhat::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Don't forget the fags and troons ranting about their stupid made-up dipshit pRoNoUnS and participating in their dumbass "pride" parades in the nude with children attending. :feelswhat::reeeeee::reeeeee:
people who call themselves they/them deserves to get fucking beaten

people who call themselves they/them deserves to get fucking beaten
They should get a lashing for each and every single made-up pronoun that currently exists, including the meme ones like attack helicopter.

It's funny how having a healthy sex life suddenly becomes an important social issue when we're talking about toilets and alphabet freaks. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: