Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Read this on r/ cucked psychology

LitVirgin

LitVirgin

Major
★★★★
My husband and I are both Middle Eastern. He's already allowed/encouraged me to be with other men (white men). We really want children, but both have hangups with race and want our children to be white.

I guess I just want reassurances that he really feels this way and won't change his mind when it actually happens.

The obsession with ethnic foids and the white race is incredible.

My husband and I are both Middle Eastern. He's already allowed/encouraged me to be with other men (white men). We really want children, but both have hangups with race and want our children to be white.

I guess I just want reassurances that he really feels this way and won't change his mind when it actually happens.

The obsession with ethnic foids and the white race is incredible.
a link would be nice

Bluepillers: 69)

WTF

3vWw9ob

They dont allow links or screenshots. They are fully aware of themselves and understand most of their content is laughable
He means here. Post the link to the reddit post here. We don't give a fuck about their rules on reddit JFL.

Can't find shit searching for that on google and you don't provide a link.

Last edited:
Cucks are something else...

But the kid is gonna be half Middle Eastern anyway, so they won't be white even if she fucks a white man. Just fucking lol at these braindead retards.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back