Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Rate my fake “losing virginity story”

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
On a scale of 1 to 10 with ten being the highest rate this fake losing virginity story:

I have this fantasy, that I lost my virginity at the age of 13. If a foid ever ask me if I was a virgin, I plan on saying, “No, I lost my virginity at 13 - I didn’t want to start high school a virgin.”

The foid will be impressed, because 13 is very young to start having sex. Then she’ll ask for details, and I’ll say, “There was this one Mexican (I went to middle school with a bunch of Mexicans) *foid. She was a huge slut, and horny all the time. When she found out my friend and I were virgins, she just let us both fuck her in the locker room of the community pool.”

Not sure 13 is believable tbh, for an attractive guy maybe. Odd thing to worry about, presumably foids do not speak to you that much, or do they?

Be truthful and tell her you are subhuman truecel abomination with 10000 posts on an incel forum.

13 is kind of young, 14 or 15 would be more believable

Straight up of brazzers/10

On a scale of 1 to 10 with ten being the highest rate this fake losing virginity story:

I have this fantasy, that I lost my virginity at the age of 13. If a foid ever ask me if I was a virgin, I plan on saying, “No, I lost my virginity at 13 - I didn’t want to start high school a virgin.”

The foid will be impressed, because 13 is very young to start having sex. Then she’ll ask for details, and I’ll say, “There was this one Mexican (I went to middle school with a bunch of Mexicans) *foid. She was a huge slut, and horny all the time. When she found out my friend and I were virgins, she just let us both fuck her in the locker room of the community pool.”
The fact that you think people will believe this, is pretty cute...

If you were above-average everyone would believe it.

That sounds like a made up story, worse then being a virgin is trying to lie about with a bad story, because not only are you a virgin but a liar too.

I'd rate your story a 3/10. I'd suggest that you say you were older, 14 would be believable. I told a girl that I had a 17 year old girlfriend when I was 14, she assumed I would've lost it to her.

I suggest, if you are going with a very young age, that you have the girl be a few years older than you were. I also wouldn't involve multiple people in the story as that is quite rare for a first time.

Last edited:
If someone asked me, I would just be honest and tell them I've never had sex. It's not a question I'd expect to come up in conversation, but if it did I wouldn't stand there and make up a pack of lies. I don't even care at this point.

If someone asked me, I would just be honest and tell them I've never had sex. It's not a question I'd expect to come up in conversation, but if it did I wouldn't stand there and make up a pack of lies. I don't even care at this point.
You stay true to your name.

This is highly autistic, buddy.

Cool story bro. 8/8 m8.