Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Really? WHITE LIVES MATTER!

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Genetically inferior to meeks
★★★★★
Q8CTO7XR40eFg2JMTY.webp
Movie gif. Will Ferrell as Ron from Anchorman raises his eyebrows, smirks, and tilts his head as he asks us: Text, Really? He looks down for a second, then appears to be at a loss as he looks away from us.

I keep seeing black crime rates go up so why is it wrong to be white? Hmmm.

Is it because were more civilized? The africans that were leftover lack frontal lobes and alot of those came to america its the sense that tell them whats right and wrong, Aswell as having 60 IQ.

Last edited:
NLDMAAATABOLF

nigger lives dont matter at all and they're a bunch of lazy faggots

their leadership just wants to blame evil whitey because it's easier than addressing how the music industry makes gang recruitment easy and how fornication is creating unstable homes with angry foster kids who are trashing them

Cope, whites are getting massively replaced and will be extinct within the century

Cope, whites are getting massively replaced and will be extinct within the century
We will yeah, And the civilization will collapse, You used to all be savages 200-300 years ago, Whites built societies, Now it will be much harsher and strict machete killing niggaworld!

We will yeah, And the civilization will collapse, You used to all be savages 200-300 years ago, Whites built societies, Now it will be much harsher and strict machete killing niggaworld!
Don’t care white boy, I’m glad Soyciety is collapsing. Fuck humanity

Don’t care white boy, I’m glad Soyciety is collapsing. Fuck humanity

NigerianCel.

greycel​

★★★★

JoinedJun 13, 2022Posts314

Shut the fuck up and send a smoke message signalling your amphibian comrades to stop making ME look bad just because we originate on the same continent. France, Ireland, UK, everywhere I've went to. You're the African Americans of Europe :fuk: I don't care if it's self-deprecation, there is no upgrade when you're white, and Irish are mostly too kind for their own good.

Shut the fuck up and send a smoke message signalling your amphibian comrades to stop making ME look bad just because we originate on the same continent. France, Ireland, UK, everywhere I've went to. You're the African Americans of Europe :fuk: I don't care if it's self-deprecation, there is no upgrade when you're white, and Irish are mostly too kind for their own good.
I don’t know you lil bro