Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rape is bad. But not as bad as people make it out to be.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Reddit is cuck central.

Check this out

Some 14 year old cunt gets raped so she gets 1 billion $. Of course she won't get that much, but look at the comments.

All the ones saying it's too much or whatever get downvoted. All the ones saying "ohh poor thing rape is horrible hurr durr" are upvoted.

I mean, rape is bad mkay. It's a pretty bad thing, but god damn it society goes way too crazy over it. It's proof of how privileged women are. Ok so he stuck his dick in without consent. NOT SUCH BIG A DEAL. Bear with it for a couple minutes and you'll be fine.

Male rape victim here. Us men have it worse in terms of rape, because we actually think of our bodies as something more than a plaything. Women don't. But no one talks about us.

She probably consented and now is claiming rape to ruin another mans life. Or she's probably lying outright like the overwhelming majority of "rape victims."

Most people that have actually been raped see it as a icky disgusting episode they want to move on from immediately. Its only nowadays you get middle class privelaged whores who've never had anything done to them other than the occasional catcall who make it out to be worse than killing your own children and convince all the other group think foids that they are now debilitated and mentally scarred for life.

Male rape victim here. Us men have it worse in terms of rape, because we actually think of our bodies as something more than a plaything. Women don't. But no one talks about us.
By a man or a woman, pre-, mid- or post-puberty?

She probably consented and now is claiming rape to ruin another mans life. Or she's probably lying outright like the overwhelming majority of "rape victims."

Most people that have actually been raped see it as a icky disgusting episode they want to move on from immediately. Its only nowadays you get middle class privelaged whores who've never had anything done to them other than the occasional catcall who make it out to be worse than killing your own children and convince all the other group think foids that they are now debilitated and mentally scarred for life.

Exactly. Rape is "an icky, disgusting episode". But it's not the fucking end of the world. These cunts have made it look like rape = WORSE THAN DEATH, and then use their rape victim status like a fucking status symbol.

Lot of the time a foid will pick up a guy when drunk, fuck him, then realise when sober that he was a sub-8 and cry rape. Very common these days. There was a well known case in the UK where a soccer player, Ched Evans, was actually jailed and banned from playing after a foid cried rape. And eventually he was cleared after it transpired that his accuser was a degenerate whore: https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/oct/14/footballer-ched-evans-cleared-of-in-retrial

a billion dollars in tax payer money to one rape victim, men in US prisons pretty much can get forced into sexual slavery and across the world millions of people are starving but no because its a western foid it deserves a billion dollars

Good and bad don't exist

Rape needs to be redifined to "sex without consent from the girl's father"

There is absolutely nothing wrong with forcing your own wife to have sex with you.

a billion dollars in tax payer money to one rape victim, men in US prisons pretty much can get forced into sexual slavery and across the world millions of people are starving but no because its a western foid it deserves a billion dollars

Rape should be considered minor battery, like laying your hands on someone. It's just dick, no different from Chads dick. If they do physical damage like bash your head in, then maybe upgrade it to a felony.

Um, another male rape victim here.

I think I'm incel because of how fucked up I got after 2 men raped me in an alley when I was 19. I'm still not the same. The way I feel about myself and my body has changed. I don't know how women think but I know as a person that has been really fucking messed up by rape that it's not fucking cool.

rape is bad and disgusting but the femoid still gets sex in the end, lets not forget that.

WTF 1 billion? Is this real? This is a fucking joke right? Holy....
If a 14 year old boy was raped he wouldn't get anything close to that.
I would love to go back to being a 6 year old, get fucking raped by 7 men for a week straight to earn a half a billion dollars.
Society is fucked in so many ways this is just too much for me..

Look at her:
http://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/georgia-jury-awards-1-billion-after-guard-rapes-teen-1

She is not traumatized, all organs fully functioning..
If a person would cut off both of your arms you wouldn't get as nearly as much money if at all.

WOULD YOU RATHER GET RAPED OR GET YOUR ARMS CUT OFF?
The answer is always get raped.
This is how retarded the world has become.

Last edited:
Raped when i was 12 and 7. It takes a toll on your mental health and it makes you feel like nothing. Certainly changed me. Was able to live with it tho. I'd say losing an arm is worse.
Really depends how you were raped and how you handle it. I'd say it tends to be blown out of proportion.

I should be owed a quintillion dollars considering what I go through

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back