Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Rape isn't as big as deal as women make it to be.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
Of course it's not a big deal to them, they just use it to control men and get victim points. They call sex with any foid under 18 rape, or a foid who had two beers, or if she didn't specifically say you can fuck her before you stick your dick in. The definition has been watered down so much by femishits it should offend the victims of real forced violent rape.

Yeah you got me I'm actually Nostradamus, joined less than a month after you—knowing full well we'd get quarantined three months later. Also made a killing shorting the markets as you can imagine.

Thank god for confinement now I've got more time to carry on LARPing JFL

You’re a bluepilled larp!

You’ll be gone just like the rest of em :rolleyes:

It's not a big deal. It's a tactic to spread hate against sub-8 men, get validation, support and extort money. They like playing the victim.

It's funny how this thread stays up, while @BlkPillPres rape thread gets thrown in the dump and he gets a warning for it. JFL. Lack of consistency I tell you.

It's funny how this thread stays up, while @BlkPillPres rape thread gets thrown in the dump and he gets a warning for it. JFL. Lack of consistency I tell you.

And I wasn't trolling unlike this thread, but I get a "bait" warning

What are you going to post now that IT is gone?