Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Reddit mods removed my post on r/foreveralone, so i will post it here instead [warning: extreme ropefuel]

soul contre tous

soul contre tous

Cannibalistic Humanoid Untermensch Destroyer
-
I can't accept my purpose as a genetic dead end.

Let's face the facts:

There is no one out there for men like me, who lack the ornaments that signal genetic fitness. That's unfortunately how sexual selection works, some males are just supposed to never reproduce.And i'm one of those males.

I am unlovable.

As an ugly, unlovable man i know my purpose is to suffer and to provide for genetically superior men and the women they have sex with.
I am supposed to not get what i desire most in life, which is friendship and love, but chase it regardless for the benefit of biologically more valuable people.
I am also supposed to endure bullying and gaslighting and be a punching bag for the benefit of those same people who have what i want but can't get (love and friendship).
That is the fate of all non-reproducing males in any species with female mate choice. No point in denying it.

Sex and reproduction is the sole purpose of all life.

Every single neurotransmitter, every single hormone, every single body part has evolved for the sole purpose of survival and reproduction.
There is no happiness without fullfillment of my sole biological imperative, because your brain has evolved to not allow you to be happy if you're unable to reproduce. Your own brain knows you are a biological failure, and is programmed to make you fall into a depression and off yourself in order to not waste the resources of genetically superior people.

You can't fake genetic fitness.

Women have evolved to recognize infallable signs of genetic fitness and health like height, facial forward growth, shoulder width or facial dimorphism.
You can't cheat nature without going under the knife to have your bones broken and moved to the place where they are supposed to be in the eyes of women.
Your money, your status, your personality and your confidence are meaningless if you don't pass the looks threshold.
You simply can't trick women into loving you, since they only fall in love with infallable signs of genetic quality.

I can't make up for the developmental milestones i missed out on.

The past bullying, the past rejections, the past depressions, they are all a part of me now. I am socially, spiritually and mentally retarded for the rest of my life. Teenage friendship and love is supposed to turn a boy into a man. I missed out on that too, so i will always be the same 14 year old bullied boy stuck in a grown man's body.

How can i accept that fate?

Since i see the world too clearly, i can't cope anymore. Is there any point in living 70 more years as an ugly unwanted virgin?

Let's face the facts:

There is no one out there for men like me, who lack the ornaments that signal genetic fitness. That's unfortunately how sexual selection works, some males are just supposed to never reproduce.And i'm one of those males.

I am unlovable.

As an ugly, unlovable man i know my purpose is to suffer and to provide for genetically superior men and the women they have sex with.
I am supposed to not get what i desire most in life, which is friendship and love, but chase it regardless for the benefit of biologically more valuable people.
I am also supposed to endure bullying and gaslighting and be a punching bag for the benefit of those same people who have what i want but can't get (love and friendship).
That is the fate of all non-reproducing males in any species with female mate choice. No point in denying it.

Every single neurotransmitter, every single hormone, every single body part has evolved for the sole purpose of survival and reproduction.
There is no happiness without fullfillment of my sole biological imperative, because your brain has evolved to not allow you to be happy if you're unable to reproduce. Your own brain knows you are a biological failure, and is programmed to make you fall into a depression and off yourself in order to not waste the resources of genetically superior people.

Women have evolved to recognize infallable signs of genetic fitness and health like height, facial forward growth, shoulder width or facial dimorphism.
You can't cheat nature without going under the knife to have your bones broken and moved to the place where they are supposed to be in the eyes of women.
Your money, your status, your personality and your confidence are meaningless if you don't pass the looks threshold.
You simply can't trick women into loving you, since they only fall in love with infallable signs of genetic quality.

The past bullying, the past rejections, the past depressions, they are all a part of me now. I am socially, spiritually and mentally retarded for the rest of my life. Teenage friendship and love is supposed to turn a boy into a man. I missed out on that too, so i will always be the same 14 year old bullied boy stuck in a grown man's body.

Since i see the world too clearly, i can't cope anymore. Is there any point in living 70 more years as an ugly unwanted virgin?
retribution is only purpose in gta roleplay server

Thank you soydit mods for pushing more people to this forum.

I am unlovable.

Reads like a cuck fetish tbh

Brutal rope fuel post that hits like a train.

the whole point of reddit is reality denial

If you really believe thats the truth then why not just kys?
Because i am not only cursed with conscience, but also with survival instincts that make suicide almost impossible.
Humans do everything to cling onto hope and life.
I also don't want to leave my mom and my dad behind :cryfeels::cryfeels:

Because i am not only cursed with conscience, but also with survival instincts that make suicide almost impossible.
I also don't want to leave my mom and my dad behind :cryfeels::cryfeels:
Then why not actually try to do something in life, instead of believing in defeatist cuck shit?

Then why not actually try to do something in life, instead of believing in defeatist cuck shit?
That post is pretty old.
I actually thing that creating something meaningful in my life is the only way out of this.

In a way inkwelldom and sexual sublimation forces you to ascend to higher ideals instead of chasing after carnal pleasure.
The biggest problem of our degenerate society is that it puts those same carnal pleasures on a pedestal, causing cultural decline and decadence.

Our society essentially promotes female (or jewish) virtues like materialism, hedonism, chaos, nature... and not male values like idealism, culture and order.
I suggest reading Sex and Character by Otto Weinberger if you're interested in this topic.

Our society essentially promotes female (or jewish) virtues like materialism, hedonism, chaos, nature... and not male values like idealism, culture and order.
I suggest reading Sex and Character by Otto Weinberger if you're interested in this topic.
The term “Judeo-feminist” is becoming more common due to the female nature of judaism being brought to light. Both Jews and women rely on non-physical non-confrontational means of warfare, passive aggressive violence against their enemies

Our society essentially promotes female or jewish virtues like materialism, hedonism, chaos... and not male values like idealism, culture and order.
I don't care about what society thinks anymore to be honest.

The vast majority (99.9%) of people are total NPCs, why care about what they value or what they think? I'd much prefer having a small group of people that are based and I can enjoy my time with than try to appease (((society))). In this fucked world and society you need to carve out any form of happiness and that's much preferable to not fighting at all.

The term “Judeo-feminist” is becoming more common due to the female nature of judaism being brought to light. Both Jews and women rely on non-physical non-confrontational means of warfare, passive aggressive violence against their enemies
You sound like you already read Weinberger's book. If you figured that out by yourself i'm deeply impressed

I don't care about what society thinks anymore to be honest.

The vast majority (99.9%) of people are total NPCs, why care about what they value or what they think? I'd much prefer having a small group of people that are based and I can enjoy my time with than try to appease (((society))). In this fucked world and society you need to carve out any form of happiness and that's much preferable to not fighting at all.
Modern society is a slave to nature, and is infected with the jewish and female spirit.

the average man being placed as a genetic dead end and genetically weak or not fit is being pushed and not natural
Modern society is a slave to nature, and is infected with the jewish and female spirit.
yeah “nature”

Yeah and there's nothing we can do about it. I will fight for my own happiness though since if I'm not going to kill myself I might as well try.

the average man being placed as a genetic dead end and genetically weak or not fit is being pushed and not natural
It is natural. That's how female CHOice works. Fuck nature tbh. Nature is evil and unfair, but we as humans can transcend it.

The past bullying, the past rejections, the past depressions, they are all a part of me now. I am socially, spiritually and mentally retarded for the rest of my life. Teenage friendship and love is supposed to turn a boy into a man
brutal. There is no escaping the damage that has been done it the past. In a persons life everything adds up. Good and bad expereinces , moods etc. No matter how small or insignificant they may seems. If u are net negative its over

I will fight for my own happiness though since if I'm not going to kill myself I might as well try.
Worshipping nature is peak mental slavery. Instead we should strive to oppose and transcend nature through hegelian struggle.

Why the fuck are you in that shithole teeming with sexhaving girls LARPing as lonely? :feelskek:

Well, you could trick your brain.

Fuck whores to see if it makes you happy.

If you need a kid there are services for that as well.

Tbf I think the rise in cuck fetishes among men is explicitly because many men have become self aware at how pathetic they are genetically and how they are betas with no future

Let's face the facts:

I am unlovable.

absolutely brutal man its hard to just sit and accept being miserable for the rest of your life due to a few mm of stupid fucking bone. Knowing you will never feel love and have a girl truly love you is brutal. I hope you'll at least feel better a bit brocel take care.

Violence and competition should not matter in a perfect utopia, this is why we hate ourselves, normies, aryan soldier chads and foids want to keep us as subservient cattle for them to reproduce and keep the status quo, they actually enjoy the perpetual barbarism and hedonism of humanity

Let's face the facts:

I am unlovable.

Brutal rope fuel post that hits like a train.
calling yourself terms like subhuman genetic dead end and thinking other men are "superior" to you is straight up laughable, its extremely cucked behaviour. instead of directing hate towards yourself like a reddit soy, you should hate normies and women and the bad environment you had for making you incel

instead of directing hate towards yourself like a reddit soy, you should hate normies and women and the bad environment you had for making you incel
Why the fuck would you hate normie men? This forum's hatred of normies is irrational. Most of them are working their asses off in multinational corporations, just to support females who treat them like shit.
I guess I only hate it when they act smug and condescending towards incels, and pretend like they have moral superiority over us.

But generally I hate Chad, I hate most females. And I hate the political and financial elites who are engineering this society.

Why the fuck would you hate normie men? This forum's hatred of normies is irrational. Most of them are working their asses off in multinational corporations, just to support females who treat them like shit.
I guess I only hate it when they act smug and condescending towards incels, and pretend like they have moral superiority over us.

But generally I hate Chad, I hate most females. And I hate the political and financial elites who are engineering this society.
im talking about young normies not old wagecuck married normies. a chad is much rarer than you think, all the guys fucking hot young girls are cocky normies

Reddit hates virgins the most, but they are the ones turning "the good ones", into "Bad badly bad Incels".

It's fantastic, leftists, feminists and redditors, all together, are fucking terrible at bringing people to their side.

I did not read it as punishment for you posting it on foreveralone first

im talking about young normies not old wagecuck married normies. a chad is much rarer than you think, all the guys fucking hot young girls are cocky normies
You've just narrowed down the definition of chad.
A young normie who gets lucky once or twice doesn't bother me.
The only guys I hate are the consistent, non-relationship sexhavers. Call them chads or high tier normies, I don't care.

Technically if you accept the agepill, that our looks decline as we get older (even if not as fast as females), then it logically follow that there should be more chads and chadlites among younger guys.

You've just narrowed down the definition of chad.
A young normie who gets lucky once or twice doesn't bother me.
The only guys I hate are the consistent, non-relationship sexhavers. Call them chads or high tier normies, I don't care.

Technically if you accept the agepill, that our looks decline as we get older (even if not as fast as females), then it logically follow that there should be more chads and chadlites among younger guys.
The younger generation has access to non-invasive ways of improving their phenotype such as Invisalign, Nutrition, or Scoliosis treatment (which might've helped me).

Seriously? They support kikes and inflate femoid egos by betabuxxing them. It’s also bad for all men if some men allow mistreatment. Femoids must be held accountable for their actions.

Let's face the facts:

I am unlovable.

The fact that this clear annunciation of the lookism problem almost uniquely facing men and of the blackpill is somehow banned and removed for no clear reason, when IT COMPLETELY LACKS ANY MENTION OF THE VIOLENCE, PATRIARCHY, SEXISM, TRANSPHOBIA THAT ARE THE SUPPOSED CRIMES OF INCEL CONTENT SPEAKS ABSOLUTE VOLUMES.

This clearly show alll that you need to be banned or removed from leddit IS THE TRUTH ABOUT LOOKSIM AND FEMALE NATURE, and your off the site quicker than a soy boy getting his mochafrappechino with sprinkles at starcucks

They support kikes
And this prove my point about this forums irrationality.
Normie men have all kinds of political views, and they more likely to be right-wing than other demographics.

Betabuxx doesn't necessarily inflate female egos.
Females wouldn't have been able to survive throughout history, without men providing and protecting them.
The problem is when society takes all the power away from men so that they have no leverage in the relationship.

And this prove my point about this forums irrationality.
Normie men have all kinds of political views, and they more likely to be right-wing than other demographics.

Betabuxx doesn't necessarily inflate female egos.
Females wouldn't have been able to survive throughout history, without men providing and protecting them.
The problem is when society takes all the power away from men so that they have no leverage in the relationship.
Supporting kikes is not a political thing for normies. They support kikes by spending money on mainstream media, which is owned by kikes. Hard work also funds our oppressive governments, and it’s normies that care so much about working hard and spending a lot.

Normie men give their power away to females who are often not even in a relationship with them. They do this by giving them money (onlyfans, dates, healthcare etc.) and by giving them free attention (social media, dating apps, real life situations).

TFDinGTA

Greycel​

JoinedSep 10, 2023Posts16

incels.gif

women are defective at selecting for it see fisherian runaway its happened in several species before to a point that even caused extinctions less extreme examples would be birds being selected for bright colors which makes male ones more suseptable to predation. Chad is not necessarily genetically superior to me he jut has hunter eyes and a good jaw. He could be epileptic and half mentally retarded and he will still breed. Even though both those traits are largely hereditary. What good is toilet sexual selection when it leads to a pop so dumb that maintaining a developed industrialized society becomes unviable and they all die out because only jaw mattered along with hunter eyes and height.

women are defective at selecting for it see fisherian runaway its happened in several species before to a point that even caused extinctions less extreme examples would be birds being selected for bright colors which makes male ones more suseptable to predation. Chad is not necessarily genetically superior to me he jut has hunter eyes and a good jaw. He could be epileptic and half mentally retarded and he will still breed. Even though both those traits are largely hereditary. What good is toilet sexual selection when it leads to a pop so dumb that maintaining a developed industrialized society becomes unviable and they all die out because only jaw mattered along with hunter eyes and height.
Women are dysgenic because of what's described here. Let's us all stop thinking so little of ourselves and blame women, society, boomers and simps, for they are the ones that destroyed the system where fisherian runway hypergamy was controlled and didn't played such a strong role.

Height, good jaw, hunter eyes, dark triad, aggressiveness mean nothing to our development as a species and selecting for them will be awful for us in the long run.

The past bullying, the past rejections, the past depressions, they are all a part of me now. I am socially, spiritually and mentally retarded for the rest of my life.
Fucking brutal. I felt this in my bones. Bookmarked this post.

The fact that this post was removed from reddit proves that women and normies are suffering from brain rot, we live in a clown world

The fact that this post was removed from reddit proves that women and normies are suffering from brain rot, we live in a clown world

Brutal, I’m sorry that you been through all of this, I hope you can find happiness on different ways other the love,romance, sex and in general any kind of love from people