Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Reccomend me a good movie on jewflix

RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Former Wagecuck turned Neetbuxmaxxer. Gymcel
★★★★★
So I am home alone and I have a big TV in the living room my parents always use but I never use it because my mother will question what I am watching and my parents will be too noisy. It has netflix on it I would like to comfymaxx and watch a movie on suggestions please? It has to be on jewflix.

Not a movie but I recently watched squid game (a bit late I know it was pretty famous back in 2020) . It's a nice show.

Not a movie but I recently watched squid game (a bit late I know it was pretty famous back in 2020) . It's a nice show.
Yeah I liked it and will watch season 2. Some on here reckon it is mid for korean tv shows but I usually do not care to watch stuff with subtitles, also I liked how people were always dying and stuff

Out of all the good movies I’ve watched, maybe 1–3% of them are Netflix originals. That subscription’s only intended for late zooms who enjoy garbage C-rated horror slop. My suggestion to you is to basically go through IMDB’s higher-rated movies and see if any of them are streamable on that shithole.

Out of all the good movies I’ve watched, maybe 1–3% of them are Netflix originals. That subscription’s only intended for late zooms who enjoy garbage C-rated horror slop. My suggestion to you is to basically go through IMDB’s higher-rated movies and see if any of them are streamable on that shithole.
Yeah but its all I can get up on the TV.

IMDB list is good actually number 2 is The Godfather I have never seen it is it good?

I always thought it would be boring but just seemed cool to people.

I don't like The Sopranos or Peaky Blinders and I feel like The Godfather would be similar to those shows

Honestly I am about to just watch ben10 alien force

good idea, imdb top list thats genius nigga. But wont most of that shit be normie tier?

Yeah but its all I can get up on the TV.

IMDB list is good actually number 2 is The Godfather I have never seen it is it good?

I always thought it would be boring but just seemed cool to people.

I don't like The Sopranos or Peaky Blinders and I feel like The Godfather would be similar to those shows

ben 10 super based bro i wanted to coom in gwen then that faggot with the challenger showed up and mogged the fuck outta me

good idea, imdb top list thats genius nigga. But wont most of that shit be normie tier?
Some of the stuff in the top 50 looks good or I have seen it before and know its good. Forest Gump is number 11 and I know that movie would probably just bore me to bits.

But wont most of that shit be normie tier?
Normies consooom the most, that is true, but that shouldn’t shy you away from trying the good stuff out. :feelsokman:

Older movies hit different. I particularly enjoyed both The Godfather I & II but don’t critique them the same you critique modern cinema. They’re a product of their own time.

I always thought it would be boring
Only if you’re a zoomer. They start super slow and the build up is gradual but once they get going, they get fucking going.

Yet to watch The Sopranos and the memes kinda ruined it for me jfl but Peaky Blinders was alright.

:feelskek:

Some of the stuff in the top 50 looks good or I have seen it before and know its good. Forest Gump is number 11 and I know that movie would probably just bore me to bits.
dude forest gump is actually kinda good. I remember the hole in the movie he loves just breaks this nigga down. Actually come to think of it, good movie for an incel. This non nt nigga gets drafted and shafted by his jew country, everyone he loves abuses him in some way its just a fucked movie of a dude just trying to make the best of it. good shit tbh brocel. Yeah that was a good idea that imdb list, im gonna do the same. Im starting nightcrawler but i cant break away from the forum commentmaxxing.

Normies consooom the most, that is true, but that shouldn’t shy you away from trying the good stuff out. :feelsokman:
thats the crux of it. i feel like because normies are so fucking gay and ruin everything, even the good stuff falls through the cracks for me because i refuse to be a mindless sheep like the rest of the funko pop collecting marvel movie watching soy cuck ass mayonnaise eating bitch niggas.

a normie friend of mine told me to watch the live action of one piece. I watched two episodes and was bored.
same normie tried to get me to watch that league of legends show. I dont even like league, but bro that shit was so awesome i wanna fuck that blue haired broad so bad jesus christ give me my broken criminally delinquent alt/emo mommy NOW

So I am home alone and I have a big TV in the living room my parents always use but I never use it because my mother will question what I am watching and my parents will be too noisy. It has netflix on it I would like to comfymaxx and watch a movie on suggestions please? It has to be on jewflix.
If you know how to pirate, I can recommend you a lot of good movies

the funko pop collecting marvel movie watching soy cuck ass mayonnaise eating bitch niggas.
Ultrabased. Tipping my inkwelly fedora SO HARD right now. :feelsYall:

a normie friend of mine told me to watch the live action of one piece.
I would cut ties immediately, just sayin’. :feelsthink:

same normie tried to get me to watch that league of legends show. I dont even like league, but bro that shit was so awesome i wanna fuck that blue haired broad so bad jesus christ give me my broken criminally delinquent alt/emo mommy NOW
It is the hiveminded normie tradition to watch something popular than actually good, nothing new.

I remember there is a movie about a ricecel Chadfishing on kikeflix

I remember there is a movie about a ricecel Chadfishing on kikeflix

probably this one, it's cagefuel but has a bluepilled ending

ben 10 super based bro i wanted to coom in gwen then that faggot with the challenger showed up and mogged the fuck outta me
Lol yeah gwen is :feelsohh::ahegao: I just watched the first 2 episodes which are the pilot episodes and in the first 3 minutes it was already suifuel because ben10 was the MVP of a soccer match and then a foid approached him and they had awkward tension like they would have teen love. I did not finish the last few minutes of the second episode, I also tried to watch adventure time and the justice league animation thing because these shows interested me as a kid and I never watched them in order I always watched them sporadically on the TV but these shows just do not engage me as they did when I was a kid, yet I try to revisit stuff from when I was a kid since I am not going forward anywhere anyway and my life was better as a kid
Yet to watch The Sopranos and the memes kinda ruined it for me jfl but Peaky Blinders was alright.
Is peaky blinders similar to the godfather? I suppose I can be a bit zoomeresque with the whole waiting for the build up thing but I do not use my phone when I watch a movie I minimise as many distractions as possible and completely watch it.
same normie tried to get me to watch that league of legends show. I dont even like league, but bro that shit was so awesome
Yeah well normies all just watch whatevers popular at the time and not what is actually any good so normie reccomendations are pretty hit and miss, I thought I would not like league show too but it was actually good, I am going to forget most of it by the time season 2 comes out though, thats what fucking sucks about watching new shows, you wait a year for the next season and then it feels like you need to do a rewatch or something. Sometimes I even avoid watching shows entirely even if everyone is talking about them because it irritates me to wait 2 years for a new season or whatever, then I forget the series even exists JFL
If you know how to pirate, I can recommend you a lot of good movies
I usually do but I don't think I could do it on the TV so thats why I use gonna use jewflix. Although I did not even bother just stayed in my room instead, you are welcome to reccomend movies, I think @senses fail wants to make a movie megathread and you could put them in there for all the fellow cels to see
View attachment 888295

probably this one, it's cagefuel but has a bluepilled ending
@ilieknothing is this the movie you were talking about i think it would be funny to watch a chadfishing movie lol

Lol yeah gwen is :feelsohh::ahegao: I just watched the first 2 episodes which are the pilot episodes and in the first 3 minutes it was already suifuel because ben10 was the MVP of a soccer match and then a foid approached him and they had awkward tension like they would have teen love. I did not finish the last few minutes of the second episode, I also tried to watch adventure time and the justice league animation thing because these shows interested me as a kid and I never watched them in order I always watched them sporadically on the TV but these shows just do not engage me as they did when I was a kid, yet I try to revisit stuff from when I was a kid since I am not going forward anywhere anyway and my life was better as a kid

Is peaky blinders similar to the godfather? I suppose I can be a bit zoomeresque with the whole waiting for the build up thing but I do not use my phone when I watch a movie I minimise as many distractions as possible and completely watch it.

Yeah well normies all just watch whatevers popular at the time and not what is actually any good so normie reccomendations are pretty hit and miss, I thought I would not like league show too but it was actually good, I am going to forget most of it by the time season 2 comes out though, thats what fucking sucks about watching new shows, you wait a year for the next season and then it feels like you need to do a rewatch or something. Sometimes I even avoid watching shows entirely even if everyone is talking about them because it irritates me to wait 2 years for a new season or whatever, then I forget the series even exists JFL

I usually do but I don't think I could do it on the TV so thats why I use gonna use jewflix. Although I did not even bother just stayed in my room instead, you are welcome to reccomend movies, I think @senses fail wants to make a movie megathread and you could put them in there for all the fellow cels to see

@ilieknothing is this the movie you were talking about i think it would be funny to watch a chadfishing movie lol
@senses fail tag me when you make that thread, I've a lot of fantastic movies to recommend

Breaking Bad, Rick and Morty

Breaking Bad, Rick and Morty
I watched first season of breaking bad and it did not really engage me enough same with better call saul.
Rick and morty is good though, the whole pickle rick thing was cringe when normies ruined it but its a good show, sadly because some guy got fired from it show is probably going to go downhill.