Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Real Life tits suck

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
When i see a woman in real life i can't look at her or her tits cause i'm too afraid of getting caught or ridiculed. Same goes with big booby family members. I have to look away from them but online i can look at the tiddies all i want.

I often stare at tits even in public. It's hard to not stare at them.

Titties are for babies to eat milk

I thought you were gonna talk about how they’re saggy lol

When i see a woman in real life i can't look at her or her tits cause i'm too afraid of getting caught or ridiculed. Same goes with big booby family members. I have to look away from them but online i can look at the tiddies all i want.
You can look, what are they gonna do call the cops

just from the title i thought you were talking about the feeling of touching a big tit which have some disappointment but i agree that girls with big tits can be a distraction and talking with one of them is just like watching a movie with subtitles

just from the title i thought you were talking about the feeling of touching a big tit which have some disappointment but i agree that girls with big tits can be a distraction and talking with one of them is just like watching a movie with subtitles
no i am not lucky or good looking enough to know how they feel or look

I often stare at tits even in public. It's hard to not stare at them.
I mean why not I made a post about doing it as a powerplay you know they hate it they will look at you with contempt but then as an incel you kind of already get that just for existing.

I mean why not I made a post about doing it as a powerplay you know they hate it they will look at you with contempt but then as an incel you kind of already get that just for existing.
I once looked at the boobs of a female student at Uni. Her boobs were already covered with clothes but when she noticed me staring at her boobs, she angrily covered her boobs even more with outer clothes.
Women think that undesirable men staring at their boobs is akin to some crime.

I don't even like tits. They just do nothing for me. Pussy is the only thing I care about on a woman.

I once looked at the boobs of a female student at Uni. Her boobs were already covered with clothes but when she noticed me staring at her boobs, she angrily covered her boobs even more with outer clothes.
Women think that undesirable men staring at their boobs is akin to some crime.
Really its them sexually harassing us. Their intent on showing it off is entirely sexual and maybe I dont want to go outside and see clevage everywhere. Especially when I will never have access to it. Honestly looking at toilets is semi difficult for me now. When i realize what sort of malicious stupid degenerate parasites they are and how they hate my existence.

I want to suck real life tits ngl

Really its them sexually harassing us. Their intent on showing it off is entirely sexual and maybe I dont want to go outside and see clevage everywhere. Especially when I will never have access to it. Honestly looking at toilets is semi difficult for me now. When i realize what sort of malicious stupid degenerate parasites they are and how they hate my existence.
They do it to attract Chads and to show their sexual appeal to other females as a signal of their desirability to the opposite sex = status.
They don't care if some subhuman will get sad and desperate because of his inability to possess their sexy bodies.

When i see a woman in real life i can't look at her or her tits cause i'm too afraid of getting caught or ridiculed. Same goes with big booby family members.
Low T trait.

I like tits but nipples gross me out

I don't even like tits. They just do nothing for me. Pussy is the only thing I care about on a woman.
The least aesthetically pleasing part of women. What a retard

The least aesthetically pleasing part of women. What a retard
Hey, you can't look at pussy while you're fucking it and I don't want to do anything but fuck it. I'm not going to go down on her. That's disgusting.

Hey, you can't look at pussy while you're fucking it and I don't want to do anything but fuck it. I'm not going to go down on her. That's disgusting.
Well you’re never going to. But what exactly attracts you to a woman and makes you even wanna fuck her in the first place if all you care about is her pussy which you also think is disgusting? That sounds retarded. There’s no way you see a bare pair of perfect titties or ass cheeks and feel absolutely nothing as a heterosexual man. I’m afraid you’re either a closeted fag or asexual if that’s the case

what exactly attracts you to a woman and makes you even wanna fuck her in the first place if all you care about is her pussy which you also think is disgusting?
Simple. I want to fuck her pussy. I don't want anything to do with the rest of her especially her "personality" and her retarded thoughts.

There’s no way you see a bare pair of perfect titties or ass cheeks and feel absolutely nothing as a heterosexual man.
I don't. She could be completely flat chested or have the biggest tits ever. I don't care. And having a big ass just gets in the way of accessing her pussy.

I just want to bend her over my bed and fuck her. I don't want want to see her face, look into her eyes, or other faggot shit. Just give me some pussy.

Simple. I want to fuck her pussy. I don't want anything to do with the rest of her especially her "personality" and her retarded thoughts.

I don't. She could be completely flat chested or have the biggest tits ever. I don't care. And having a big ass just gets in the way of accessing her pussy.

I just want to bend her over my bed and fuck her. I don't want want to see her face, look into her eyes, or other faggot shit. Just give me some pussy.

You should admit that you actually wanna fuck a man’s ass at this point

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back