Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reaching my breaking point. Life is too painful to be worth living.

ricecel_gone_er

ricecel_gone_er

Greycel
This summer has been rock bottom for me. All my debt from college is piling up and I’ve been wageslaving an especially brutal job during the night shift. Also, people are returning to public places so I have to see attractive foids with their chad boyfriends, reminding me of my subhuman failure of an existence. I have no friends to hang out with, stuck at home with parents since I don’t drive, and I’ve been doing nothing but coping with food and vidya whenever I’m not working. How pathetic is it for a 24 year old to be DROPPED OFF at work? All my life is tell myself it eventually gets better, but since that’s clearly not the case, what is the point of living? :cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope:

the nightmare is endless

It's over @tehgymcel420

roped-4.gif

I recommend liquidating your assets and moving off the grid far, far away permanently

if that doesn't pan out you can always get revenge on those who've wronged you :feelsYall:

if you can hang in there, you're mentally stronger than me.
I'd rope if I couldn't drive

I recommend liquidating your assets and moving off the grid far, far away permanently

if that doesn't pan out you can always get revenge on those who've wronged you :feelsYall:
This could actually be your last shot at life OP.
Dropping yourself into a whole new life in a different country, trying to start over. What do you have to lose? Ive read about people fleeing student debt and becoming english teachers in third world shitholes.

I believe that being an incel doesn't necessarily have to be synonymous with a miserable existence. That said, whatever you're gonna do you better do it quick, man.

This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time.

I've been finding it harder and harder to cope with being an incel.

Every year I'm reminded that I'm an ugly autistic KHHV NEET shut-in who only goes outside once every few months. I have no skills, I have no prospects, I have no future, I live in a degenerate shithole of a country that's full of trannies and libtards. What is there to look forward to besides 50 (give or take) years of misery?

What is the point of all of this?

I live in a degenerate shithole of a country that's full of trannies and libtards
Still better than living in a degenerate shithole with criminals and prostitutes.
Atleast the trannies wont stab you in the dead of night for 20$
I have had 2 street fights and one attempt at being mugged and I live in the Balkans.
Imagine how rough it is in Africa or Southeast Asia.

I've been finding it harder and harder to cope with being an incel.

Every year I'm reminded that I'm an ugly autistic KHHV NEET shut-in who only goes outside once every few months. I have no skills, I have no prospects, I have no future, I live in a degenerate shithole of a country that's full of trannies and libtards. What is there to look forward to besides 50 (give or take) years of misery?

What is the point of all of this?
Get a hobbie