Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Read this on zhihu

To koniec

To koniec

Despair in materialized form
★★★★★
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

lol chinks are on such copium

Whites are the most feminine, most feminine race.

Why are whites the most feminine race? Why are they so full of femininity?

First, because of white. White Whites, as the name suggests, they are the whitest people in the world.

v2-5df190e5b113d126ab5ea89ba53820b8_720w.jpg
The white people mentioned here are not equal to all Europeans, that is to say, it does not include Italians/Greeks/Spanishes whose skin color is similar to our Chinese. I'm guessing he's referring to the people in the silvery white area in the picture (Northern Europeans), the Europeans with yellow hair and blue eyes.
v2-d268c0ae1d2d1ca44760767cfcdb69ab_720w.jpg
The first time I was approached by a white woman was in Moscow, as an adult. When I was walking alone on a street, I vaguely heard a few words, softly, "Hello" like a cat meowing. As soon as I turned around, I saw a blond Russian girl smiled at me and said "hello". The first reaction that crossed my mind at that time was: "Fuck, European women are white~", and it instantly ignited The desire to conquer in my Chinese heart.
Is white a symbol of femininity? Of course. In the aesthetics of women, it has always been " one white cover a hundred ugliness " .

In Chinese history, in terms of male aesthetics, although there was a Wei and Jin style who regarded femininity as beauty, at that time, he felt that "the complexion was as white as a woman", and a man with morbid beauty who took Wu Shi San was a beautiful man. But that trend was only born in an era when metaphysics flourished and nihilism pervaded. This kind of aesthetic is only a brief episode, and has not become the mainstream of Chinese male aesthetics for thousands of years.

v2-ea02234f10f3730c480f8477032a3ea3_720w.jpg
He Yan of the Wei and Jin Dynasties, Lady Bai Ruo
In terms of male aesthetics, both the pre-Qin era and the Han, Tang, Song and Ming Dynasties are all about majesty and dignified beauty. Appreciated male skin tones are closer to copper, or dull white. That is the skin color of most Chinese people.

v2-2b306cf17a8ef09e05824585fadaa0cd_720w.jpg
Chinese skin tone
v2-e27b48f8de0cfbc1c0731aa5a5ebfaa5_720w.jpg
Chinese skin tone
However, in terms of women's aesthetics, since ancient times, China has always regarded white as beauty. The whiter the better, the whiter the skin, the more beautiful women are. There has never been a saying that copper-yellow skin is beautiful and dark skin is beautiful. In fact, all human beings have this kind of aesthetics, even Nazi Germany, the male beauty they admire is also Chinese or southern Europeans, and the copper-yellow skin of Western Asians (unfortunately limited by racial disadvantage, few Nordic people can show it With this skin color, they can only get red, so they have a red neck).

v2-7f89761a7c8b37489e837f8e88e45e24_720w.jpg
German family propaganda posters in Nazi Germany: It can be seen that the most beautiful German women considered by the Nazis were extremely white in skin color, but the most beautiful German men considered by the Nazis were bronze in skin color.
Caucasian women are softer and more youthful in facial features.

v2-6c2ad6d6d191618d940c0822dbb33704_720w.jpg
Caucasian loli in red scarf
This is reflected in the appearance, specifically in the eyes. Whites have bigger eyes relative to us East Asians (Nordics have slightly smaller eyes than Southern Europeans/West Asians). East Asians have smaller eyes and unique single eyelids. In the past in Europe and the United States, the unique single eyelid of East Asians was once slandered as a symbol of "cruelty". This is of course not true, but the single eyelid does look fierce. So East Asian girls look like female wolves.

v2-c01b8ac1d5674c2964a8d815c62ec2ef_720w.jpg
East Asian woman with narrow wolf eyes
v2-50760087ea4518f17fe55d11e48e2e6b_720w.jpg
Nordic woman, blue-eyed cat eyes
By the same token, many white men also appear childish.

v2-1dd5782b47f928c03cb676b672c39668_720w.jpg
A photo of a European and American male college student celebrating his 22nd birthday.

c7a4c171984f6103e325183e65f1cba9_720w.jpg
a nordic man
In ancient times, there were many conquerors from Asia who liked to castrate Western men who were too pale and soft-looking, and used them as prostitutes.

v2-4e790ff28d91adb466dfb7a35086b276_720w.jpg
v2-43ea18dbceaf82c37f2bea3ab9a087fd_720w.jpg

Of course, there are also many immature ones, as shown below

v2-e8280a54cb3cc7af5e38b06ad711f9ed_720w.jpg
v2-7593d92376f94307e35dd286232f3e3b_720w.jpg

White women have light hair, and many have blond hair. Blonde hair, in fact, this racial attribute is highly concentrated on white women. The four-character idiom "blond and blue eyes" describes more white women than white men. The percentage of blond white men is much lower than that of blond white women. Because of their male hormones, their hair color is less blond. Many white men are born with blond hair regardless of gender, but because male hormones can dull hair color, many white men have blond hair after puberty. Gradually tend to brown. Children who were brown in childhood will grow into black after puberty.

v2-a0980a44594610ee2cf73b9fdc03ad81_720w.jpg
blond
v2-1facb203046a1e4623282df538e52c3d_720w.jpg
Blonde in the sun
v2-51f083ea0195d06e14fb9ed576d3deba_720w.jpg
Blonde in the sun
And blond hair has always had the meaning of "purity" in European literary rhetoric for more than a thousand years. In popular culture, they believe that golden hair color contains "innocent, kind, and pure" feminine characteristics. Therefore, in many European and American countries, there is often a saying that "blonde girl = silly white sweet". In Ban Zhao's "Advice for Women" in the Eastern Han Dynasty, it is mentioned that "Yin and yang are different, and men and women behave differently. The yang uses the strength as the virtue, the yin uses the softness, the man value the strength, and the woman uses the weak as the beauty." The same quality placement It will have different effects on men and women. The feminine qualities of "innocence and purity" contained in golden hair are not necessarily good when placed on men. But placing it on women is a big plus.

Intimacy: The intimacy of white women is pink , a natural and timeless pink fungus. Unlike the brown private parts of women of other races in the world, the black private parts are different. The boys trust each other to joke that there is something dark about themselves, and they feel proud. But girls can't be proud of the blackness there. This is true of Chinese girls, and the same is true of girls all over the world. I don't want to talk too much about this topic, nor is it convenient to talk about it. But I believe that everyone understands. Because whites have the least eumelanin of all races in the world, whites' private parts are pink, and some parts of white women's pink are simply the ultimate killer for all men in the world, and this feature It is also the most obvious and crucial piece of evidence for the feminization of white people.

v2-f80d6624ccf34d7fe15648e7e16ec6a1_720w.jpg
Bai Mei, the incarnation of young and thin white

Since ancient times, yellow males were supposed to be with white females . The eyes of yellow males condense male determination, and the bodies of white females are filled with feminine subtlety and are born together. This historical pattern has been in place since the time of Attila two thousand years ago. God's whip, the Hun King Attila, who swept the Eastern/Western Roman Empire and various Germanic tribes, died on the bed of the Germanic girl Ildico. The Mongolian Khan-Abaha of the Ilkhanate (eldest son of Hulagu, nephew of Kublai Khan) married the Eastern Roman princess Maria Paliologina (Μαρία Παλαιολογίνα), king of the Golden Horde Nahai (great-grandson of Genghis Khan) also married the daughter of the Eastern Roman Emperor. Okay, you said that these are princes and generals, so how did the tens of millions of Central Asians who are mixed with yellow and white come from today? Their paternal genes are of the yellow race, and their maternal genes are of the white race. Aren't all the people of Central Asia today all created together by a yellow race father and a white mother?

What race is Attila?www.zhihu.com/question/456984929/answer/1862464955?utm_source=zhihu&utm_medium=social&utm_oi=854489625975230464
As for the Chinese, in fact, there has always been a misunderstanding in the hearts of contemporary Chinese people, that the group of people we call "whites" or "Caucasians" today suddenly appeared after the Opium War. of strangers. But the truth is not so. The former Orchid is today's Yang Niu, and today's Yang Niu is the former Orchid. When the Tang Dynasty was in its prime, the happiest thing for those Chang'an teenagers in Luoyang was to find Hu Ji.

唐诗中的胡姬是白人女性吗?697 赞同 · 103 评论回答
So, if you use romantic literary rhetoric, then Chinese and white women are long-lost wives, and we are childhood sweethearts. There has never been any "Lin Xing ghost girl", and no "win glory for the country", some are just "reunited".

In modern times, in the late 19th and early 20th centuries, when Europeans were most flamboyant, there were still many white women married to Chinese men. The earliest white American women married Cantonese migrant workers who built railways in San Francisco. Later, during the First World War, many white French women had relationships with Chinese workers from Shandong and Hebei who went to Europe, so in the white world, it caused sexual jealousy among white men. They enacted the "Chinese Exclusion Act" to restrict the immigration of Chinese men into their country, and also blocked the communication between Chinese men and white women, and they are stigmatizing the Chinese to this day. people.

v2-4060b83913e808482021daa35b08752b_720w.jpg
The image of Fu Manchu, Fu Manchu is the product of the Yellow Peril Theory, with the 8-character beard in the stereotype of Westerners. Fu Manchu in the play is a super genius who counts white women all day long. It is the imagination of white men about the "yellow peril" in the early 20th century.
Even in their 1932 film "The Mask of Fu Manchu", there is such a dialogue: Fu Manchu handed over a white girl to his followers and said to them: "Do you want to marry such a virgin as a wife? Conquer then! Procreate! Kill all the white people and take their women!" This is a shameful slander at all.

v2-490bc39ce2f1960aa15706d74c13b655_720w.jpg
The most annoying thing is that out of sexual jealousy, they also distorted China's immortal beards into Fu Manchu's beards.
By the way, I often see many Chinese men making racist remarks against white women on Zhihu, and even claiming that "besides China, Japan and South Korea can't be tough", it really puzzles me, if I were a white man, I would I definitely like to hear you say this. I have no desire to conquer my white sister, and I am zero threat to me. If you really hate white people, go after white girls instead of scolding white girls, and get back the white girls who have been ours since ancient times. We love Bai Mei, don't scold Bai Mei. We love Bai Mei and will not harm Bai Mei.

I don't know if you have read an English novel called Lady Chatterley's Lover. In the novel, Mrs. Chatterley originally thought that normal women had no sexual desire, and that sexual desire was a characteristic of very few perverts. She was originally married to Mr Chatterley, who was paralyzed from the lower body, and felt that life had proved her original ideas correct. Later, she met a man with normal libido. Although she does not know what she should do on a rational level; although the man does not know her upbringing and thinks she knows what she should do; but once the two bodies touch, her body (not her brain) will Acting as if you always knew what to do.

Among the youth of modern China, there are many potential and unaware Mrs. Chatterley. Like the young Lady Chatterley who thought they hated sexuality, they thought they hated white women. Why did they have this aversion? There are many reasons for this, most people hate the house and Wu because they have been hearing the news of the fawning of the foreigner. They hated who they shouldn't and took their anger out on white girls. "What kind of thing are you white girls!", when it comes to white girls, it means "great body odor and poor skin". This kind of person can't listen to others compliment white girls. When they hear others praise white girls, they dance more than Chinese women. urgent. They actually forgot that the white girl was the old lover of the Han and Tang Dynasties, and will be the fiancee after China's rejuvenation. According to Buddhism, this is "karma".

In fact, once many Chinese people are physically exposed to the stimulation of white girls, they will find that their bodies cannot be separated from white girls at all. At least a lot of people around me are like that.

This story tells us that the long-term genetic imprints left on the descendants by a large number of anonymous ancestors are stronger than short-term education and training.

v2-9c11904be82c064b72c457c2799c3cfb_720w.jpg
together
v2-98e17504069ebe34b93ba3bf5a1cda1b_720w.jpg
together
v2-efae1fa107e90465acd6d74bfa2d2a54_720w.jpg
together
v2-e3948598633d6d27777866336dd00eee_720w.jpg
together
v2-35338e595e4a994c47589f4b299af0bd_720w.jpg
together
v2-7a1396af67938869ecbe00a26ea9870a_720w.jpg
together
v2-a6898bf09a2f1276b738d22380fe956d_720w.jpg
together
Together, together, together, together, together, together, together.

v2-2c2816eebac5469f34b9040de5d9adee_720w.jpg
together forever

@Mecoja
@Transcended Trucel
@Lv99_BixNood
@epillepsy

Based on my tinder experience, most beautifull ASEAN girls are Myanmar, with 1,3% of righ swiping ratio (world average 0,19%). In world context, Myanmar is second place (with first being China 1,33%), and in world top 10, 3 are ASEAN, with Vietnam at fift place with 0,79% and Cambodia sixt with 0,75%. In top 10 tinder areas with highest righswiping ratios (where number one is Beijing with 1,5%), 5 are ASEAN, thats is second place for Vinh with 1,39%, third Medan 1,27%. fourth Yangon 1,234%, fift Hanoi 1,2304%, and eight Pnom Penh 0,99%

Read half of it and its mix of cope and water is wet, for women paleness is more important as a beauty trait than for males, that being said darker skin is more tolerated for men than it is for women if the person is attractive. Nowadays its in trend being slightly tanned like from healthy exposure to sun but not being a shitskin, that doesnt have any smv advantage for both men and women. Also skin tone is obviously much more important to ethnics because they often discriminate each other over it, like light skinned black guy or Indian is considered more attractive than his darker counterpart.

Insane cope :lul::lul::lul:. Fetish maxxed Chinacel :feelskek:

if there's a race of people i hate besides whites it is def the chinks

lol the amt of cope.