Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Read the fucking comments

Getlooksordie

Getlooksordie

Banned
-

Literally every single comment is about how good looking the guy is. Guarantee you girls would pick autistic chad 10/10 times over an average looking social butterfly with a great personality.

>not GL enough to fug vaginas
>not retarded enough to get your dick sug
Rope is the only way.

Yes, I’m glad someone posted him.

what a waste of face

Hi:) I would like to get to know James a little more. I'm not a nurse or a home health side or anything like that, I simply ask to be his friend:) please get back to me. I live in New Jersey, by the way lol

Br8UWl.gif

Its over

Already knew it, and yes, its pure suifuel. Femoids prefer literal retards. Reminds me of that stupid doc femoid that sucked the black dick of a retarded chad because after "caring" for him for a while she thought he was not retarded at all.... and went to jail after, because he had the mentality of a 5 year old.

proof that autistic chads can slay. Although a guy like this is too far gone. there is always a chance for mildly autistic chad to get laid

At least someone in the comments mentioned the hypocrisy with 40 upvotes or so. I doubt any of them were femoids though

They're just virtue signalling. None of them would get with him irl

No body would have given a fuck if he was ugly. They only feel sorry for him because he's good looking. The halo effect is strong.

Oh and I hate parents of autistic people who film them and upload shit like this. It's fucking disgusting.

Oh and I hate parents of autistic people who film them and upload shit like this. It's fucking disgusting.

yeah like, what's the point, so normies can point and laugh

Kek, I bet these roasties would suck his dick in a heartbeat.

FUCK I'LL NEVER BE RETARDED CHAD

I can't take the suicide fuel

I mean he's not gonna get laid because he's autistic to the point of mental retardation...

But yeah we're lesser value than a severely autistic boy. Because he looks good.