Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Receiving compliments on my looks does not make me a fakecel

• Thread starter AppleMaleStrategies
  • Start date
AppleMaleStrategies

AppleMaleStrategies

Banned
-
I’ve gotten compliments on my looks but I assume they are fake. Like you know how some women compliment you because they think it is funny to make fun of and tease ugly guys. They will just go home and send their group chat “oh my god queens I just complimented that incel today haha, he probably actually thinks I was telling the truth”.

The only thing I agree with redpillers on is to “watch what women do and not what they say”. A woman’s compliments or smiles mean nothing to me.

Women talk to you?

Yes it does, jesus the GrAYs this year really are fucking retarded. Leave this site, bragging cunt.

Yes it does, jesus the GrAYs this year really are fucking retarded. Leave this site, bragging cunt.
5 voids are in my dm now after they saw my editing skills

What were the compliments? Tell them verbatim and then face judgment

@Luzifer @nice_try @ADHD look at this shit
I’m gonna delete it but that girl is honestly a whore she literally says that to every guy, they keep bullying me like that

I’m still a hugless kissless virgin

Bro compliments literally mean nothing If they don’t go out on a date with you. Smiles mean absolutely nothing. Tinder shows women's true nature because irl I can get smiles and compliments but when I go on tinder it seems that I have drop my standards to damn low. Women will be nice in person because if they reject a man the fear the man will get angry at them and will do something bad to them.

Women talk to you?
Yes but that doesn’t mean I’m not an incel. Women can talk to anybody but that doesn’t mean that they will have sex with you.

Bro compliments literally mean nothing If they don’t go out on a date with you. Smiles mean absolutely nothing. Tinder shows women's true nature because irl I can get smiles and compliments but when I go on tinder it seems that I have drop my standards to damn low. Women will be nice in person because if they reject a man the fear the man will get angry at them and will do something bad to them.
Dnr, as I said, leave this site fakecel cunt

I’m gonna delete it but that girl is honestly a whore she literally says that to every guy, they keep bullying me like that

I’m still a hugless kissless virgin
Who unbanned you, cunt. You can also leave

Who unbanned you, cunt. You can also leave
I’m probably gonna get banned again now that @FemoidsGTFO has some evidence on me

I wish I was less autistic

what the fuck did you expect
Stupid move to post that shit

All I can say is that only happens once in a full moon and I fuck it up every time because I ignore them due to autism

ban now or ban later?

@Luzifer @nice_try @ADHD_cel look at this shit
@proudweeb @Master @The Enforcer @Fat Link @Master @Caesercel @Dregster

guy sent voice note of him talking with foid (flirty) can you ban

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back