Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Reason why Foids say all men are the same?

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
Everytime I see foids they shit on that “men are the same “ and nothing ever good comes from men

What is the reason for this?

bc they r dark triad chad only

It's mostly projection.

What they really mean is all men THEY DATE are the same, simply because all women only have one preference.

Chad

It's mostly projection.

What they really mean is all men THEY DATE are the same, simply because all women only have one preference.

Chad
I wish I can be as wise as you :smonk:

most guys are invisible to them, so when they go for the chad who won’t commit and treats them bad, they get mad and say all men are like that

Because they all want top 10% of all men, and that's a very limited number. You have 10 foids chasing for 1 man which means some won't end up in chads harem.

So they get angry and blame men for body shaming, men judging foids for their looks and race and stuff when they were the ones who judged men in the first place.

Everytime I see foids they shit on that “men are the same “ and nothing ever good comes from men

I mean this is inevitable WHEN YOU ONLY FORNICATE WITH 6'5 MOUNTAIN CHADS WITH A HUSKY AND DARK TRIAD TRAITS

I mean this is inevitable WHEN YOU ONLY FORNICATE WITH 6'5 MOUNTAIN CHADS WITH A HUSKY AND DARK TRIAD TRAITS
Yeah literally every woman goes for dark triad Chad’s then they bitch about it

Hello to everyone, I am new.
Probably they refer to trustworthiness: since they start relationships only with people characterized with high facial attractiveness, who have thousands of possibilities of sexual satisfaction, they are always cheated.

A chad that I know for examples has two girlfriend at the same time. The reason is obvious: if only few males can fuck a lady, these men are cheating at least some of them.

Your back
Never leaving until I'm forced to.

Screenshot 20211022 191100 Gallery

They actively think that all ugly, unattractive men aren’t men and see them as subhuman

They actively think that all ugly, unattractive men aren’t men and see them as subhuman
They also think that all attractive people are “actually good”

chad didn't commit