Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity [REDDIT MISAWWGYNYSTS] hole complains about the sheboon booty subreddit

blackraven

blackraven

Enlightened Hermit
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/BanFemaleHateSubs/comments/149dwp3/why_are_these_reddits_still_active/

Banf

-FUCK NIGGERS! THIS IS MY COUNTRY AND MY CULTURE AND I MUST FIGHT TO PROTECT IT! ALL SHITSKINS AND RACEMIXING RAPEBABIES MUST LEAVE OR FACE EXECUTION. THIS IS A CIVILISED COUNTRY AND NOT A ZOO!

–Deam, you is racist as helll
–I ain a monkey, I am a grown black womaaa!
–Whatcha eva do to yoo?

Himmlerchud
Shaniquas

I am beyond words. How can you do this to them? It's disgusting to treat others differently just because of their skin color. They're much human as you are
E5g6F0DVEAEIe8r

–I love you Shamaniliyahkanisha. You may seem dark on the outside, but you shine brighter than any girl I've ever seen. They call me many names, vut scared isn't one of them. I'm eager to sail through the Big Black Ocean and those two gigantic booty cheeks ain't stopping me. The question is: Will you to accept me as your captain?

Shaniqua
Lovechud

–NOOOOOOO! This is colonisationobjectifying black women , and treating them as sex objects of your because of their skin color. This is absolutely revolting and people like you, who think of oppressing women like their colonizer ancestors did should be ashamed
E5g6F0DVEAEIe8r

As for my own personal opinion, I think that r/africanbootymeat subreddit should be shut down and their users investigated for being zoophiles

-FUCK NIGGERS! THIS IS MY COUNTRY AND MY CULTURE AND I MUST FIGHT TO PROTECT IT! ALL SHITSKINS AND RACEMIXING RAPEBABIES MUST LEAVE OR FACE EXECUTION. THIS IS A CIVILISED COUNTRY AND NOT A ZOO!

–Deam, you is racist as helll
–I ain a monkey, I am a grown black womaaa!
–Whatcha eva do to yoo?

Himmlerchud
Shaniquas

I am beyond words. How can you do this to them? It's disgusting to treat others differently just because of their skin color. They're much human as you are
E5g6F0DVEAEIe8r

–I love you Shamaniliyahkanisha. You may seem dark on the outside, but you shine brighter than any girl I've ever seen. They call me many names, vut scared isn't one of them. I'm eager to sail through the Big Black Ocean and those two gigantic booty cheeks ain't stopping me. The question is: Will you to accept me as your captain?

Shaniqua
Lovechud

–NOOOOOOO! This is colonisationobjectifying black women , and treating them as sex objects of your because of their skin color. This is absolutely revolting and people like you, who think of oppressing women like their colonizer ancestors did should be ashamed
E5g6F0DVEAEIe8r
It is Joever!