Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Raping a woman should be punished with just a 50€ fine

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
Or whatever a prostitute would cost. After all, the only thing a rapist is doing wrong is not paying the whore, since all foids are whores anyway :feelshmm:

If the woman is already a slut, the dude should at least get a warning and the police officer should say ‘Be careful, you will be in trouble if you rape a non-slut but a slut has already taken many dicks anyway so I will let you off with this one but be careful next time because you could end up raping a non-slut and I will be arresting the slut for wasting police time because sluts don’t matter and should stop making rape reports since they are already whores anyway‘.

Last edited:
If the woman is already a slut, the dude should at least get a warning and the police officer should say ‘Be careful, you will be in trouble if you rape a non-slut but a slut has already taken many dicks anyway so I will let you off with this one but be careful next time because you could end up raping a non-slut’.
gigabased

If the woman is already a slut, the dude should at least get a warning and the police officer should say ‘Be careful, you will be in trouble if you rape a non-slut but a slut has already taken many dicks anyway so I will let you off with this one but be careful next time because you could end up raping a non-slut and I will be arresting the slut for wasting police time because sluts don’t matter and should stop making rape reports since they are already whores anyway‘.
agreed, i would love the police if they did this.

agreed, i would love the police if they did this.
I actually read a post on Twitter awhile ago where a slut poster about how she reported a rape made on her and the police rejected her report because of the reason ‘She is already a slut anyway’ and she was bitching on Twitter saying ‘Just because I’m known as a slut, it doesn’t mean my report shouldn’t be taken seriously. I’m addicted to sex’. More police officers need to be like this when it comes to sluts because they don’t deserve the same treatment as other humans since they are the lowest of the low.

Last edited:
I actually read on Twitter awhile ago when a slut reported a rape made on her and the police rejected her report because of the reason ‘She is already a slut anyway’ and she was bitching on Twitter saying ‘Just because I’m known as a slut, it doesn’t mean my report shouldn’t be taken seriously. I’m addicted to sex’. More police officers need to be like this.
my guess is that the evidence was so clearly against the slut that she got raped that there was no case for the police to follow up on.

Based. If you're gonna punish rape, punish it no worse than physical assault or mugging. And non violent rape like date rape shouldn't be punished at all. Especially if its a slut.

my guess is that the evidence was so clearly against the slut that she got raped that there was no case for the police to follow up on.
it's just not worth bringing minor cases that aren't a slam dunk

Dream world where police aren't complete cucks.

based thread, based posts :feelsokman:

does the same apply to your mum ? :feelsmage:

does the same apply to your mum ? :feelsmage:
I hate when feminists make this argument.
"Loving your mom means you support her getting railed by chads as long as it's VOLUNTARY, sweetie" :foidSoy:

Yeah, it's a fair price. Sometimes they won't even be worth it at such a high price.

genius,should become the law

50€ It's very expensive for the current price in my country, 5€ is a good one

If rape was legal I would rape young virgin foids, no point in doing it to roasties.

I hate when feminists make this argument.
"Loving your mom means you support her getting railed by chads as long as it's VOLUNTARY, sweetie" :foidSoy:
You really shouldn't say shit like that since IT will use it against us . And you're a goddamn cuck if you say "yes I'll accept that to my own mom" .

it's not my fault that your mom's a whore or wants to be one. And it's not about your mom ,even. It's about YOU. Are you willing to accept such treatment to your own mother? Knowing full well you just agreed her being raped is fully acceptable by society as well?.

No one is saying you should accept her getting railed by chad either. That's red herring.

You really shouldn't say shit like that since IT will use it against us . And you're a goddamn cuck if you say "yes I'll accept that to my own mom" .

it's not my fault that your mom's a whore or wants to be one. And it's not about your mom ,even. It's about YOU. Are you willing to accept such treatment to your own mother? Knowing full well you just agreed her being raped is fully acceptable by society as well?.

No one is saying you should accept her getting railed by chad either. That's red herring.
The reason why I don't want my mom to be raped is because she's my mom. I don't need to adhere to some abstract feminist principle of universal women's rights to want to protect her. Patriarchal societies punish rape because they see it as violation of another man's property.

The reason why I don't want my mom to be raped is because she's my mom. I don't need to adhere to some abstract feminist principle of universal women's rights to want to protect her. Patriarchal societies punish rape because they see it as violation of another man's property.
Neither do I , and that's correct. So normalizing rape shouldn't be acceptable. Not for foids sake but for men's sake.

No, cause then there would no virgin foids left.

It should just be completely legalized. No need to pay a fine.