Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Re-watching American History X, how do normies think this movie is anti-racist?

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
Just because Edward Norton's character makes friends with the nigger in the laundry room doesn't mean I'm going to have empathy for all the illegal immigrant latinos invading their city, or feel sorry for the gun carrying niggers who were stealing his car and would absolutely have shot him dead without hesitation if the tables were turned, or feel sorry for the teenage nigger that shoots his brother because he blew smoke in his face. Oh and don't forget a nigger shot his dad before the movie began.

All the niggers in the movie all deserved to get smoked. The illegal immigrants were stealing jobs an shouldn't have even been in the country. Their city was going to shit and it was all caused by niggers and spics. I guess thistook place in Venice beach, and look at how shitty that place has become since this movie came out. Venice CA is total shithole now.

How is this movie an anti-racist movie? This is a very pro racist movie. The whites were all in the right and blacks deserved to get shot, and the spics needed to go home.

Okay maybe the curb stomping went a little far but that's about it.

They forced me to watch this shit in high school. Boring tbh. Fun fact: during the curbstomp scene almost everyone in my class cheered JFL

I guess empathy was the point all along