Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity (REALLY OVER) The hoeflation has risen! Now chad can't even get a slutina and has to settle with a latino troon

NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Brown is the color of defeat
-

This disproves JBW also wdym toxic femininity? That is a man

Chad always win.

Holy fuck, IT"S OVER..

i didn't understand anything in that video but that guy isn't a chad and the video is fucking scripted
i am sure he will be able to get a chick irl

that guy is a 5,5/10
are you for reals nigga?
That motherfucker is a model, his name is iirc kevin bergmeijer, dutch, tall and with defined jawline
Surely you can't cope as much

She looks like a fucking monkey

are you for reals nigga?
That motherfucker is a model, his name is iirc kevin bergmeijer, dutch, tall and with defined jawline
Surely you can't cope as much
He is above average, but he is not chad.

He gets mogged by real chads

That nigga's arms are bigger than mine

I dont think its a actually a troon, I think shes a bodhbuilder that takes steroids because naturally females cant build muscle. The steroids would lower her voice and make her clitoris longer, which is disgusting but that freak shes with doesnt seem to be right in the head to begin with.
High iq. A bodybuilder foid with a long clitoris might as well be a troon.

High iq. A bodybuilder foid with a long clitoris might as well be a troon.
tbh and to top it all, shitskin, wouldn't even touch that bag of shit with some pincers

i didn't understand anything in that video but that guy isn't a chad and the video is fucking scripted
i am sure he will be able to get a chick irl

what did i just watch :dafuckfeels: