Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Bullied at university, I am reaching my breaking point

Man imagine PAYING to go to college just to get mocked by sandniggers
My parents' fault for forcing me to go, I told them from the start that i dont want to as it would never work for me but they didnt allow me not to

Its their money im wasting by being here and i dont feel one ounce of guilt for wasting it, I always knew this is how it would go

People have gone ER for less

ss_080416_vatech_shooter.jpg

St ER himself was bullied at college, a year before his death he went to a party he wasn't invited to and got into an altercation with a foid. After he hit the foid he was jumped by normies and stopped going on campus after that. FUCK cuckllege.

Which sand country are you in? Is there a lot of foid and normie degeneracy there? I’m interested cuz I’m a sandcel born in uk

Bullies have been my nemesis all my life and a Trannie Team leader meant i am now on Neet

Which sand country are you in? Is there a lot of foid and normie degeneracy there? I’m interested cuz I’m a sandcel born in uk
its a gulf sand country, foids here are not allowed to be degen in public, but they have all the same desires still

its a gulf sand country, foids here are not allowed to be degen in public, but they have all the same desires still
Ah I’m surprised, I thought there were many whores in gulf countries

i am also in the UAE and you couldnt be more wrong, they are degen and allowed to cross dress and wear bikinis. also where are you from? are you a native?

7 normfags walked up to me, mocked me, and walked away laughing hysterically.

Death to all retards who think this shit only happens in middle school and high school. The fact this was my only social interaction in 3 weeks is just brutal.

Death to all retards who tell incels to "just go outside" because this is the type of shit that happens when we do. "Online echo chambers create incels :foidSoy: :soy:" no, the fucking outside world does.

I just want to drop out at this point, every year it just gets more and more depressing. Educational systems are torture for trucels, you will constantly be made to feel like worthless garbage. Only normies can have a positive educational experience in life.
Talk shit back, don’t be a bitch.

i am also in the UAE and you couldnt be more wrong, they are degen and allowed to cross dress and wear bikinis. also where are you from? are you a native?
I said in my other reply that the UAE is an exception, the rest like Qatar (where im at), are not like this

No im not a native, im just another displaced inkwell sandnigger refugee

I said in my other reply that the UAE is an exception, the rest like Qatar (where im at), are not like this

Its completely over living here anyway, it has the highest male-to-female ratio in the world with no comparison at all

Native women also only marry native men so is a foreigner it is entirely hopeless here

Death to all retards who think this shit only happens in middle school and high school. The fact this was my only social interaction in 3 weeks is just brutal.

Death to all retards who tell incels to "just go outside" because this is the type of shit that happens when we do. "Online echo chambers create incels :foidSoy: :soy:" no, the fucking outside world does.

I just want to drop out at this point, every year it just gets more and more depressing. Educational systems are torture for trucels, you will constantly be made to feel like worthless garbage. Only normies can have a positive educational experience in life.
The only reason people go to college is to get a degree in order to get qualified for high paying job after they graduate also social networking in order to get influence from other people and have references for employers you were cut out of that so there's no point to physically go to school you might as well just stay indoors and take online classes also I think you lack a lot of confidence because of the consistent bowling I suffered the same fate when I went to community College after I graduated high school back in 2010 do yourself a favor and don't waste your time with this bullshit just take online courses and stay at home with your parents I'm going to guess you have Boomer parents that think that it's normal to go to school because that's what they did not understanding that you're a genetic Outcast and you're dealing with all kinds of abuse which will cause you mental health issues which will turn you into a unsociable retard as it did to me and I can't get employed or work at any place other than bullshit retard jobs I'm sick of this life

The only reason people go to college is to get a degree in order to get qualified for high paying job after they graduate also social networking in order to get influence from other people and have references for employers you were cut out of that so there's no point to physically go to school you might as well just stay indoors and take online classes also I think you lack a lot of confidence because of the consistent bowling I suffered the same fate when I went to community College after I graduated high school back in 2010 do yourself a favor and don't waste your time with this bullshit just take online courses and stay at home with your parents I'm going to guess you have Boomer parents that think that it's normal to go to school because that's what they did not understanding that you're a genetic Outcast and you're dealing with all kinds of abuse which will cause you mental health issues which will turn you into a unsociable retard as it did to me and I can't get employed or work at any place other than bullshit retard jobs I'm sick of this life
yup, you hit the nail on its head. Too bad im still living under my parent's roof so if they force me to go to uni I will. Im not getting anything out of it and its their money im wasting but it beats being kicked out and working minimum wage I guess. Its not easy finding minimum wage jobs here anyway, expats absorb all minimum wage jobs

better get used to it.

I was about to say. If you were native you get insane privileges that make even living in the west seem like a retarded joke. I wish I was born a chad emirati. That is the dream life.

Have them arrested since they’re adults now
highly doubt anyone would get arrested for a quick scrap + no hard proof , have you even seen anyone arrested for bullying?
I was about to say. If you were native you get insane privileges that make even living in the west seem like a retarded joke. I wish I was born a chad emirati. That is the dream life.
yep, these people live such easy lives its insane, makes me extremely jealous

highly doubt anyone would get arrested for a quick scrap + no hard proof , have you even seen anyone arrested for bullying?
I know GCC usually gives too much of a fuck on defamation laws. A whatsapp insult could mean jail time in the UAE and im sure its the same for Qatar. So long as you have good evidence though.

I know GCC usually gives too much of a fuck on defamation laws. A whatsapp insult could mean jail time in the UAE and im sure its the same for Qatar. So long as you have good evidence though.
true, kinda sad that im such a subhuman that i need the law to protect me from just average random normfags but thats just how it needs to be I guess

true, kinda sad that im such a subhuman that i need the law to protect me from just average random normfags but thats just how it needs to be I guess
honestly dude, arab normie groups arent that lookist. ive seen gulf sandnigger groups that have both sub5 and chaddams, all you have to do is act semi-NT to befriend them.

honestly dude, arab normie groups arent that lookist. ive seen gulf sandnigger groups that have both sub5 and chaddams, all you have to do is act semi-NT to befriend them.
I doubt I am NT, at the absolute least I am extremely high social inhib, and sands are very brutal to non-NT

yup, you hit the nail on its head. Too bad im still living under my parent's roof so if they force me to go to uni I will. Im not getting anything out of it and its their money im wasting but it beats being kicked out and working minimum wage I guess. Its not easy finding minimum wage jobs here anyway, expats absorb all minimum wage jobs
The only thing you can do is try to learn a skill and hopefully you'll find an employer where you can afford a studio apartment and a car

College wasn't exactly easy for me (esp the first year) but that never happened with me, god damn

I received the least bullying in university, although it happened anyway, but it was worse in the last years of elementary school and high school.

Are you non Nt or just ugly? Sadly bullying will never stop, it's best to switch classes and majors to something more isolated like truck driver college equivalent. Save for cosmetic surgery if you can.

Are you non Nt or just ugly? Sadly bullying will never stop, it's best to switch classes and majors to something more isolated like truck driver college equivalent. Save for cosmetic surgery if you can.
Does social/general anxiety disorder count as neurodivergence? Other than that I have only been diagnosed with depression in my life

YOU SHOULD GO ER NOW!
RDT 20240105 2025033183045358117165199

doesn’t happen with colleged aged people as much as it happened in high school or middle school, my college classes have like 4-5 people and they spread out across the room, I swear to god they’re also non NT

Sometimes I wish it was the hunter gatherer days so they would just kill me off for being useless ugly and weird to end my suffering

god I fucking hate this thread tho, reminds me how pathetic of a human i am

yeah ive also been harrassed especially when i take my walks alone some group of normshits just insults me for no reason or yell at me. Fucking cunts but of course they NEVER do that when they are alone

This. Fucking cowards. Always attacking in groups.