Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rare Zyros gif, GTFIH everyone!

C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
giphy.gif

Skin looks the same as in his photos.

Just lol at copers calling him ugly and a faker.

@zyros

Oh boy, @TheVman is gonna love this.

I honestly don't understand how this guy used to be an incel.

Nautica1983 said:
Oh boy, @TheVman is gonna love this.

"but but but... he applied FaceApp to every frame and rendered the entire gif."

Zyros worship should be banned just like female worship

Calling him ugly is a cope.

ItheIthe said:
among his worshippers

The only truly perfect specimen to walk this earth.

this was posted here earlier by zyros why did u repost it boyo

iiiTeMpeR said:
and why don't you ask for him to be banned? eh?

iiiTeMpeR said:

Found it on lookism. Did not see.

Good ascension

many women aren't into long hair like that though
But I heard a nice niche are

I swear zyros could be in a shampoo commercial, just look at his majestic hair and bone structure.

he has enormous head in comparison to body thats why he copes with that ugly garbage hair

he's 7 with bone structure but id not say hes atttractive, hes not ugly, but he doesn have charisma

Goes to show though ascending late in life will still leave you mentally fucked. He lost virginity late and still posts on here and other incel-related boards.

dr-problematic said:
he has enormous head in comparison to body thats why he copes with that ugly garbage hair

he's 7 with bone structure but id not say hes atttractive, hes not ugly, but he doesn have charisma

If he had a good frame, he would be a huge slayer.

Cuck-Damage said:
Good ascension

Zyros looking guys should try to fuck goth girls

CopingGymcel said:
dr-problematic said:
If he had a good frame, he would be a huge slayer.
but SHUT UP TROGLODITE come back to your neanderthal cave you CUCKHOLDER WORSHIPPER

nausea said:
but SHUT UP TROGLODITE come back to your neanderthal cave you CUCKHOLDER WORSHIPPER

Calm down buddy boyo. Incel life being tough on your mind lately? I am there for you if you want to talk.

Facade said:
Cuck-Damage said:
Good ascension
Zyros looking guys should try to fuck goth girls
I think that's what he does

@Sergeantincel BUT WHAT THE FLYING FUCK ARE YOU DOING??????

YOU PLAY SOME EXPERIMENT OVER THE INTERNET TO YOUR AMUSEMENT?????????

@blickpall
@retarded_dumbshit
@Master
@PORCAMADONNA

azaviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii u\azaviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii SOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOS

@azavii I SWEAR TO THE GODS OF OUR ANCESTORS: COME BACK COME BACK COME BACK COME BACK

CopingGymcel said:
nausea said:
Calm down buddy boyo. Incel life being tough on your mind lately? I am there for you if you want to talk.
man, look

seriously are you joking? do not you see ? who can accept this ?

Godly profile tbh. 8+ from profile 6 from front. @Zyros you should try picking up girls walking sideways towards them

nausea said:

@blickpall
@retarded_dumbshit
@Master
@PORCAMADONNA

azaviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii u\azaviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii SOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOS

@azavii I SWEAR TO THE GODS OF OUR ANCESTORS: COME BACK COME BACK COME BACK COME BACK

Just read the other billion threads on the first page if you don't like this one. I don't read threads on mutilation, but I still accept that they exist.

If you wouldn't suck a fart of of Zyros asshole you're a volcel.

dr-problematic said:

Girls were rating him 8-9/10. The only opinions that matter.

nausea said:

you want zyros to be banned? just ask the mods lol

CopingGymcel said:
nausea said:
@blickpall
@retarded_dumbshit
@Master
@PORCAMADONNA
Just read the other billion threads on the first page if you don't like this one. I don't read threads on mutilation, but I still accept that they exist.
but wtf are you thinking ? decerebrate you are , go away from here and take with yourself all the sewer

iiiTeMpeR said:
nausea said:
you want zyros to be banned? just ask the mods lol
and you?

He’s such a perfection. He’s so cool that he doesn’t even care to reply to threads of us worthless Incels worshipping him. May he bless us with his attention someday...

u-mad-5a74ea.jpg

@Nausea

@thevman

ItheIthe said:

seriously. This is extremely gay.

fukmylyf said:
ItheIthe said:
seriously. This is extremely gay.
not only gay IT IS TOTALLY CONTRARY TO THE FUNDAMENTALS OF OUR SITUATION

CopingGymcel said:
this proves you are not incel or you are just a psychopath

nausea said:

What fundamentals? Are we some sort of a single entity? We're different, the only thing we have in common is not having sex.

CopingGymcel said:
nausea said:
What fundamentals? Are we some sort of a single entity? We're different, the only thing we have in common is not having sex.
BUTB HE IS HAVING SEX YOU CUCKHOLD GO AWAY GO TO THE MILLIONS OF SITES AT YOUR DISPOSAL AND TAKE YOUR CREW WITH YOU IN THE PROCESS

ah yes @Sergeantincel good move to move this to oofftopic FUCK AM NOT YOUR CUCK
this must be exposed to everyone here JFLJFL man, jesus christ

Sergeantincel said:
We aren't going to add a "zyros worship is not allowed" rule, be realist. If you want to propose a male worship rule post in feedback explaining your reasoning.

lol, obviously not.

but this thread is clearly asking for conflict with the way OP called out specific users.

I wonder what he sounds like

I imagine some thick eastern european accent (I know he is from Greece but still)

The gay vampire himself

Octopusgun2 said:
He’s such a perfection. He’s so cool that he doesn’t even care to reply to threads of us worthless Incels worshipping him. May he bless us with his attention someday...

Stop.

lmaaaaaaaaaao he is a real persooooooon

This nigga using curlers in his hair? LOL

Are you sure @Zyros is male? Someone should ask him to show his cock to make sure. He looks kind of feminine to me.

this thread has been manipulated, I wish I could reply but 40% redwarning, go figure

nausea said:
this thread has been manipulated, I wish I could reply but 40% redwarning, go figure

You don't have 40% warning.

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
nausea said:
You don't have 40% warning.
now you know better than me for you hacker, right?

fyi, next time you contest some of my posts just ask before spitting conclusions just because you are some paragon of virtue

nausea said:

fyi, next time you contest some of my posts just ask before spitting conclusions just because you are some paragon of virtue

Nausea, it's because anyone can see if you have a warning or not.

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
nausea said:
Nausea, it's because anyone can see if you have a warning or not.
you need either glasses or a brain, the first one is easily achieved, the second is not possible atm, try again next millennia

nausea said:
you need either glasses or a brain, the first one is easily achieved, the second is not possible atm, try again next millennia

giphy.gif

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
nausea said:
giphy.gif
it's only your fault if you enjoy being cucked wherever you go, people like you is useless here, you won't get anywhere in real life with this attitude, instead of pushing for a good place to stay, you and your friends like to attack others, hope for you you are just trolling and in real life you manage to avoid the consequences of such attitude but the fact remains you and your friends harrass and provoke everyone you do not like, this behaviour is allowed to you, not to me or other righteous users, and personally I would never take advantage of it even if I could for I do not endorse travesty

my first message to you was "welcome", the rest is documented