Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Real life skills

• Thread starter JustNotBeingChad
  • Start date
J

JustNotBeingChad

Ugly in charge
★★★
In my last post I was discussing that I want to rope. Rn on prozac.

In some moments I wanna rope others drugs kick in and make me think:
What real life skills do I have?

I can barely sweep and mop. I can barely do laundry on the washing machine. I can cook really simple plain meals. Like fry eggs or maybe boiling pasta.
I suck at sewing and sometimes I need to repair my clothes. I suck at cleaning the bathroom. I can barely make myself look less ugly if I take a good 2 hour frame and by that I mean shower, shaving (really ugly) and combing my hair. Its so diffcult to put clothes that look good together. I always forget the little details.
I suck at talking to people.

I have no real life skills to function in a society. I need help for a lot lf things. Consider Im scratching the 30's. I CANNOT DRIVE.

wby? I think inceldom is based on my looks. I cannot stop myself from wondering if more real life skills could improve my life but im 99.9999%sure it wont help at all. So whats the point?

You boyos have the same problem?

Fully relate, not fitting in anywhere and failing all the time is exhausting. Honestly don't know where to go from here in life tbh

Fully relate, not fitting in anywhere and failing all the time is exhausting. Honestly don't know where to go from here in life tbh
I feel that I have no direction. That I fell into the cracks of the system

i can build bombs but i can't tie my shoes
shoe laces are for tryhards