Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

rate these icons

• Thread starter Deleted member 35979
  • Start date
Deleted member 35979

Deleted member 35979

Banned
-
john lennon

635799268539755113 ae lennon09e

14631 2

al pacino
MV5BMjMxMDk5OTgxMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNTY2NjIwMjE V1

GettyImages 1195327731

robert de niro
24372657900 992d6d95a3 b

1200px 1990 Venice Film Festival Robert De Niro

jim morrison

Morrisonpn

87179HR

besides from them being talented do you think they're looks contributed to their success

Jim Morrison makes the rest look like they post on this forum in comparison

I think their looks contributed to their success a decent amount. I will only talk about the two I know at least a little bit: Lennon and Morrison.

Lennon doesn't look like your conventional Chad but he really nailed and owned his own look. He also has decent lower part of the face and nice brows (which are both pretty much mandatory). His personal look really made a certain type of foids to fall in love with him. Of course his talent and halo effect from being in the fucking Beatles plays a massive part in his popularity among women.

Jim Morrison was a giga-Chad combined with the rock style and culture. So there is no surprise he was a slayer. On top of all that he was also super talented.

lennon truecel 2/10. He would rope in 2021
Al pacino 5/10 would strugle with manletism perhaps.
Deniro 6/10
Chad Morrison 8/10

Gay thread
kys
I think their looks contributed to their success a decent amount. I will only talk about the two I know at least a little bit: Lennon and Morrison.

Lennon doesn't look like your conventional Chad but he really nailed and owned his own look. He also has decent lower part of the face and nice brows (which are both pretty much mandatory). His personal look really made a certain type of foids to fall in love with him. Of course his talent and halo effect from being in the fucking Beatles plays a massive part in his popularity among women.

Jim Morrison was a giga-Chad combined with the rock style and culture. So there is no surprise he was a slayer. On top of all that he was also super talented.
yeah i think their looks did play a decent part to their success

For Jim Morrison and De Niro, I think so, but John Lennon and Al Pacino are normies.

[UWSL]Although[/UWSL], Al Pacino have strong features like square chin and hooked nose. This makes him look manly. Also,
[UWSL]his big eyes are very expressive, that must have helped him on his performances[/UWSL]

[UWSL][/UWSL]

Of course de niro's looks contributed to his success, he's an actor. Same with al Pacino he's about normie looks level though

Jim morrison's a chad.

John lennon was a low tier normie when he grew up and he had to jbwmaxx. But he used to be a beatle, they need attractive young men to get the jbs to listen.

I think their looks are related to their success for all of them.

I consider the first 3 to be sub 5
Morrison looks about average

status kinda halos them but you're bluepilled if you think women get excited over these guys

Didn't John Lennon marry a noodlewhore who was like 10 years older than him?

JFL. Even if you're in the 0.0001% in the world SMV wise you still can get cucked. :feelskek: