Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Rapper XXXTentacion talks about being short (5'6) and having his feelings hurt when a girl called him short. DJ Akademiks Interview.

BrianJian

BrianJian

Recruit
★★★
Late Rapper XXXTentacion is 5'6. He did an interview where he spoke about a time his feelings were hurt for being short, where some woman came to him for a picture and XXXTentacion was nice enough to take a picture with her, only for her to tell him "You're really short in person" and XXXTentacion responds "yeah and it makes me less of a man right?"

Imagine a guy did this? He goes up to Adele or some other fat celeberty, ask for a picture, she's nice enough to take one with him, only for him to go "You're really fat in person" he would be crucified.

Imagine someone as famous, confident and badass as XXXTentacion could still get his feelings hurt about his height, how are the average short men supposed to handle height discrimination? I remember in an other interview XXXTentacion even talked about how he had to learn to get tough and fight because growing up in the hood he was target for being short. But Normies will still find a way to bully short people, and then women women see short men as undesirable, normies don't want to acknowledge they took part in the downfall of short peoples image.

Starts at 1:53:00 (The link is already time-stamped)

View: https://youtu.be/O0z8UA34w8g?t=6771

Yay! Another X thread :feelsautistic:

WHy are there so many of them all the sudden
I don't know but it's kinda concerning ngl like this has never happened before. It's all GrAYcels too. Do they know something we don't? :feelstrash:

Last edited:
I don't know but it's kinda concerning ngl like this has never happened before. It's all GrAYcels too. Do they know something we don't? :feelstrash:
He's seeking vengeance on the normies.

I liked X, had a promising future, but he was a crazy nigger

I remember when he died normies worshipped him kek, never heard any of his songs because tbh I don't listen to modern rap.

I remember when he died normies worshipped him kek, never heard any of his songs because tbh I don't listen to modern rap.
Normies be like "OMG XXXtentacions songs about depression and loneliness are so sad"
Also Normies: "Lmao look at incels being depressed and lonely"

Normies be like "OMG XXXtentacions songs about depression and loneliness are so sad"
It's only cool if you're attractive and even then depression/lonliness/mental illness is just a trendy aesthetic that they use to be seen as different and unique. Jfl at the irony :feelsclown:

LOOKS = EVERYTHING

Last edited:
"OMG depression and loneliness is so UniQuE and QuIrKy, I'm soooooo DePrEsSeD"

-Every foid ever

It's only cool if you're attractive and even then depression/lonliness/mental illness is just a trendy aesthetic that they use to be seen as different and unique. Jfl at the irony :feelsclown:

LOOKS = EVERYTHING
Chris Rock made a joke about how women don't find sensitive men attractive unless they are an R&B singer.

Chris Rock made a joke about how women don't find sensitive men attractive unless they are an R&B singer.
It’s funny because it’s true. Black people are walking blackpill dispensaries

Black people are walking blackpill dispensaries
Most IT members are white men or white women/asian foids. Most black men are at least somewhat redpill.

Most IT members are white men or white women/asian foids. Most black men are at least somewhat redpill.
True, true. Pigskins really are the most cucked race. They’ll feed you comforting lies and tiptoe around the truth meanwhile blacks tell it how it is, no matter how brutal or hurtful. It’s like the :incel: vs. :chad: meme

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back