Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel realistically surrogacy is the best way to have a kid as an incel

M

Med Amine

Visionary
★★★★★
if you live in the west and you're an incel then paying 100k or 150k to a woman to bear your kids is probably the best way to experience fatherhood.

no one want to adopt a child of some other couple, everyone want to have his own kid.

the problem is that you could pay 100k to end up with a baby girl or a physically disabled kid...

but for that you need to find the best genetically gifted woman to get your kid.

seems like a fucked up way to have a child but it's the only way

you could also put your semen in some public female toilet then the woman who sit on it will get pregnant but you will probably never see the kid again.

I wouldn't mind adopting a child honestly single fatherhood is ideal to single motherhood. If all else fails it's something I would genuinely do.

That’s absurdly expensive… meanwhile foids can be single mothers and get PAID to do it

I wouldn't mind adopting a child honestly single fatherhood is ideal to single motherhood. If all else fails it's something I would genuinely do.
that's just taking care of the offspring of another man, there's nothing to like about that
i need someone who shares the same genes as me