Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Reading this board is the only thing that calms me down and makes me feel sane

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
All around me, all the duds I've known or see are having shitty lives because they're over 30 and:

- broke, debt, no career future
- enslaved via child support, alimoney, or life ruined through marriage
- or incel as fuck, lonely whatever

meaning most men I know in my area are having a shitty life.

Yet no one ever talks about this shit online. It's all about how bad women have it in life and how life is so unfair for them.

Anyone else feel the same?

Yes, this is the only place I can speak to people who have had similar experiences to me and actually understand more about the intrinsic nature of humans.

This is the only place I can visit without being around degeneracy tbh. The world just keeps getting worse

This is the only place I can visit without being around degeneracy tbh. The world just keeps getting worse

I just don't understand how the majority of sites can be focused on degeneracy, leftism, etc. while the economy is destroyed, a lot of men are going broke.

Who is left to even have time / money to be degenerate?

True I see the looks in men's eyes on the rare occasion I go out for shopping and they look dead inside almost like their souls are being extinguished.

All around me, all the duds I've known or see are having shitty lives because they're over 30 and:

Yet no one ever talks about this shit online. It's all about how bad women have it in life and how life is so unfair for them.

I think it's insane, that's why I can't take normies seriously or even consider them fully aware humans.

Honestly the list goes on for me when it comes to regret. I regret so many things

True I see the looks in men's eyes on the rare occasion I go out for shopping and they look dead inside almost like their souls are being extinguished.
I see the same thing tbh

I just don't understand how the majority of sites can be focused on degeneracy, leftism, etc. while the economy is destroyed, a lot of men are going broke.

Who is left to even have time / money to be degenerate?
6CE6BD81 B4CB 439C AF43 66AD9F1EBDB2

I think society has got to the point were men are no longer valued and I think after this virus bullshit is over I think we will see the downfall of the modern man and the uprise of insanity and control being placed upon people by governments and the feminist agenda becoming even more powerful, I have started preparing for such an outcome by collecting knives and a machete I will soon look into other items I can obtain that will help me overcome anyone who will try to remove me by force.

Feel the same buddy boyo and this site is Gold we share same exp and that is something that keep us from suicide because we are not feeling alone in this garbage world.

No other place like home

I agree with you on this.

Internet and real life is full of NPC normies.

I diagnose severe cases of subeightism, an irrecoverable genetic illness.

It makes me loose even more hope tbh. The shit women do these days would probably blow my mind 5 years ago but now im num to their bullshit

Better incel than cuck

One of my favorite copes is golf (super normie thing to do but I'm pretty good so I find it fun) and this cope is filled with middle aged men. I'm the youngest (26) usually in the group of guys I play with regularly.

All these guys are married and most have children. They bitch about their wives all the fucking time and I find it hilarious because none of them are good looking but since they were born in an era of way less hypergamy they found someone to marry them.

Never met another one of these dudes that don't have a shitty life. They're basically all beta bux's and its pretty obvious.

One of my favorite copes is golf (super normie thing to do but I'm pretty good so I find it fun) and this cope is filled with middle aged men. I'm the youngest (26) usually in the group of guys I play with regularly.

All these guys are married and most have children. They bitch about their wives all the fucking time and I find it hilarious because none of them are good looking but since they were born in an era of way less hypergamy they found someone to marry them.

Never met another one of these dudes that don't have a shitty life. They're basically all beta bux's and its pretty obvious.
Women are shit when you couldn't pump and dump them.

Women are trash if you are not chad

They want to take this away from you.

I like it here

We live in a gynocracy.

One reason the men’s rights movement did spawn more extreme branches was because they started out simply highlighting problems men had and got absolutely lambasted by the feminist mainstream media, shit out, mocked, humiliated, censored. That’s did more to create the red pill and black pill movements than anything else.

copemaxxing is the only way to prevent suiciding as an incel.

vidya, food, forumaxxing , whatever.

just have to accept the fact we will die kissless virgins.

We are the only sane people left

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back